Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Threads 511 to 540 of 936

Forum: Square-Enix Titles

Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation

    http://www.siliconera.com/2010/12/20/dragon-quest-vi-realms-of-revelation-slimes-north-america-in-february/

    Started by Tobi, 2010-12-20 17:44
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,541
    2010-12-22 19:57 Go to last post
  2. FFX-2 International

    How good is the international version FFX-2 is the only FF I couldn't finish and I wanna finish it one day. Think it's worth it or really fuck...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2010-11-12 15:13
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 4,256
    2010-11-15 15:38 Go to last post
  3. FF Request

    Can anyone PM me (or PM the link to) the FFIV Hard-Type rom for the SNES? Not the original NA, but the hard-type (any translation will do: fan or...

    Started by Lucavi, 2010-10-18 23:24
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,507
    2010-10-18 23:24 Go to last post
  4. Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded

    It's out in Japan, it's a remake of a cellphone game, it's not Birth by Sleep... talk about it here instead of there.

    Started by Charismatic, 2010-10-09 16:43
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 7,612
    2010-10-16 16:21 Go to last post
  5. Just Cause 2

    Searched and didn't find a thread for this. Fucking grappling hook.

    Started by fren., 2010-02-20 13:29
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 12,795
    2010-10-15 09:53 Go to last post
  6. Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Versus XIII Storyline Speculation

    Since this is supposed to be following the same mythos as the entire series, what is the chance that it will be on Gran Pulse in the past where...

    Started by Gethsemane, 2010-06-20 06:34
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 4,680
    2010-10-08 14:23 Go to last post
  7. Team Final Fantasy XIII Discusses Missing Download Content and Future Developments

    www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/10/04/ffxiii_ultima_interview/ www.i-mezzo.net/log/2010/10/03233101.html

    Started by Tobi, 2010-10-03 21:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 4,845
    2010-10-06 17:16 Go to last post
  8. SE making a new 3D action RPG

    www.siliconera.com/2010/10/04/square-enix-japan-hiring-designer-for-a-new-3d-action-rpg/ ...

    Started by Tobi, 2010-10-04 20:36
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 46 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,832
    2010-10-06 12:05 Go to last post
  9. FF12 Soundtrack for sale?

    Anyone know where I can purchase XII's official soundtrack? The one with 3-4 CDs (I'm assuming it's like 7-10). I see 7 through 10 and 13 on...

    Started by BarthelloSylph, 2010-09-26 10:53
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,471
    2010-09-26 13:46 Go to last post
  10. 4 Warriors of Light-FF Gaiden (SE countdown)

    Let's hope they don't troll us like Kojima's countdown Hours Remain: 230 - July 6th expected date NEW GAME There is a 4 at the bottom right...

    Started by Insanecyclone, 2009-06-26 06:28
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 170 / Subs: 22
    • Views: 14,496
    2010-09-23 21:58 Go to last post
  11. Poll Poll: Rate it

    Enough time has set in for people to be objective. Lets see it.

    Started by Celeras, 2010-04-27 22:00
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 163 / Subs: 18
    • Views: 16,628
    2010-09-16 20:59 Go to last post
  12. Favorite Victory Fanfare?

    I don't know why, but I am extremely partial to Tidus's victory fanfare when he throws his sword up in a spiral and catches it. How about everyone...

    Started by Klutz, 2010-08-18 10:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 4,770
    2010-09-15 01:51 Go to last post
  13. Accessory/Weapon list (for TH Trophy)

    I have made a list of all the Accessories/Weapons required for the Treasure Hunter trophy. It is just a basic list (in order as the game lists them...

    Started by Sign, 2010-04-10 16:16
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 5,329
    2010-08-29 08:26 Go to last post
  14. Dragon Quest IX

    Needs its own thread. Trailer's Out. Fucking ridiculously pretty game for a DS title. It looks as good as VIII did. ...

    Started by Correction, 2008-10-16 13:03
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
    • Replies: 264 / Subs: 19
    • Views: 35,793
    2010-08-26 04:20 Go to last post
  15. Titan's trial mission 45 Neochu

    So is there actually a way to beat this guy without vanille's death spell? I kill him this way in the growth egg mission simply because I wanted the...

    Started by Exoduso, 2010-04-23 16:54
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 7,945
    2010-08-12 07:37 Go to last post
  16. Post here if you're an (Ultimate) Hero

    Just curious as to how many have finished everything. Post your date/time for your first trophy (Instrument of Fate) and your last two (Ultimate...

