Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Threads 661 to 690 of 936

Forum: Square-Enix Titles

Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. FFXIII Demo

    I just ordered the Jap. FFVII Advent Children Sp. Edition Blu-Ray which includes the XIII demo, from what I read they aren't releasing the demo with...

    Started by ArchDizzle, 2009-05-30 12:29
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,484
    2009-05-31 10:28 Go to last post
  2. New SE game?

    My roommate just pointed out that the japanese SE website has a "mystery" domain. It's of a city that's obviously being destroyed, and has a JFK...

    Started by Arelian, 2009-05-01 12:01
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,422
    2009-05-31 08:15 Go to last post
  3. Star Ocean The last Hope

    Just curios, is it worth to buy? I read some reviews, story seems kinda meh, but what rly keep it up are the battles? thanks for your replays....

    Started by Finn, 2009-03-31 03:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 58 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 6,594
    2009-05-22 13:01 Go to last post
  4. Xenogears Perfect Works

    I just found out about this major Perfect Works Translation project and never heard about it before, so I figure I'd mention it. Could be old and I'm...

    Started by Kaelan?, 2009-04-10 22:13
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 9,544
    2009-04-23 01:11 Go to last post
  5. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

    Is a surprisingly good game. I havent been this addicted to a game for awhile. I wasnt a fan of FFCC on GC because of the whole carry the orb thing,...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2009-03-30 15:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 6,302
    2009-04-05 22:44 Go to last post
  6. Dragon Quest III SNES Translation Patch Is Out

    Yes there are bugs, yes some of the dialogue is awkward, yes it needs a bit more polish, but I'm still ecstastic to finally be able to play this game...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-03-26 16:56
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,020
    2009-03-27 15:44 Go to last post
  7. Star Ocean 1 & 2 Remake/Port for PSP AND future SO4

    To those who don't know (I myself only found this out a few days) SE announced remake of SO1 and a port for SO2 on the PSP. (it's kinda unclear if...

    Started by Julian, 2007-07-02 05:51
    25 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25
    • Replies: 499 / Subs: 16
    • Views: 25,813
    2009-03-26 06:22 Go to last post
  8. Square-Enix goes Steam Powered

    News: Square Enix next on Steam - ComputerAndVideoGames.com Didn't see another thread for this and I wondered what BG thinks might come of this. I...

    Started by Askari0, 2009-02-24 21:33
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,882
    2009-03-01 02:57 Go to last post
  9. SE looks to buy Eidos

    Gamasutra - Square Enix Makes $117 Million Bid For Eidos They should fix their own house before they buy a new one, if you ask me..

    Started by Olo401, 2009-02-12 11:28
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 65 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 4,718
    2009-02-15 14:48 Go to last post
  10. SE's Odd Distribution Rights?

    ...For some reason, signing up for the XIII trailer mailer got me on the SE EU/AU newsletter list (I'm NA). So, I find some very odd things in the...

    Started by Aymee, 2009-02-07 04:04
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 894
    2009-02-07 04:16 Go to last post
  11. Final Fantasy 12 :OMG Discussion Thread

    Just got home from the store where I got it. So excited. God I hope it's amazing.

    Started by Anyway, 2006-10-25 14:14
    33 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33
    • Replies: 641 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 42,738
    2009-02-06 03:56 Go to last post
  12. Nobuo Uematsu touring in 2009

    Hell yes! I can't believe he's actually coming to Minnesota, of all places. So fucking random (and lucky). I've always wanted to go to one of those...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-01-30 16:07
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,206
    2009-02-04 01:36 Go to last post
  13. FFXIII Anouncment Trailer now on PSN

    Its now available for download on PSN. Gorgeous...and pretty long for an anouncment trailer. Latest word is a realse in Japan for late 2009, State...

    Started by Faxanadu, 2009-01-31 07:33
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,421
    2009-02-01 10:53 Go to last post
  14. Einhänder

    For the PS1. Just downloaded it and it's fun playing so far. I'm only like two sections in and I'm using the Astraea form. I have no idea how to...

    Started by #686578, 2009-01-13 13:06
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 4,634
    2009-01-14 08:51 Go to last post
  15. New FFXIII & Versus Vids. ?

