Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Threads 241 to 270 of 352

Forum: Anime

Anime and manga discussion.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Watching anime in japan?

    This seems to be a bit trickier than I thought it would be. I'm currently in Japan staying with a host family for a month. I want to watch anime,...

    Started by Deadgye, 2013-06-03 03:59
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 6,213
    2013-06-08 08:56 Go to last post
  2. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

    Summary: The story of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san centers around Nyaruko, a formless Cthulhu-deity of chaos (Nyarlathotep) who can take on the shape of a...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 18:42
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 4,813
    2013-05-26 23:37 Go to last post
  3. Spring 2013 Anime Season Thread

    Credit for Chart moetron Blog: http://i.minus.com/ibSmMK2iazenO.jpg Trailers: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Season...

    Started by Ker, 2013-03-03 09:35
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
    • Replies: 223 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 57,074
    2013-05-26 02:14 Go to last post
  4. Aku no Hana

    lol Summary: Takao worships the class beauty, Nanako, from afar. When he is alone in the classroom one day after school, he notices her bag of...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 19:10
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,752
    2013-05-21 18:46 Go to last post
  5. Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

    Summary: Yōto Yokodera is a second-year high school student who is arguably the biggest pervert at school. His problem is that he is not good at...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 19:07
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 6,925
    2013-05-11 02:56 Go to last post
  6. Red Data Girl

    Summary: The story revolves around Izumiko Suzuhara, a 15-year old girl who has been raised at Tamakura Shrine, part of the Kumano Shrines World...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 19:13
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,096
    2013-05-11 02:55 Go to last post
  7. Arata Kangatari

    Summary: In a mythical world where humans and gods co-exist, a ceremony marking the new governing princess is about to occur for the first time in...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 18:52
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,761
    2013-05-10 22:38 Go to last post
  8. Majestic Prince

    Summary: In the year 2110, where humanity has expanded its frontier into space in its drive for new resources, advances in genetic engineering...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 18:48
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,627
    2013-05-10 18:48 Go to last post
  9. Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san

    Summary: Takurō Mukōjima is an angler boy. He often lands a Japanese mermaid Muromi-san and has a chat with her and her strange friends. ----- ...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-05-10 18:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,799
    2013-05-10 18:44 Go to last post
  10. So I just finished Code Geass

    And I really enjoyed it. Specifically the parts about the political struggles and the strategizing of battles and the twists in the story. I also...

    Started by Mazmaz, 2012-05-01 00:28
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 4,583
    2013-05-08 06:55 Go to last post
  11. Robotics;Notes

    Summary: In 2019, Kaito Yashio and Akiho Senomiya are the sole members of the Robotics Club at Central Tanegashima High School in Kyushu, Japan....

    Started by Elcura, 2013-03-01 19:08
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 7,590
    2013-04-10 12:48 Go to last post
  12. Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

    Summary: The story is set in a world embroiled by war between Humans and Demons. The Humans' greatest warrior known as the Hero invades the castle...

    Started by Elcura, 2013-03-01 19:14
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 10,247
    2013-04-02 05:49 Go to last post
  13. Winter 2012-13 Anime Season Thread

    http://i4.minus.com/iZFOCe6g39qCK.jpg http://neregate.com/blog/2012/09/12/winter-2012-2013-anime/

    Started by 6souls, 2012-11-25 19:38
    18 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
    • Replies: 340 / Subs: 15
    • Views: 61,573
    2013-03-17 18:11 Go to last post
  14. Zetsuen no Tempest

    Summary: The story revolves around Mahiro Fuwa, a teenager whose family was mysteriously murdered one year before and his friend Yoshino Takigawa....

    Started by Elcura, 2012-10-14 06:40
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,954
    2013-03-11 14:15 Go to last post
  15. Elfen Lied Thoughts

    I looked around to see if there was any posts regarding it on the boards as I was wondering about how people felt about the series as a whole. I...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2013-03-05 04:56
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,681
    2013-03-07 13:09 Go to last post
  16. Kotoura-san

    Summary: Haruka, a girl who suffers during her childhood due to her ability to read people's mind, is starting her high-school life in a new school....

