Page 140 of 462 FirstFirst ... 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Threads 4171 to 4200 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 410,032
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Today 14:53 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

  1. Monopoly City Streets

    I'm a huge monopoly addict, so this looks extremely interesting to me. It starts September 9. My Source. Link to the game.

    Started by pohibaba, 2009-09-07 19:56
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 6,503
    2009-09-18 11:50 Go to last post
  2. I want this guy's job

    BBC NEWS | UK | Secret world of sperm donations .... Feelingbroody.com Register now!!!! :justasplanned:

    Started by The Stig, 2009-09-18 07:22
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,424
    2009-09-18 11:49 Go to last post
  3. Report: Airplane Hijacked in Cancun, More Than Just Mexicans on Plane

    Looks like this plane was hijacked in Mexico just recently now, and they are threatening to blow up the plane, unless they get to speak to President...

    Started by Vajra, 2009-09-09 14:23
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 3,492
    2009-09-18 08:20 Go to last post
  4. Fake tempur pedic beds

    Anyone buy one? You see them everywhere. I need a new bed, and bad.. I've woke up with back pain for the past 5 years and enough is enough. Thing is,...

    Started by Tekki, 2009-09-17 21:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 11,427
    2009-09-18 07:34 Go to last post
  5. Obama Has Been Immortalized...

    ...as a damn Chia pet: No, that ad is not fake, this shit actually exists: Chia Obama - Special Edition Chia from the maker of Chia Pets

    Started by Stiker, 2009-09-17 18:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,425
    2009-09-18 01:52 Go to last post
  6. Wanting to start building my credit with a credit card.

    I have stable income but its mostly under the table but I still want to start building my credit. My credit union doesn't handle credit cards so I...

    Started by Ikith, 2009-09-17 17:28
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 1,803
    2009-09-17 20:19 Go to last post
  7. Used cars...?

    Hey all. I got my driver's license a couple of weeks ago. I've been driving for at least 10 plus years, just never legally until now. Anyhow with...

    Started by Odesseiron, 2009-09-16 21:55
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,665
    2009-09-17 16:02 Go to last post
  8. Sam Adams double bock

    Yet another alcohol question..I love Sam in just about all its incarnations. I also love a darker, caramel-y malty beer. But I fucking hate Sam Adams...

    Started by Saga, 2009-07-24 20:08
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 83 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 5,963
    2009-09-16 21:31 Go to last post
  9. Acne and everything with it. (help me medical ppl!)

    Background first. I'm a 28 white male. I don't have any serious health issues that I know of, no allergies, etc. I've had skin problems ever...

    Started by SquireStrat, 2009-09-15 14:24
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 60 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 3,380
    2009-09-16 21:01 Go to last post
  10. Taylor Swift doesn't care about black people.

    Discuss.

    Started by Tsuko_Asura, 2009-09-13 20:55
    20 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
    • Replies: 399 / Subs: 29
    • Views: 29,772
    2009-09-16 18:56 Go to last post
  11. Corgi owners - Help!

    x

    Started by Warudo Ecksu, 2009-09-15 01:48
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,588
    2009-09-16 18:54 Go to last post
  12. Fractional Banking - The nature of modern banking.

    inb4 close-minded fools blow this off as more conspiracy theorist </guartz> nonsense despite this shit happening in front of their eyes on a daily...

    Started by Kiro, 2009-09-15 23:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,981
    2009-09-16 15:45 Go to last post
  13. Hi-altitude photography with low-tech solutions.

    The $150 Space Camera: MIT Students Beat NASA On Beer-Money Budget | Gadget Lab | Wired.com Total cost for this fantastic image? $148.00....

    Started by Kyreth, 2009-09-16 10:34
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,539
    2009-09-16 13:30 Go to last post
  14. Reporter Throws Shoes at President Bush

    Iraqi journalist hurls shoes at 'dog' Bush YouTube - Video: Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush

    Started by Bwelch, 2008-12-14 16:02
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 134 / Subs: 25
    • Views: 15,509
    2009-09-16 09:31 Go to last post
  15. BG FFL 2009: Champion incoming.

    DRAFT TIMES PS, PLEASE mark your calendars people: ALL TIME EST BGP 8/30 - 9:30PM - http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/418568 2QB 9/5...

