Page 109 of 462 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Threads 3241 to 3270 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,689
    Last Post

    119th U.S. Congress: Good...

    by

    Today 13:57 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Any tips or tricks for help with posture..?

    Didn't see anything on search, feel free to lock if I skimmed past it. I've had horrible posture for years, with only mild scoliosis, and I've...

    Started by Lyn, 2010-03-19 11:56
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 5,027
    2010-03-20 21:15 Go to last post
  2. IS that you Ja, cuz i smell "feminine secretions"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzIT8amJOc&feature=player_embedded

    Started by Meat, 2010-03-20 17:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,672
    2010-03-20 19:58 Go to last post
  3. Colorado Springs

    So I just got my PCS orders to Ft. Carson, Colorado. What kind of place is this? Looks like it's part of the mid-west, am I going to have to deal...

    Started by Xno Kappa, 2010-03-17 14:11
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,615
    2010-03-20 16:53 Go to last post
  4. A+ 2009 ppl

    Anyone here taken the A+ 2009 test and read one or 2 of the prep books? I'm wondering how similar it is to these books, as I'm reading this book and...

    Started by Purrrfect, 2010-03-17 12:48
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,614
    2010-03-20 02:22 Go to last post
  5. Some goals should not be reached for

    I'm at work so can't search for pics, but then again I don't think there is enough eye and brain bleach in the world to remove the possible horror. ...

    Started by Melena, 2010-03-16 17:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 3,445
    2010-03-19 17:41 Go to last post
  6. BG Cooks

    I'm looking for some advice on maybe a cook book or some cook ware or something that I can get for a friend of mine. She's been in sort of a rut...

    Started by Mojo, 2010-03-18 16:40
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,165
    2010-03-19 10:41 Go to last post
  7. NEWS Man used penis to assault female police officer

    Rape, right? Wrong! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/north_east/8570398.stm I'm just curious why her face was at penis level. Or was...

    Started by Baelorn, 2010-03-16 18:22
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 4,972
    2010-03-18 15:59 Go to last post
  8. BG Math BG Biology

    "1. The phyla Mollusca, Annelida, and Arthropoda are all considered protostome organisms. Of these three phyla, it is believed that the mollusks and...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2010-03-17 17:13
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,476
    2010-03-17 19:34 Go to last post
  9. Around blax(females), never relax

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/03/10/genital.herpes/ (CNN) -- As much as 16 percent of the U.S. population between the ages of 14 and 49 has...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2010-03-17 14:07
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,862
    2010-03-17 16:46 Go to last post
  10. Insert title here

    http://www2.wsav.com/sav/news/local/lowcountry/article/reports_plane_lands_on_hilton_head_beach/106174/ Wtf.

    Started by QuePsiXI, 2010-03-17 13:10
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,175
    2010-03-17 13:11 Go to last post
  11. Visiting Japan in May – General questions for travel/places to go.

    Warning: This will be an extremely long post. I apologize in advance for the livejournal-ish type post, but I’m not sure where else to get all these...

    Started by SaviorSelf, 2010-03-15 15:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 7,131
    2010-03-17 09:25 Go to last post
  12. is there a BG irc chat?

    server/channel?????????????????

    Started by joft, 2010-03-15 21:35
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,055
    2010-03-16 23:27 Go to last post
  13. The weirdest video you will see today

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQOLO4U5iQ You may be asking yourself, "Why are they surrounded by, and dancing around, missiles?" The...

    Started by joft, 2010-03-16 10:11
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,439
    2010-03-16 11:41 Go to last post
  14. Taking the Train versus a Plane

    Which is better and why? Planning a trip this spring to Montreal and thought a train would be nice and romantic. So much security in airports...

    Started by aduidarnenye, 2010-03-14 22:09
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,438
    2010-03-16 10:24 Go to last post
  15. BG Math trigonometric equations

    So I suck at math, can anyone help me solve these questions: tan^2x= 9cos^2x+sin^2x where 0< x < 2 pi, answer in terms of pi ...

    Started by Stilzkin, 2010-03-15 02:41
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,955
    2010-03-16 10:16 Go to last post
  16. Planning a trip to Europe(questions, not exciting)

    Three friends and myself decided that we're going to do a generic "backpack through Europe" trip after our spring semester is over, and I've never...

