1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Ifrit's lolCudgel
    QQing is what I do best

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Honestly, if Square gave me an FFXI-2 with better graphics, less time sink, less party onry exp, and a different NM/HNM/endgame, I would have been perfectly fine. I don't care about equipping weapons to change class, give me my White Mage and I'm happy.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    oh many there's so much bitterness in the gametrailers' narrator's voice.
    Thats just how he sounds, he does all the GT Retrospectives too. It's a great voice, would be cool to hear it in a narrator role in a movie or show.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/retrospective/?rdir=1

I'd redo FFXI all over again if all content was soloable so I didn't have to play with anyone. Fun game, people ruined it. After I saw all the people who were likely jumping ship to play 14, I didn't even consider playing it. They ruined 11, why let them do it in 14 too? As much as I'd love to run into people who are like "wah you were mean to me in 2002 on a different game, but I'm still bitter", I'd rather stick my dick in a lawnmower.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Thats just how he sounds, he does all the GT Retrospectives too. It's a great voice, would be cool to hear it in a narrator role in a movie or show.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/retrospective/?rdir=1
    naw trust me I have to hear that guy all the time. husband loves GT. But I don't think he's ever sounded that bad.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorSelf View Post
    I'd redo FFXI all over again if all content was soloable so I didn't have to play with anyone. Fun game, people ruined it. After I saw all the people who were likely jumping ship to play 14, I didn't even consider playing it. They ruined 11, why let them do it in 14 too? As much as I'd love to run into people who are like "wah you were mean to me in 2002 on a different game, but I'm still bitter", I'd rather stick my dick in a lawnmower.
    Don't you just hate ppl?

Why yes I do.

I fucking loved BLU too and was neglected :[

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Maaglin View Post
    Are you really trying to suggest it's the end-users system that is causing the lag? Really?
    "Its partially SE's fault, but more your fault. Scrub."

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

shiiit, reactivating my FFXI sub...

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

So why does this game suck so bad, and how bad do you all feel for having wasted your kash moneyz on it?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    shiiit, reactivating my FFXI sub...
    This was the real purpose of ff14. Get everyone back into 11.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    So why does this game suck so bad, and how bad do you all feel for having wasted your kash moneyz on it?
    My 70 dollars (as i have canceled before the free sub was up) i still consider money well spent. I collect FF shit, so .... It's like when I bought dirge of cerberus....yeah.....

only worse.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What's really gonna suck, is success or fail, were gonna have to hear about the folks who had a good time up until they killed the servers.

or if it works out, those same folks are gonna tell us where all ass holes for doubting.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    feels good man

(I am actually having fun, though.)

The interview from NYCC is vague(naturally), but optimistic. I wonder how updates will scale in size compared to FFXI.

People really did ruin it though, but it was like that in vanilla wow as well, before they casualized raiding. There's this "elite" group of no-lifers at the top, and you can't get loot without them so you either play with them or you're a scrub with shitty gear. So you end up deserting your little scrub guild (that actually has friendly people you like, but you leave them because loot is more important to you than people) and play with a bunch of people you hate just for gear.

BTW, what happened to all the "copy/pasta/terrain"-deniers? Talking about how people who noticed the repetition were exaggerating and nitpicking and that no one would normally notice it, yet every fucking review cites the copy/paste environment, so are you guys ready to admit you're blind or what? And why did it take several reviews to make the issue "official"? do you not have a pair of eyes? How could you not notice it?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kylewhataru View Post
    People really did ruin it though, but it was like that in vanilla wow as well, before they casualized raiding. There's this "elite" group of no-lifers at the top, and you can't get loot without them so you either play with them or you're a scrub with shitty gear. So you end up deserting your little scrub guild (that actually has friendly people you like, but you leave them because loot is more important to you than people) and play with a bunch of people you hate just for gear.
    SOUNDS JUST LIKE FFXI

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

And SE tried so hard to get people not to review it in October.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    And SE tried so hard to get people not to review it in October.
    Unless if the big release patch coming out by the 4th week(when they said wait 3-4 weeks before reviewing FF14) then the entire point of even asking people to wait was moot. I don't expect much from this patch supposly coming out this week or soon since they mentioned it in the oct 8 notes except for market wards being organized and probably a few fixes(IF THAT) I would be so surprised if that ended up being the fabled "magic release patch." with a crapload of stuff.

When people start using faith and hope in a 3 week old MMO there is serious problems with the game.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Maaglin View Post
    Are you really trying to suggest it's the end-users system that is causing the lag? Really?
    Are you really that dense that you don't think running software beyond your system's capabilities or current performance will cause slow down? Really?! Really?!!!?!1!?!?!!1 REALLY!?!11!11 Enough with the retardedness okay?

As I said, the problem exists at both ends. Fact is, some people have the settings turned up higher than their system can reasonably handle, or are playing on default when they should be lowered a bit. That causes slow down. It doesn't mean there's no issues server side too.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast