Page 127 of 462 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Threads 3781 to 3810 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,602
    Last Post

    The Economy Thread III: Not...

    by

    Today 02:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Happy World AIDS Day!

    you can tell it's an official holiday because google changed their homepage. and just for fun: Global trends The number of people...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-12-01 13:10
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,099
    2009-12-10 14:21 Go to last post
  2. Lawyer of Evil

    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2009/12/homeless_beacon_law_suit_harry.php That just sounds a little shitty if you ask me. He's...

    Started by Effluo, 2009-12-09 12:50
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,447
    GRT
    2009-12-10 13:49 Go to last post
  3. WTG BG Mechanics: Car Starting Problems

    Hey hopefully someone can maybe shed some light on my problem until my mechanic gets back to me. Unfortunately work colleagues or family dont know...

    Started by Oreth, 2009-12-08 04:13
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,232
    2009-12-10 13:17 Go to last post
  4. FUUUUUU The Death of Imeem.

    Imeem.com, a wonderful place to listen to music, watch some videos even, is now a part of "Myspace music" I don't know when this happened but...

    Started by Karbuncle, 2009-12-09 16:07
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,191
    2009-12-10 08:56 Go to last post
  5. Defensive Driving Course Online

    Odd question, I know, but has anyone taken a Defensive Driving Course online? The woman at the judge's office told me to search for one, take it,...

    Started by Hank, 2009-12-10 02:31
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,870
    2009-12-10 03:07 Go to last post
  6. BG Auto: How much should this cost

    Can't find too many spots online where they even list the price for this part. My 2002 audi a4 (i know) needs to have the rack and steering pinion...

    Started by Andarvi, 2009-12-09 11:58
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,615
    2009-12-09 22:33 Go to last post
  7. John Winston Ono Lennon, 10/9/40 - 12/8/80. R.I.P.

    There, now the legend has his own thread. R.I.P. man. Definitely a fascinating and complex man, with the heart of a peacenik and the brain of a...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-12-08 17:36
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 51 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,681
    2009-12-09 21:59 Go to last post
  8. Looking for someone's (old?) Avatar and Signature

    I'm looking for the person who's signature/avatar was a person in a (blue?) hoodie with a V Mask on in an urban setting. I'm working on a surreal...

    Started by Askari0, 2009-12-09 18:55
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 981
    2009-12-09 21:02 Go to last post
  9. Hugging from the front is now a sin!

    Started by Cream Soda, 2009-12-07 21:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 3,472
    2009-12-09 16:42 Go to last post
  10. Dumped for Playing Video games

    Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm EST Andy Murray gets dumped for playing too many video games By Chris Chase Like another famous athlete, British...

    Started by Dimmauk, 2009-12-05 12:00
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 73 / Subs: 18
    • Views: 7,082
    2009-12-09 14:00 Go to last post
  11. Folding bikes

    Hi, interested in getting one of these, does anyone have any personal experiences/knowledge about them? I've seen people with Dahons around, I...

    Started by Linliel, 2009-12-08 16:47
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,437
    2009-12-09 10:21 Go to last post
  12. BG Medical BG Medical: Chronic Headaches

    Before we start... it's not lupus, and it's not cancer. Moving on. I've had a severe problem with a headache for years now... and where all the...

    Started by Karshe, 2009-12-07 18:26
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,494
    2009-12-09 00:46 Go to last post
  13. Kurt Cobain: Feb 20, 1967 - April 5, 1994 R.I.P.

    Now he has a thread. I don't know anyone who was between the ages of twelve and thirty during the early nineties who wasn't into Nirvana (Or at...

    Started by Furionstormrage, 2009-12-08 19:45
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,145
    2009-12-08 19:51 Go to last post
  14. Sarah Palin Book Signing - Interview with Supporters

    Where do they find these people? Ohio? Favourite quote 4.53 "The state that she governed is right next to Russia"

    Started by wop, 2009-11-24 07:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 57 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 4,607
    2009-12-08 09:12 Go to last post
  15. 2010 World Cup Draw

    Starts soon, hoping the US lands South Africa's group.

