Page 150 of 462 FirstFirst ... 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Threads 4471 to 4500 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,719
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Today 12:24 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Door to door evangelists, how is this shit legal?

    So this massive family recently moved into my neighborhood, located in MA, and they won't stop coming and ringing my damn doorbell trying to preach...

    Started by Andarvi, 2009-07-22 14:41
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 77 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 7,307
    2009-07-24 04:46 Go to last post
  2. Benadryl?

    So I've been unable to sleep for quite a long time and to force my self to sleep (so I don't have such a retarded schedule) I've turned to benadryl....

    Started by altwight, 2009-07-20 23:57
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 5,132
    Cyn
    2009-07-23 10:50 Go to last post
  3. iPhone apps, which do you use?

    I searched and didn't find a topic about apps so here it is. I know some people on this site have an iPhone so my question to you is, what apps do...

    Started by Syntex, 2009-07-22 23:41
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,235
    2009-07-23 09:12 Go to last post
  4. Eternal Moonwalk

    Dunno if this is old news or not, But this thing is damn hypnotizing. Watched for like an hour. Eternal moonwalk - A tribute to Michael Jackson.

    Started by Hobbes, 2009-07-22 20:00
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,736
    2009-07-23 05:38 Go to last post
  5. Iowa...?

    You Amerikans are going to have to tell me, why are Iowans so different than everyone else? I'm not up-to-date on inner-USA secrets. Poll Results...

    Started by Epical, 2009-07-17 21:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 3,477
    2009-07-22 22:58 Go to last post
  6. How long to adjust to new glasses?

    So I just got glasses again, had them about 10 years ago. Turns out I have a astigmatism or whatever it is, in both eyes. Anyways, my glasses make...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-07-21 18:50
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 26,905
    2009-07-22 22:08 Go to last post
  7. Tyche

    sup with it? yea i made this in general on purpose. if ashira can do it to ask where her shirt is, i should be able to do it to get tyche's...

    Started by tyven, 2009-07-22 21:21
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,146
    2009-07-22 22:01 Go to last post
  8. Bourbon question

    Okay, so I have a 45 dollar bottle of Woodford Reserve sitting in my room whcih is way bigger than what I wanted to get but they were out of the 20...

    Started by Saga, 2009-07-09 09:24
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 71 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 4,698
    2009-07-22 19:40 Go to last post
  9. You have to be kidding me... Warcraft....the movie....

    Sam Raimi plays 'Warcraft' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety dot dot dot

    Started by Hogie, 2009-07-22 15:25
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,499
    2009-07-22 15:43 Go to last post
  10. Cooking

    I like to cook and I see myself searching youtube for yummy stuff to make. I made this today,YouTube - How to make Thai spicy chicken wing, It...

    Started by Zigma, 2009-07-21 19:23
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,383
    2009-07-22 13:44 Go to last post
  11. Have any of you undergone Lasik surgery?

    Im tired of wearing contacts/glasses day in and day out. The other day my friend, amanda was telling me about how she ended up getting lasik surgery...

    Started by richardd, 2009-03-23 15:06
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 114 / Subs: 17
    • Views: 8,549
    2009-07-22 12:21 Go to last post
  12. What all is required when youo want to open up a restaurant?

    Curious if any of you BG'ers own a restaurant or know anything about opening one up. I've been interested in opening a restaurant for several years....

    Started by Electro, 2009-07-20 11:25
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 79 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 7,028
    2009-07-22 12:17 Go to last post
  13. Solar eclipse pits superstition against science

    Solar eclipse pits superstition against science AFP by Phil Hazlewood Phil Hazlewood – Sun Jul 19, 10:23 pm ET MUMBAI (AFP) – Indian...

    Started by Dimmauk, 2009-07-20 11:03
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 4,144
    2009-07-22 11:30 Go to last post
  14. Book Choices - Pre-teen's

    Ok so, title is very awkward, I apologize :/ Also wasn't sure if I should throw this in book recommendation thread lower down or not, but this is...

    Started by Jotaru, 2009-07-19 21:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 57 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 3,465
    2009-07-21 20:58 Go to last post
  15. Sexual Advice: Teaching girlfriend...

    So I have this new girlfriend and she has never given a handjob or blowjob and honestly trying to teach her myself is hurting my dick pretty bad. She...

