BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
    TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    I wish but its not possible. I have only one friend that is not connected to some LS and play hardcore like me so it can be only me + him and our brd. You think Fanatics can hadle hate reset? Its a big chance I will have few fanatics each fight since we gonna farm Gold boxes for KI.
    I think /w only a MNK as your main damage you're gonna deal /w multiple BW and multiple hate resets. Relying on Fanatics during BW will be rough. I haven't low-manned it myself, so someone else could probably give you greater insight. This is just my opinion after my fights /w it~

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Why do people advertise "Signed" when selling something in /shout. "Vulcan staff (signed) do you need it" as if that is going to add anything worth a fuck to the value?

If anything, it decreases value. Costs 101g to remove that tacky piece of shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    If anything, it decreases value. Costs 101g to remove that tacky piece of shit.
    Can't one just delbox it to oneself?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Why do people advertise "Signed" when selling something in /shout. "Vulcan staff (signed) do you need it" as if that is going to add anything worth a fuck to the value?
    Because people think they're really important in ffxi?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyosan View Post
    Can't one just delbox it to oneself?
    That's a negative ghostrider

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Kirschy View Post
    I think /w only a MNK as your main damage you're gonna deal /w multiple BW and multiple hate resets. Relying on Fanatics during BW will be rough. I haven't low-manned it myself, so someone else could probably give you greater insight. This is just my opinion after my fights /w it~
    Not MNK but NIN and with Kannagi till then.
    If that hate reset is as potent as Chloris during Hundred fists its not realy a problem I was getting hate back fast with MNK so I am sure I should be able to do it even easier with marches + Yonin + voke + Blade: hi. I will maybe keep SV marches for below 50% and maybe berserker drink but it will be tricky to turn on time for TP moves. On Bria when I stack sv marches with berserker tonic and fanatic (I farm KI from chests + NMs becouse cataput Gigas for trio is realy fucking bitchy hate reset on low % he turning to RDM and one shot with catapult) I do 40% to him in 55sec and usually he uses 2hr while fanatic still works. Its easy like hell w/o meds too his 2hr is a joke but this combo speed up the fight a little.

I'm tired of seeing other people hitting mobs in my chatlog during Campaign. Which chat filter will keep that out? Because none of the ones I've tried so far has worked.