    Started by Vade, 2009-08-01 09:32
    56 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56
    • Replies: 1,115 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 30,127
    2009-09-16 09:11 Go to last post
  16. How to not tell your parents you are a lousy student

    Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Boy with bad report card makes up kidnapping story � - Blogs from CNN.com

    Started by Melena, 2009-09-15 11:46
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,395
    2009-09-16 02:04 Go to last post
  17. Possible Upcoming Canadian Election

    If you just want to post "lol Canada" -> For those who are paying attention, what do you think of the possible upcoming Canadian Election. Think...

    Started by Skjie, 2009-09-15 02:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,139
    2009-09-15 22:10 Go to last post
  18. BG Legal: Foreclosure question

    So my friend is getting married soon and he is currently living at his fiancee's house. He stopped paying on his place and plans on defaulting on...

    Started by wyrmtung, 2009-09-11 16:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,393
    2009-09-15 17:57 Go to last post
  19. Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him [PIC INCLUDED]

    If not a bit old but I just recieved this: Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News...

    Started by The Stig, 2009-09-14 13:58
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 70 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 6,709
    2009-09-15 12:07 Go to last post
  20. Where is the sports forum?

    Hey, I was just wondering why there was not a sports forum here. When I come here to post about a certain sport I have to climb through the jungle...

    Started by Conformity, 2009-09-14 22:26
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 76 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,934
    2009-09-15 11:46 Go to last post
  21. Adderall and you (more BG Medical)

    For the past few years after a reading comprehension test a grad student did on me, I was wondering about some issues I had. At first, I was thinking...

    Started by Meian, 2009-09-13 22:03
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,466
    2009-09-15 10:23 Go to last post
  22. TV Fun.

    Pong. Yeah, wut? Anyone know about this?

    Started by Linktri, 2009-09-15 08:43
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,277
    2009-09-15 10:11 Go to last post
  23. Fix US Healthcare in 3 words: Twitter contest

    give it a shot, winner gets $100. Fix Healthcare in 3 Words - FiLife Twitter Contest What's your 3 words? mine is "Subsidize Green...

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2009-09-14 00:47
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 58 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 3,173
    2009-09-15 09:44 Go to last post
  24. DID GLENN BECK RAPE AND MURDER A YOUNG GIRL IN 1990?

    Answer: Probably not Article: Can a mere domain name be defamation? Glenn Beck says yes - Ars Technica

    Started by Cochise, 2009-09-10 07:01
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 155 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 10,054
    2009-09-14 14:16 Go to last post
  25. Programmers/Arduino people out there?

    Some of the people on this board that know I do prop work have seen my Daft Punk helmet build I've been working on since mid-April. I am now at the...

    Started by Feielle, 2009-09-14 12:37
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 762
    2009-09-14 12:37 Go to last post
  26. Any animators on the board?

    Wazup dudes! Here is some of my animations, enjoy! :D Domovoy - (Aexworld - intro) (2008) Ubetoo - Domovoy - (AexWorld - Intro) (2008) ...

    Started by Ultrakrull, 2009-09-14 08:06
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,055
    2009-09-14 09:32 Go to last post
  27. Michael Jordan HOF induction incoming

    In honor of Michael Jordan's hall of fame induction tonight, I've got a story for you all. It was September 9, 1994. One of my friends dad's had...

    Started by Tagus, 2009-09-11 12:43
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 54 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 3,336
    2009-09-13 23:02 Go to last post
  28. Fossils From Animals And Plants Are Not Necessary For Crude Oil And Natural Gas

    Fossils From Animals And Plants Are Not Necessary For Crude Oil And Natural Gas, Swedish Researchers Find

    Started by melbufrauma, 2009-09-13 01:17
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,051
    2009-09-13 15:46 Go to last post
  29. West coast beaches: stay away!

    Dangerous staph germs found at West Coast beaches - Yahoo! News

    Started by melbufrauma, 2009-09-12 18:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,436
    2009-09-13 11:49 Go to last post
  30. BG Dermatology - Psoriasis

    I was curious how many of you have or knows someone who has psoriasis. I've had it since I was about 16. How do you guys treat it? I use cream almost...

    Started by Taera, 2009-09-12 20:19
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,277
    2009-09-13 11:35 Go to last post

Page 140 of 462 FirstFirst ... 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.