    Started by 510Meeze, 2009-12-04 13:02
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 78 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 5,291
    2009-12-08 08:30 Go to last post
  16. grey duck or goose?

    drinking fountain or bubbler? ATM or TIME MACHINE? (my personal favorite) hotdish or casserole? coke, soda, or pop? answer the above...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-12-07 14:34
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 62 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 3,638
    2009-12-08 07:49 Go to last post
  17. Snow!? In Houston?!

    This is like 3 years in a row, global warming, nuff said.

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2009-12-04 11:06
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 109 / Subs: 17
    • Views: 6,705
    2009-12-07 23:24 Go to last post
  18. New to Forums =)`

    hey guys!!!! Im Blyth on Kujata or Fearoc/Feama/Drruud on Malganis Aion on Blyth and Fearoc So just saying whats up and thanking you for letting...

    Started by Blyth-Fearoc, 2009-12-07 17:10
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,003
    2009-12-07 17:20 Go to last post
  19. Rocl Signal?

    wtf does the Rocl sign above my post mean? .....am I being watched?

    Started by Ponyo, 2009-12-07 02:43
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,760
    2009-12-07 11:50 Go to last post
  20. @Engineers

    Wondering if any one of you engineers here on the board could spare me a few minutes this week, I basically need to interview someone in my future...

    Started by Ramor, 2009-12-03 12:43
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,879
    2009-12-06 21:06 Go to last post
  21. What decks YOUR halls?

    Went out and got a tree today, and along the way found some Nat King Cole Christmas CDs. Which took me back to my childhood. So I got home and been...

    Started by Trelution, 2009-12-04 22:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,046
    2009-12-06 19:28 Go to last post
  22. Math help please!

    I'm supposed to sketch the following (I'm majoring in Sociology and I need to pass a calculus course - exam next week - but I'm no mathematician.) I...

    Started by Evensong, 2009-12-05 13:07
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,679
    2009-12-06 16:29 Go to last post
  23. Books: What are you reading and what would you recommend?

    To fill my MMO void of late I’ve been devouring books faster than I can make it to the library. I’m trying to compile a list of books from various...

    Started by Foras, 2008-09-19 12:47
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 114 / Subs: 21
    • Views: 6,349
    2009-12-06 14:18 Go to last post
  24. Amir Khan v Dmitriy Salita

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8385330.stm Curious to know what Americans thought of Salita. He was kinda bigged up over here in UK with...

    Started by idklol, 2009-12-05 19:09
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,458
    2009-12-06 12:05 Go to last post
  25. NEWS Comcast + NBC = World Domination?

    I searched and wasn't able to find a thread on this(which was surprising so feel free to lock if there is one). ...

    Started by Baelorn, 2009-12-04 21:51
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,474
    2009-12-06 11:28 Go to last post
  26. Former Miss Argentina dies after plastic surgery.

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/12/01/argentina.model.death/index.html Idgi, how do you "die" from plastic surgery without foul-play?...

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-12-01 20:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,083
    2009-12-05 16:35 Go to last post
  27. BG MATH [Real Analysis]

    I'm completely blanking here. The problem isn't that hard, but I just can't seem to think it through. Suppose S is a non-empty set, bounded...

    Started by SDSD, 2009-12-05 15:12
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,303
    2009-12-05 15:59 Go to last post
  28. Games Texas Hold'em

    I'm fairly new to it. I've played with friends a few times, won a fair amount of pots and started to get pretty decent at it. Having a constant...

    Started by Francisco, 2009-12-05 01:56
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 1,099
    2009-12-05 15:48 Go to last post
  29. English project CIP (Conceptual Inquiry Project)

    I think i've done this before, a longggggggggg time ago. Basically, I have a bunch of random questions on things like Sin, Emotions, etc. I just...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2009-12-04 09:29
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,462
    2009-12-05 07:57 Go to last post
  30. Thumbs down YouTube To Sell TV Episodes

    Not that most people here use legal options for watching TV online but for those that do this is not good news. If this works for YouTube other sites...

    Started by Baelorn, 2009-12-04 03:12
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,586
    2009-12-05 02:44 Go to last post

Page 127 of 462 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.