    Started by BarthelloSylph, 2010-04-30 16:03
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 5,485
    2010-08-03 01:00 Go to last post
  17. Final Fantasy Final Fantasy XIII Long Gui help!

    So I've looked everywhere to find help with this guy to get the trophy. But I can't beat him. How can I beat him with maxed Crystarium, but not maxed...

    Started by Btab, 2010-07-16 20:49
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 4,803
    2010-07-24 06:55 Go to last post
  18. The Ending [SPOILERS]

    What the hell? I am not sure I understand what happened. Vanille and Fang fusioned into Ragnarok and ran across the world (Cocoon) into an...

    Started by Maguspk, 2010-03-14 23:34
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 171 / Subs: 21
    • Views: 20,315
    2010-07-21 19:53 Go to last post
  19. Whats you favourite party and why!?

    Based at anyone past chapter 9~ Whats your favourtie 3 person team? And why? For me it's Light Fang and Sazh, Fang and Light have some mega...

    Started by Krz, 2010-03-11 01:09
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 111 / Subs: 23
    • Views: 11,483
    2010-07-20 01:05 Go to last post
  20. Final Fantasy IX on my PSN? Looks like it.

    I know a lot of people have been dying to have it happen since they released VII & VIII so figured it was worth it's own thread. ...

    Started by ArchDizzle, 2010-03-29 09:30
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 146 / Subs: 24
    • Views: 12,967
    2010-07-17 03:27 Go to last post
  21. Which weapons to upgrade!

    I've been doing the highest magic weapon for both (Hawkwing/Pearlwind Staff) for now, but thinking about if that's a mistake or not... For...

    Started by Atreides, 2010-03-15 00:01
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 204 / Subs: 21
    • Views: 34,320
    2010-07-16 21:22 Go to last post
  22. Deus Ex 3Human Revolution: E3 Gameplay behind the doors

    Hey guys i found these rare gameplay videos from Deus Ex 3 (human revolution) The videos from the E3 include the start of the game, the intro and...

    Started by gowce, 2010-06-23 09:46
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,228
    2010-06-23 17:43 Go to last post
  23. Random Question Thread

    I feel like I've made a lot of topics lately that have been answered in various other threads that I don't feel like looking through. So here ya...

    Started by Belkin, 2010-03-25 16:11
    27 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27
    • Replies: 532 / Subs: 27
    • Views: 29,909
    2010-06-17 10:28 Go to last post
  24. Farming spots

    I found a nice early farming spot in chp5 to max out their stuff before moving on. When you take control of Hope and Lightning in chapter 5 you're...

    Started by Insanecyclone, 2010-03-10 08:56
    42 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42
    • Replies: 830 / Subs: 39
    • Views: 72,350
    2010-05-20 22:10 Go to last post
  25. Did anyone else actually enjoy doing at least some of the missions?

    I think the only thing that bothered me and most people about missions is that none of them were actually "Unique", most of them were just regular...

    Started by Tobi, 2010-05-11 17:10
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 3,263
    2010-05-18 15:00 Go to last post
  26. Long Gui Strategies?

    I completed all the circle of life missions and now there's only one adamantoise that I can kill and takes forever, Long Gui rapes my face hard, and...

    Started by bossman, 2010-04-13 14:27
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 44 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 9,786
    2010-05-12 03:04 Go to last post
  27. Xenogears

    appearantly the JP PSN have xenogears for download.... wryyyyyy anyway, been looking to play xenogears again, anyone got a good xenogear iso they...

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2009-05-07 17:45
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
    • Replies: 197 / Subs: 15
    • Views: 18,482
    2010-05-03 05:39 Go to last post
  28. Any way to improve the drop rate of Traps?

    So I've killed approx.~ 15 turtles so far, but I've only been getting platinum ingots. I haven't beaten the game yet, so I'm still stuck on lv4, and...

    Started by Exoduso, 2010-04-21 19:11
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 5,142
    2010-04-25 09:59 Go to last post
  29. Mission 51 location

    Didn't really seem right to start a thread for this question, but oh well. where is mission 51, Atticus located? The guide Im using said its...

    Started by Souj, 2010-03-23 21:53
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 4,732
    2010-04-21 18:53 Go to last post
  30. Final Fantasy The "I'm stuck on a boss" thread

    i thought we could post here for help on boss fights, instead of posting somewhere else. For ease of access. i'll start. I'm stuck on the...

    Started by nekoshoonen, 2010-03-12 13:02
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
    • Replies: 259 / Subs: 28
    • Views: 23,472
    2010-04-20 00:30 Go to last post

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.