    Started by Tsuko_Asura, 2010-03-05 01:54
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 8,155
    2010-03-16 03:56 Go to last post
  17. Need help fixing Java Code

    Hello! I am taking an entry level Java course, and I need to create a Java application that reads an integer value that's input, then determines if...

    Started by Minardi, 2010-03-14 22:13
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,416
    2010-03-15 23:56 Go to last post
  18. BG Medical Where did all the old BGs go?

    I've been wondering what happened to all those dudes. Some of them are still here! But many of them are gone as far as I can see, or perhaps go by...

    Started by joft, 2010-02-14 11:03
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 120 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 8,994
    2010-03-15 22:32 Go to last post
  19. Car got totaled, need a new car.

    I got in a small accident about two weeks ago, but I guess there was some damage under the hood I didn't realize, and the car is being totaled by my...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2010-03-11 19:46
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,019
    2010-03-15 20:46 Go to last post
  20. Ex threatening to commit suicide... HALP!

    My ex is threatening to commit suicide and I have no clue what to do at all... Help me please. This started when I started dating someone else...

    Started by Ikith, 2010-03-14 02:19
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 130 / Subs: 27
    • Views: 11,028
    2010-03-15 17:38 Go to last post
  21. Weirdness

    Ok so is your facebook hooked up to your MSN? Like I know you use your hotmail address and such to sign up, but how much do they actually dig? I've...

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2010-03-15 14:08
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,108
    2010-03-15 16:56 Go to last post
  22. Bent rims

    So today omw to class I hydroplaned into a cemetary.. true story Other than going to hell, I'm worried about my rims. There are no scuff...

    Started by jinkazama, 2010-03-11 17:01
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 3,880
    2010-03-15 16:44 Go to last post
  23. Warp Speed Will Kill You

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/warpspeedwillkillyou Warp Speed Will Kill You Captain Kirk might want to avoid taking the starship Enterprise to...

    Started by Velgadess, 2010-03-15 02:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,562
    2010-03-15 14:25 Go to last post
  24. Zoning Out During Competition

    Hey all- So I've been ice skating for a while and have just picked up Ice Hockey- I'm obviously not that great just yet (tonight will only be my...

    Started by Jotaru, 2010-03-12 18:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,511
    2010-03-15 12:28 Go to last post
  25. Happy Pi day! (3/14/2010)

    3.1415926535897932384626433 My favorite result of pi, by far, is this: 4π³+π²+π, which is as follows: ...

    Started by Max™, 2010-03-14 07:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 4,078
    2010-03-15 12:28 Go to last post
  26. Obama drug czar gives reasons for firm policy stance against marijuana

    Why Marijuana Legalization Would Compromise Public Health and Public Safety I like that he talks about prescription drug abuse and drugged...

    Started by joft, 2010-03-14 16:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,838
    2010-03-15 05:43 Go to last post
  27. Random Request: Help with nonsense products apple could release

    For a marketting pitch in public speaking we have to come up with a fictional product that can be purchased, and we're looking for something pretty...

    Started by jinkazama, 2010-03-08 12:30
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 3,048
    2010-03-14 06:24 Go to last post
  28. Poll Poll: Do you wear blue jean shorts?

    We're trying to decide if these are no longer cool. And whether it's limited to men or women. (note: cut-offs don't count...or do they...?)

    Started by Ksandra, 2010-03-11 14:32
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
    • Replies: 181 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 15,317
    2010-03-13 23:37 Go to last post
  29. Stupid new law about to pass in WA.

    For all you in Washington, what do you think about driving while on your cell phone being a primary offense? I think it's absolutely retarded.

    Started by Dontkare, 2010-03-13 03:50
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 93 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 5,095
    2010-03-13 21:45 Go to last post
  30. Religious Question

    I know I know lolreligous and this thread will turn into a religous debate but I have to ask... During Lent I know we Catholics can't eat meat on...

    Started by Haiko, 2010-03-12 20:04
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 4,106
    2010-03-13 21:04 Go to last post

Page 109 of 462 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.