1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 12 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 1 hours, 47 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 8 hours, 12 minutes
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Threads 91 to 120 of 576

Forum: FFXIV: Archive of the Ancients

Before Yoshi and his mighty dragon purged the world of failure, this forum resides as a remnant, warning, of how not to repeat the same mistakes of before. Of what not to do and what not to post.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Moving out of US, need help with setting up

    So I'm moving to China pretty soon, besides the whole proxy issue with the firewall blocking stuff, what should I do to make sure that my US edition...

    Started by jwang, 2011-08-13 17:51
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,654
    2011-09-27 04:22 Go to last post
  2. FFXIV and Windows 8

    Has anyone tried running FFXIV on the pre-release dev build of Windows 8? http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516 If so, how does...

    Started by Carraway, 2011-09-14 03:10
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,625
    2011-09-25 11:19 Go to last post
  3. So...

    Sooo is there some type of starter guide thread? I noticed this game is a little more complex then FFXI. Like finding venders to buy items for the...

    Started by SapperDaddy, 2011-09-20 17:21
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,503
    2011-09-20 17:50 Go to last post
  4. Two accounts...One PC

    Hey Guys, Been a long time since I played FFXIV and I was wondering, since I have two accounts, can I login with both of them using one PC? ...

    Started by Sontawila, 2011-08-31 17:55
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,927
    2011-09-05 06:50 Go to last post
  5. FFXIV causing connection problems?

    So, I haven't played XIV for the last 2-3 weeks due to work, but when I wasn't playing I noticed my connection was fine the whole way through. ...

    Started by Elcura, 2011-08-06 05:58
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,957
    tol
    2011-08-27 16:24 Go to last post
  6. GTX 460, unable to run adequately

    I just put a new 460 in a system, and when trying to run FFXIV, it won't run very well unless everything is turned down. One thing that seemed...

    Started by Dmitry, 2010-12-04 03:03
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 6,298
    2011-08-16 15:50 Go to last post
  7. Cant see FFXIV login screen

    Hello after I found this guide and followed it: /threads/106122-How-To-Run-FFXIV-on-Mac-OSX After followed all the step I encounter the...

    Started by Shneibel, 2011-08-14 14:16
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,792
    2011-08-14 14:16 Go to last post
  8. cheapest graphic card that can run ff14

    Hello, My wife finally agreed to let me play 14 and I was wondering what's the cheapest graphic card I can buy on fry's that can run ff14. I say...

    Started by lokiandeath, 2011-08-10 17:58
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,916
    2011-08-12 13:14 Go to last post
  9. FFXIV and EVGA Precision don't mix

    Just incase anyone else has run across this, because I did a bunch of searches and found nothing. If you run EVGA Precision (it's an overclocking/fan...

    Started by Cephius, 2011-07-26 23:32
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,312
    2011-08-09 11:36 Go to last post
  10. Disable graphics and effects

    Anyone know if it's possible via 3rd party or whatever to disable graphics in XIV that aren't allowed in the config? Talking about stuff like dynamic...

    Started by Kirbyprime, 2011-07-30 12:54
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 4,810
    2011-07-30 23:05 Go to last post
  11. Region difficulties with credit card activation on click and buy

    I recently purchased the FFXIV EU version because I am stationed in Bahrain. I put the region during the square-enix account set up for Middle East >...

    Started by mikedead87, 2011-07-15 01:34
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,744
    2011-07-15 01:34 Go to last post
  12. FFXIV NA version in Bahrain

    Does anyone know if I can play a FFXIV NA version in Bahrain? They sell the copies on the US base where I am stationed on. If not is there a solution...

    Started by mikedead87, 2011-07-11 06:19
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,871
    2011-07-11 08:28 Go to last post
  13. Letter from the Producer, XII

    *EDIT* DELETE THREAD PLZKTHX! Rise and Shining! http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/14828

    Started by Waraji, 2011-06-27 06:22
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,502
    2011-06-27 06:22 Go to last post
  14. Buddy Pass?

    Looking for a buddy pass, just recently rebuilt my system from when I was in the beta and would like to give the game another shot. It didn't run...

    Started by Katoke, 2011-06-18 21:26
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,599
    2011-06-20 16:52 Go to last post
  15. Windowed Mode Size

    I stopped playing XIV but want to come back to it soon.. One thing that annoys me about it tho is that I dislike the window sizes they offer in...

    Started by Spira, 2011-06-13 10:39
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,892
    2011-06-13 10:39 Go to last post
  16. Thumbs down Blue Gartr forums = Illuminati

    If your plan was to call us Illuminati on all sites including lodestone trying to get people against us you have failed horribly hehe. Well not at...

    Started by Kensaki, 2011-05-12 03:21
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,085
    2011-05-12 08:55 Go to last post
  17. ffxivboot.exe fail

    So, I had the actual game installed on my PC before, but I uninstalled it and am now trying to reinstall it, which I did. Except now, when I go to...

    Started by Souj, 2011-04-14 09:25
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 6,884
    2011-05-01 00:37 Go to last post
  18. Playing over 3G connection?

    I know it'd probably be far from ideal, but I'm curious if anyone has tried playing over a 3G data connection? I'm just curious if it's completely...

    Started by Jamison, 2011-01-25 21:40
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,572
    2011-04-25 20:03 Go to last post
  19. Physx Dedicated GPU Work?

    Gonna Copy Paste what I posted on the XIV Tech Support forums. Is it the case where I'm not hooking it all up right or is XIV just not...

    Started by Waraji, 2011-04-24 16:59
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,441
    2011-04-24 18:12 Go to last post
  20. FFXI problem

    Hi, i`m trying to run ffxiv on a new pc, but cant get it going. I`m using windows 7 64bit, and every time i try to run the game, I get to choose the...

    Started by Starscream, 2011-04-13 11:51
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,746
    2011-04-13 14:17 Go to last post
  21. Free to play?

    I'm sorry if this isn't where this kind of question belongs, but I'll just give it a shot ^^; My account is saying my first 30 days are the free...

    Started by Lazaras, 2011-03-27 01:01
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,035
    2011-03-27 08:59 Go to last post
  22. ps3 release?

    i realize this is probably a stupid thread to create and i'll apologize in advance for that, but i was curious on the PS3 release date. i remember...

    Started by Thefonz, 2011-03-24 22:35
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,679
    2011-03-24 22:41 Go to last post
  23. The Storm of Mercy!

    Due to the continuous earthquakes occurring in the eastern regions of Japan since Mar. 11, 2011, the power companies in Japan have encouraged...

    Started by BlackheartX, 2011-03-13 13:13
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,450
    2011-03-13 13:16 Go to last post
  24. DCing every hour at the same exact time

    Weird but since the update I am DCing at 29 minutes past the hour every hour. For example when I logged on at 4:00 pm est. I then DC'd at 4:29, 5:29,...

    Started by Kayos, 2010-12-17 16:38
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,516
    2011-03-06 17:52 Go to last post
  25. Is it finally alright to come back?

    Not trying to be an ass or anything. I played XIV back when it first came out and despite trying to stay in and keep playing during the terrible I...

    Started by Ikith, 2011-02-01 18:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 7,450
    2011-02-27 19:07 Go to last post
  26. lol worrthy Enhanced Login Security for FINAL FANTASY XIV

    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/detail?newsId=44e56baa01cdbca6b947bcf4c12a0cae82881b5f Dear Valued Square Enix Customer, Thank you...

    Started by Cooleko, 2011-02-23 02:14
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 7,136
    2011-02-26 17:07 Go to last post
  27. Istory Down?

    I keep getting the "cannot connect to world" message after dcing... Before I dc'd someone in my ls said they were having issues teleporting. ...

    Started by Xcrunner, 2011-02-20 00:55
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,615
    2011-02-20 00:55 Go to last post
  28. Can't detect DirectX

    Soooooo.. I installed the DirectX that came with the Collector Edition and now when I open the game it says it can't detect it. Should I just...

    Started by Bluefire, 2010-09-23 12:00
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,476
    2011-02-11 06:20 Go to last post
  29. Remotely playing FFXIV from a tablet

    Is it possible now, or will it be in the near future, to remotely access a desktop using an iPad or android based tablet and play FFXIV from the...

    Started by Kaishen, 2011-01-15 13:24
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 5,693
    2011-01-25 15:01 Go to last post
  30. Epiphany Goldsmithing ability!

    Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knew what The Goldsmith ability "Epiphany" does. the description is vague as hell. Any help much appreciated!

    Started by nekoshoonen, 2011-01-24 14:23
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,395
    2011-01-24 15:42 Go to last post

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.