Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.
It finally came out in the states. Who has it? Just got it today myself.
Some new trailers were posted today that came with the CLOUD DVD on Friday. There is one for FFXIII and Versus XIII and they are awesome. Lots...
Well, no one else made a thread about it, at least, not in the RPG section where it should be in. http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169168 ...
Copy/Pasted from Destructoid: I've always been a fanboy of FFVII since it was one of the first RPG's to really catch my short attention span...
Kotaku reports: See, FFVII rumors are like cockroaches. Click link for pics because I am retarded and don't know how to link the image in the...
Yup, just announced at MS conference, hints at having more features too.
http://na.square-enix.com/remnant/ the game looks badass, im way interested.
Looking forward to this. It finally got a US release date of June 24th. It'll feature stylus controls, unlike the JP version (Although I hate the DS...
Anyone else looking forward to this? I mean it's a chocobo + jobs.
Come out in Europe last week, anyone else playing it? Liking it so far but story line is too easy after levelling up too much doing missions.
tactics orge series was the only series that comes close or surpasses fft (and i guess a/a2) if you ask me. FFTA/a2 would be so much better in my...
http://na.square-enix.com/mylifeasaking/ Apparently out according to the SE blog (remember the one they told us to sign up to and then they'd let...
Does anyone know if the new FFT script is anywhere on the internet? I absolutely loved FFT when I played through it. I guess I live under a rock or...
http://na.square-enix.com/zenithia/ I absolutely loved 4 back in the day, and always wanted to play 5 and 6, so I'm quite happy. Only 4 is dated...
Does anyone know of a good torrent or something where I can get -i guess- the full version of FFVII for PS2 so that I can convert it and put it onto...
So I play Final Fantasy Tactics a lot, I would be willing to say that it's one of my favorite games. Well, I was wondering what everyone's starting 5...
Someone posted this on KI a little while ago really looks sketchy to me. Anyone seen/heard anything on it? ...
im jealous.... JP onry
worth it? Is it fun? is it long? is it hard? how is the multiplayer and all other info about the game good or bad are welcomed ^^
Does any exist, particularly dedicated to each game? Similar to Morrowind's http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion Only found this while...
Comes out today (NA). Anyone thinking about getting it, or heard what the JP reviews were like?
Worth buying? Review I read said it was so-so, not for the mature RPG player. Anyone picked it up? Opinions? ---------------- Now playing: In...
Is this any good? I got it...2 years? ago for the FF12 demo. I played the game for about 10mins and never turned it back on >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHl2lrj_6GQ Is anyone as excited for this as I am? Easily my favorite Final Fantasy story, probably because it was...
http://iiichan.net/boards/ff/src/1201138431296.jpg http://iiichan.net/boards/ff/src/1201138575862.jpg...
So i am playing chrono cross again, its been a while, and im playing as lynx just about to get the dragon relics. When do i get glenn back? Do i have...
Ok so the game is out 'unofficially', I've decided to make a thread on this in the midst of the pearl/diamond craze. So who's playing this now?
Dark Knight Class Alignment: Any non-lawful Hit Die: d8 Class Skills: Craft (Weaponmaking) , Craft (Alchemy), Concentration , Forgery ,...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.