    Started by Ikith, 2009-07-15 06:02
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 101 / Subs: 21
    • Views: 13,758
    2009-07-21 12:09 Go to last post
  16. Alternative Medicine...

    Anyone here use or know a lot about or practice alternative medicine? I have been reading and talking to people who all work in the mental health...

    Started by Syntex, 2009-07-19 22:56
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 55 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,893
    2009-07-21 06:24 Go to last post
  17. Best Super Mario flash game EVER

    you won't come close to game play, storyline and general feel to mario outside of nintendo ANYWHERE but this game. Super Mario 63 hope you...

    Started by Bartylby, 2009-06-12 11:04
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,987
    2009-07-21 04:00 Go to last post
  18. Wow, our world is silly.. Gogo Yahoonews.

    Solar eclipse pits superstition against science - Yahoo! News wtf is this shit, talk about the dark ages...

    Started by Kaludneisucks, 2009-07-21 01:00
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,313
    2009-07-21 01:07 Go to last post
  19. Renting a house.

    Long story short a fire happened in my old building and now my gf and I are bunking with my parents. But this also made me realize that maybe i...

    Started by Ace-o-fire, 2009-07-19 10:42
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 58 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 4,184
    2009-07-20 23:16 Go to last post
  20. Woo-hoo! Simpsons stamps coming to the USPS soon!

    'Simpsons' stamps to hit post offices (d'oh!) - CNN.com

    Started by Norelco, 2009-04-10 06:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,285
    2009-07-20 12:59 Go to last post
  21. /bell Music!

    I had no idea the bell command was so musical! :D Is anyone planning on making music macros for it? *gets shot on the spot* Well, I haven't...

    Started by Sumiko, 2009-07-20 11:36
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,016
    2009-07-20 11:48 Go to last post
  22. Places to eat in Austin Texas!

    What are some of your guys favorite places to eat in Austin, Texas? One of my favorite is Hyde park! Most of the meals are priced decent and I...

    Started by Electro, 2009-07-15 09:44
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 44 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,228
    2009-07-20 08:35 Go to last post
  23. Public service announcement: Skynet is gearing up.

    Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com Thought you should know.

    Started by Kaludneisucks, 2009-07-15 15:13
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,903
    2009-07-20 08:05 Go to last post
  24. So, uh, babies

    Keeping it brief: I'm begrudgingly going to an unfortunate baby shower on Sunday and I'm expected to bring a gift. I know nothing about babies and...

    Started by Ivve, 2009-07-17 16:03
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 69 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 7,779
    Soa
    2009-07-20 03:06 Go to last post
  25. Greatest free game ever made? YES! (well, it's kinda funny sorta)

    Gerry's Quest The game is a parody of these, completely serious videogame patents:

    Started by Kenai, 2009-07-19 14:21
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,102
    2009-07-20 00:00 Go to last post
  26. Microsoft Retail Stores opening in the fall

    Microsoft Gears Up For Fall Opening Of Retail Stores - Microsoft stores - Kotaku

    Started by Qalbert, 2009-07-17 09:14
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 61 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 3,870
    2009-07-19 23:27 Go to last post
  27. Book Recommendations

    I have a 22 hour flight coming up in a couple months and I need some book recommendations. I like sci-fi adventure stuff, I loved the Ender's Game...

    Started by Cephius, 2009-07-17 10:28
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 51 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 3,269
    2009-07-19 23:18 Go to last post
  28. US Senators seek to ban Manbearpigs

    saw this on countdown and lulz were had. Mermaids, Centaurs and Sam Brownback - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

    Started by Rhinox, 2009-07-15 17:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,033
    2009-07-19 18:55 Go to last post
  29. Giant Mystery Blob in Alaska

    WTF Huge blob of Arctic goo floats past Slope communities: Arctic Alaska | adn.com Giant Mystery Blob Moves Through Alaskan Waters - Science News...

    Started by eunhye, 2009-07-16 12:50
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 69 / Subs: 16
    • Views: 7,472
    2009-07-19 06:39 Go to last post
  30. Religious broadcaster builds $4M home despite layoffs at his ministry

    Religious broadcaster builds $4M home despite layoffs at his ministry - USATODAY.com Seriously, how are people still religious. "Inspiration...

    Started by Neosutra, 2009-07-07 15:54
    50 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50
    • Replies: 985 / Subs: 23
    • Views: 28,473
    2009-07-19 02:07 Go to last post

Page 150 of 462 FirstFirst ... 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.