1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 12 hours, 26 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

error 2146697211 when starting launcher this morning

Can't start launcher, a pop up box with that error stops me from connecting and logging in. Anyone know what this means? Congestion? Worked fine thru all the betas and early access. Was fine last night. Now i get this error suddenly. With kaspersky AV on i get a pop up on launcher start:

A system error occured: 2146697211 HTTPS System Error

With Kasperky AV off I get same thing just worded like this:

A system error has occurred: -2145597208
    http://account-gates.square-enix.com...gin/index.html
    and bit more text after that (chopped off for account security reasons just in case)

Also cannot accesss station mog, or station account management. I get Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Whut? Was fine for 11 years now wtf are they doing?

Can log in to ff11 and play fine, just cant on ff14 or access any accounts website. Not seeing any maintenance posted unless i missed it somewhere.

EDIT: Aside from being able to log into the loadstone (it has me on perma log in), i can't load anything related to logging in in regards to square enix. Their twitter isnt working, thier accounts management, mog station, square enix global log in, DigitalRiver invoice, nada. Did i break something? grrr

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You might want to try uninstalling your AV. Bullguard doesn't play nice with FFXIV, either, and needs to be completely uninstalled if you want to play.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Actually, i rebooted modem just now and voila! It's working...how odd. But hey! its fixed!

Oh i dont use bullgaurd. Didnt even know what it was till now. I use Kasperky and like i said, game was working fine thru 2 betas, an early access until last night. Now it seems to have resolved after rebooting modem.

EDIT: And....they were doing maintenance. Awsome. But I still can't edit my ff11 subscription cause of maintenance. WTF does maintenance for 12 hours?!