Anyone playing this awesome game?. It's a 3rd person shooter + tower defense hybrid for the PC and 360. The pc version just came out yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. Try the demo, even if it's a little easy.
Anyone playing this awesome game?. It's a 3rd person shooter + tower defense hybrid for the PC and 360. The pc version just came out yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. Try the demo, even if it's a little easy.
Damn forgot this was coming out, thanks for reminding me, looks fun as hell.
love this game, pirated it to play for a little bit then my steam preorder unlocked and I loaded it there, so excite!
Been playing this nonstop pretty much. Game is crazy fun.
Kind of torn between getting this or dungeon defenders...not sure which.
Buy Dungeon Defenders (multiplayer) and pirate this until you have a little more cash to drop on it (assuming you like it enough to warrant the purchase anyway). Or if you're a total moralfag pick this up later on down the line rather than pirating, unless you know absolutely nobody else interested in Dungeon Defenders I'm fairly certain you'll get more enjoyment out of it (not to mention it's cheaper too).
you can get a demo on steam of this game, if you like the first few levels youll like the rest
Get Dungeon Defender, multiplayer just works sooooooo much better with this genre.