Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.
Remember that you do NOT need to worry about completing this, if you are a newer player and don't have the hones/gear/chars leveled needed to clear,...
"Please allow us to join the rebel army!" - Firion "Guy speak beaver." - Guy Event Start Date: October 19 Event Bonus Battle: October 22...
"I'm like a beautiful young heroine in turmoil, don't you think?" - Eiko Event Start Date: October 12 Event Bonus Battle: October 15 Event End...
"But I can't remain trapped in an illusion anymore... I'm going to live my life without pretending." - Cloud Strife "I'll come back when its all...
"Booyaka!" - Selphie Event Start Date: September 30 Event Bonus Battle: October 3 Event End Date: October 10 All Information is taken from...
Event Start Date: September 25 Event End Date: October 5? All Information is taken from a mixture of Reddit/Spreadsheets/Kongpakbao Site. ...
"Gullwings, let's go! Sorry, Dona, the sphere is ours!" - Yuna (FFX-2) "Y,R,P, in position, it's showtime girls." - Rikku (FFX-2) "Think you...
"W... Wait! I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!" - Celes Event Start Date: September 14 Event Bonus Battle: September 17 Event End Date:...
"IT'S MORPHING TIME!!!" - Gilgamesh Event Start Date: September 8 Event Bonus Battle: September 11 Event End Date: September 18 All...
Big things coming this year, surprises for next year - Dragon Quest series creator Yuji Horii ...
"For you are the warrior who crossed time. You are the bringer of light..." - Ending Credits (Final Fantasy) Event Start Date: September 10 Event...
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/itastDQFF30th/
"A l'Cie tied to an inescapable Focus - a slave of destiny. I'd lost hope. I'd all but given up dreams of freedom." - Cid Raines Event Start Date:...
"At the end of the dream...even chaos...tear itself apart! Let us mark the end of this...eternal conflict!" - Chaos Event Start Date: August 27...
"Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God." - Delita Hyral "God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice." - Ovelia Atkascha Event Start Date:...
"It is all an endless dream. Yet still... the fantasy must come to an end..." - Cosmos Event Start Date: August 19 Event Bonus Battle: August 22...
""If I could protect but one person from war's horror... then I would bear any shame. I would bear it proudly."" - Basch fon Ronsenburg "Hah!...
http://www.deusex.com/game/dxgo
"I just wanna protect the people I'm with. Doesn't matter whether I can or not. It's what I believe in." - Zidane "Mother... Zidane... No... I...
"You're my older sister..." - Lenna "Wh-What are you going on about? Me, your... That's daft!" - Faris Event Start Date: July 29 Event Bonus...
http://gizmodo.com/final-fantasy-makers-announce-apple-watch-exclusive-gam-1784028218
"I love battles. I fear nothing. The way I look at it, as long as you make it out of a battle alive, you're one step closer to fulfilling your...
"Cecil, Rosa. I cannot bring myself to face you both, not yet." - Kain "This battle is ours as much as anyone's. Cecil said so himself. And having...
OP by Production I.G., Japanese Pre-Reg now available To be released this Summer http://www.tencul.com/index.html |...
Side-Scrolling Action Brawler Only available as a preorder bonus from GameStop (US) or EB (CA) ...
"I've thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?" - Sephiroth Event Start Date: July 5 Event Bonus Battle: July 8 Event...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.