    Theres like 50 FFXIII threads.. so uh, this is getting posted here. I think theyre new atleast, I thought the DKΣ3713 thing was back in June, but...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2008-12-12 16:16
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 155 / Subs: 22
    • Views: 10,151
    2009-01-12 14:17 Go to last post
  16. FXIII

    This probably doens't go here but SE launched their FXIII website. FINAL FANTASY XIII

    Started by kayn, 2009-01-11 09:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,338
    2009-01-11 09:46 Go to last post
  17. Final Fantasy III for the DS

    I was just thinking the other day that I never ever got to really play this game. And I wanted to for a quite a while but never heard anything about...

    Started by Antithesis, 2008-12-29 12:57
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,356
    2009-01-08 11:08 Go to last post
  18. Favorite FF Attribute System?

    Every Final Fantasy player knows that each one had it's own attribute system that was amazingly unique. Final Fantasy 7 had materia, Final Fantasy...

    Started by Klutz, 2008-12-25 00:22
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 117 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 6,622
    2009-01-05 10:49 Go to last post
  19. Blood of Bahamut

    Since the only thread for this game is just an old speculation one, might as well make an actual thread for the game Heres a new trailer....

    Started by SephYuyX, 2008-12-23 23:14
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,955
    2008-12-26 02:55 Go to last post
  20. Rapture MMO

    Has anymore news or info been released about this game? Wiki says "currently in development by Square Enix with a tentative release date of Q4 2009."...

    Started by Raikku, 2008-12-09 12:30
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 3,455
    2008-12-14 14:44 Go to last post
  21. Final Fantasy 13

    I was wondering if I missed something regarding a release date or something like that because on amazon's website they are taking pre orders. ...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2008-12-01 09:56
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,251
    2008-12-12 18:08 Go to last post
  22. Dragon Quest X goes to the Wii

    Title says it all. S-E announced at their Dragon Quest event that the Wii would get the tenth installment. Also DQ9 is being released on March...

    Started by Gobo, 2008-12-10 07:36
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 4,597
    2008-12-11 20:51 Go to last post
  23. Chrono Trigger... DS!

    1. copy-pastea... N I N T E N D O D S - Square Enix announced Chrono Trigger for NDS, a remake of the classic 16-bit RPG, the DS version will...

    Started by Sumy, 2008-07-02 04:09
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 160 / Subs: 19
    • Views: 13,103
    2008-12-10 13:39 Go to last post
  24. Dragon Quest IV (DS)

    Anyone else planning on picking this up tomorrow? Myself I was never really a huge Dragon Quest fan until after the SquareEnix merger and then...

    Started by Atreides, 2008-09-15 23:17
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 3,683
    2008-12-09 03:54 Go to last post
  25. Star Ocean 4

    Little peice on the battle system and new characters and playable demo at TGS.

    Started by Kyo, 2008-10-02 13:44
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 86 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 9,940
    Kyo
    2008-11-18 13:52 Go to last post
  26. Final Fantasy VIII (8) - Question about special cutscene on different systems?

    I was told at work today that if you play FFVIII on the PSX (Gen-1) and PSone (Gen-2) there are certain different cutscenes shown within the game? ...

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-10-24 12:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 7,018
    2008-10-29 12:58 Go to last post
  27. FF:Dissidia

    http://www.jeux-france.com/news20592_di ... video.html

    Started by SephYuyX, 2007-06-19 07:02
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 54 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 6,181
    LD
    2008-10-16 08:36 Go to last post
  28. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

    Looks to be an extreme step up from the past ones. ...

    Started by Towowo, 2008-10-03 21:33
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,234
    Kyo
    2008-10-03 21:45 Go to last post
  29. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories NA port

    http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2008/0919/ not sure why they'd do this, but not port KH2FM, but oh well, played both imported. if...

    Started by Tymon, 2008-09-21 12:24
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,821
    2008-09-22 12:28 Go to last post
  30. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

    Anybody here getting this? It comes out in a couple of days I believe, blackcats already has the US version up if you have access to that. I beat...

    Started by Exoduso, 2008-03-20 02:46
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 157 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 10,707
    2008-09-03 08:07 Go to last post

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.