Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Doesn't matter if the bard has a relic or not, if you say you're agree to play a certain job it means under any circumstances.

FFXI is srs bsn.

You sound like a bitch, don't do that. Takin' shit too seriously.

@Bigworm, bunch of other servers and bunch of other shells if it doesn't work out in this one. If they deny you based on this BC where nothing horrible was posted (oh my god he didnt wanna play brd every event, cry moar) then the shall sucks anyways.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Doesn't matter if the bard has a relic or not, if you say you're agree to play a certain job it means under any circumstances.
    If it's a serious event where you need your players at their best and our relic brd bitched about wanting to come another job.... yeah I'd be a little fucking annoyed at that also. If the BRD didn't want to be a BRD for serious shit then he shouldn't have bothered getting that G-horn...

To be fair also if it's shit like Einherjar, Kings or Dynamis then fuck I'd let the relic BRD go on another job also.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Generally though, trial members from what I've seen are usually put through an "initiation process" to see what they can do or won't do. When Masenko told Bigworm that he would have to come bard to events, I would think he's serious. Those are the terms of his trial, and he failed to meet those terms of the trial - if he had passed, he probably would have been allowed to come different jobs when he became a full fledged member.

Regardless if it's a "omfgRelicBRD!" or a NQ one, that relic bard obviously has put forth the time and effort in that linkshell to be entitled to come on a different job instead of his main. Bigworm was just starting, and quite frankly, really in no position to make the demand that he come on another job, especially if he's on trial.

If the relic brd has a DD that can output a higher % more damage than you can on your job, then i don't see the problem with sticking you on brd and having the better DD come. If MP isn't a problem then there is no reason for having a relic brd over a normal one considering singing cap can be reached without a relic. Sorry if the relic brd's DD job makes yours seem useless in comparison.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    If it's a serious event where you need your players at their best and our relic brd bitched about wanting to come another job.... yeah I'd be a little fucking annoyed at that also. If the BRD didn't want to be a BRD for serious shit then he shouldn't have bothered getting that G-horn...

To be fair also if it's shit like Einherjar, Kings or Dynamis then fuck I'd let the relic BRD go on another job also.
    Here in lies the point, there are no serious events at this point. Don't need a ghorn in abyss either, should stop being lazy and get the good atmas. The only game breaking factor from the g-horn was the ballad anyway, which kind of isn't as shiny with the new harp (which any good bard should have by now)/minikin monstrosity/any of the million other +5/tic refresh atmas available. Also, what Yabs said.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Had some bad run ins with this guy in nyzul