+ Reply to Thread
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (WRONG SECTION BEFORE :| )

= Hotness, definitely worth the pickup of a wii if the stuff on the demo is any indication of the fun it's going to be. The ridley fight is absolutely amazing looking and they really put a lot of thought into the control scheme for things like grappling (removing busted doors and being able to remove an enemy's weapon with it) and movement/firing/charging/using missles. The demos werent too massive but definitely enough to get a hold of the control scheme, 1 sort of "basic control" stage, one with a lot more fighting and a nice big brawl at the end, and the aforementioned ridley fight.

On another note: I'm actually saddened that they changed new york's pokecenter to the nintendo world store because while the former had a lot of little kids, the latter has that and so much BO that the workers there are actually armed with cans of febreze, bad mojo.

Groovebox

the latter has that and so much BO that the workers there are actually armed with cans of febreze, bad mojo.
    lol, this reminded me of hanging out in arcades and the fuckers that would sit there and conquer Mortal Kombat all day.

Anyways, I saw some videos, this game looks amazing.

23 years old

BG Level

yeah I refuse to go into the chinatown arcade again <_<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (WRONG SECTION BEFORE :| )

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    = Hotness, definitely worth the pickup of a wii if the stuff on the demo is any indication of the fun it's going to be. The ridley fight is absolutely amazing looking and they really put a lot of thought into the control scheme for things like grappling (removing busted doors and being able to remove an enemy's weapon with it) and movement/firing/charging/using missles. The demos werent too massive but definitely enough to get a hold of the control scheme, 1 sort of "basic control" stage, one with a lot more fighting and a nice big brawl at the end, and the aforementioned ridley fight.

On another note: I'm actually saddened that they changed new york's pokecenter to the nintendo world store because while the former had a lot of little kids, the latter has that and so much BO that the workers there are actually armed with cans of febreze, bad mojo.
    what, no link?

23 years old

BG Level

<_< what link is there to have? I just went to manhattan and goofed off with a wii a couple times cuz the fusion tour's day off got taken away <_<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

<_< what link is there to have? I just went to manhattan and goofed off with a wii a couple times cuz the fusion tour's day off got taken away <_<
    oh my bad, overlooked the setting of your story

Xavier

They have playable Wiis there now? DAMNIT.

I was there 2 weeks ago. Its a pretty cool store but yeah, its so crowded, esp. on the top floor w/ all the Gamecubes.

23 years old

BG Level

Was just today, they'll be back in NY on sunday for the actual tour at the roseland ballroom.