Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.
"You guys...sure have guts. You know how high this cliff is...!?" - Laguna "We're not here for the booze, are we? We've got a war to fight." - Kiros...
So, who else has tried this first dungeon in the official release? This was my first tiem trying it and I had a blast. I did 160 Gilgamesh with a...
Spoiler alert: as Reddit aptly points out - with the addition of Scott you can have a full FFII party of dead guys! This is a game that probably had...
Oct. 19th in JP, most likely never in the West as usual. Those FF characters look super cute, I want this!
"Yeah, you're right. Make you appreciate how delicious these noodle really are" - Prompto "Quittin' time. Sorry, but this girl doesn't work after...
Don't lie, you know this is the first thing that popped into your head. That, or CoD without clothes. "I, Garland, will knock you all...
Honestly, another victim of bad translation. JP Event was named 'Searching for Friends', which if you've played the game is the best damn song on an...
"An abomination -- a Lucavi killed your brother!" - Ramza "I am Meliadoul Tengille. You killed my brother Isilud at Riovannes. (Prepare to die!)" -...
If you have not caught on this event focuses on the rivalry between the original FF edgelord and prince of Eblan - Edge, and the Fiend of Fire -...
Okay, so they bungled the translation for this event. It's supposed to be "Four Hearts". Greg isn't even invited. What's up with that? ...
Happy New Year everyone. End of apology mythril, Global confirmed dying. To another year of salty pulls, new challenges of Torment Dungeons, more...
Why are we getting 2 characters from 2 different expansions when there is a perfectly good support unit and major character from one of these said...
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/FFBE/
Making a thread for dungeon updates. When a new DU comes out, I can just hide the previous one in a spoiler tag and add a link to where discussion of...
How he shield when using sword, you ask? Because Iris is his sister, and Noct x Iris is the best pairing. Come at me. "I'm okay, and she...
"You didn't think they could improve on the masterpiece of Final Fantasy VII, but Dirge of Cerberus proved us all wrong." - No-one Ever, 20XX. ...
"I haven't forgotten your order. Just stay close to me." - Squall "I have to fight, to prove to myself that I can do it..." - Rinoa During the...
Developed by Cardboard Utopia http://na.square-enix.com/us/node/6979 http://www.cardboard-utopia.com/...
http://antique-carnevale.jp/ More news July 18th
When nine and nine meet nine, the depths of reason shall stir. When the seal of creation is broken, a voice like thunder shall sound, and thou...
Fru ec nayto vun cusa ymm-eh-uha pivv yldeuh? Yht E ys hud navannehk du paehk uv yka. "We're going to save Yunie, and nobody's gonna stop...
"I brought you some of those flowers you like; Galbana Lilies. Remember?" - Vaan "My brother is all I have left, sir." - Reks Three years after...
DeNa decided that not doing 2 events until after SURF wasn't enough, so heres #3. Not a Garuda centered event, but obligatory for any FFXIV...
"Think a "bear" like me could be any help?" - Sabin Twin brother to Edgar Figaro, Sabin is a young man studying under the martial artist Duncan....
"Master Vivi, why would those mages be the same as you? And why would it matter if they were...?" - Steiner "I won't let you make any more...
First Full Throttle battle for me was a headache, but I probably didn't really go with the best set up for the fight. All the damage was Lightning...
"We can do without their brand of mercy." - Lightning "I, too, will challenge my fate." - Cid "How often do l'Cie kill their own?" - Jihl As...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix-coming-to-ps3-in-2014/
July 12, 2017 in Japan http://www.jp.square-enix.com/p_ffne/
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.