    Started by Elcura, 2013-03-01 19:10
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,351
    2013-03-01 19:10 Go to last post
  17. BG Medical Sad anime? (To keep me crying b/c i don't deserve to be happy)

    Does anyone have any recommendations for really sad anime? Something that will keep my crying most of the time? I'd prefer romances, especially...

    Started by hey, 2013-02-04 03:13
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 44 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 5,141
    2013-02-11 23:33 Go to last post
  18. BG Medical Oppai anime? (To keep me fapping b/c I find 2D hotter than girls in rl)

    OK. I know this would seem like a odd request, but.. Do people know of some oppai anime that maybe I could find on Crunchyroll, Netflix or Hulu? I...

    Started by Charismatic, 2013-02-05 00:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 24,241
    2013-02-05 21:14 Go to last post
  19. BG Medical Funny anime? (To keep me from crying b/c of disaster in rl)

    OK. I know this would seem like a odd request, but.. Do people know of some funny anime that maybe I could find on Crunchyroll, Netflix or Hulu? I...

    Started by Elizara, 2013-02-01 18:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 5,506
    2013-02-05 19:54 Go to last post
  20. New Rurouni Kenshi Manga Chapters Inbound

    Nobuhiro Watsuki To Pen New Rurouni Kenshin Manga Series

    Started by Correction, 2012-01-02 16:46
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 6,181
    2013-01-13 23:36 Go to last post
  21. Catching up on shows. Which ones should I watch?

    I made kind of a New Year's resolution this year that I would catch up on some of the anime I have missed lately. (It's actually been longer than...

    Started by Outlaw, 2013-01-05 01:59
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 5,893
    2013-01-08 01:38 Go to last post
  22. Thumbs up Top/Favorite/Best/Whatever Anime of 2012

    Okay, so yeah, some more shameless self promoting of my blog, but here are my thoughts on the top 12 anime of 2012 (and top 12 characters): ...

    Started by Avvesione, 2013-01-02 03:11
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 10,085
    2013-01-03 18:29 Go to last post
  23. Btooom!

    Summary: In the blink of the mind's eye, Ryouta Sakamoto suddenly finds himself transported from playing the hit Btoom! video game to being stranded...

    Started by Elcura, 2012-10-14 06:24
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 4,841
    2012-12-21 02:28 Go to last post
  24. Fall 2012 Anime Season Thread.

    Click link for better quality version: http://i.minus.com/iD69Mom5mxb9w.jpg

    Started by Ker, 2012-09-01 03:53
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
    • Replies: 271 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 57,690
    2012-12-04 00:09 Go to last post
  25. anime title

    Ok, I don't remember a lot from the anime all I know is I did watch it at one point and it's all of a sudden bugging the hell out of me that I can't...

    Started by Dranio, 2012-12-02 11:13
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,287
    2012-12-03 01:31 Go to last post
  26. Eureka 7: Astral Ocean

    Not much discussion about E7:AO, but so far I think it's been interesting and the music has been great. Hopefully it only gets more interesting from...

    Started by Elcura, 2012-09-09 07:16
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 6,541
    2012-11-21 23:15 Go to last post
  27. Hulu Plus Anime on the PS3 (switching between dub and sub)

    By chance, does anyone know if there is a way to switch between dub and sub for hulu on the ps3? I noticed that on the web many have the option...

    Started by Ksandra, 2012-11-14 22:37
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,593
    2012-11-14 22:37 Go to last post
  28. RightStuf Sale: 40% off Funimation DVD/BluRay titles

    http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/news/individual/?ForumThreadName=FT0000004291&Offset=0&ReturnTo=Main#highlights Click the link at the bottom...

    Started by Correction, 2012-09-30 11:34
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,146
    2012-11-12 23:40 Go to last post
  29. K-Project

    Summary: Set in a world where history has taken a slightly different course from the one we're familiar with, K follows the story of a young boy...

    Started by Elcura, 2012-10-14 06:17
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 8,967
    2012-11-10 07:20 Go to last post
  30. Mass Effect: Paragon Lost (December 28, 2012)

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2140141/ http://masseffectparagonlost.com/

    Started by 6souls, 2012-09-07 23:59
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 3,421
    2012-11-05 19:56 Go to last post

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Forum Information and Options

Moderators of this Forum

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.