Page 158 of 462 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Threads 4711 to 4740 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,792
    Last Post

    Iran - It's Not Just Hostages...

    by

    Yesterday 22:10 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Guitar advice

    Hello /bg/, After years of wasted time (5 playing ffxi), + 1 more year since I've quit, I've finally accumulated enough motivation to learn to...

    Started by Vic, 2009-06-14 00:09
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,692
    2009-06-16 01:07 Go to last post
  2. AIDS outbreak in the Porn industry

    At least 16 previously unpublicized HIV cases in porn film performers, public health officials say | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times Holy fuck @_@

    Started by MF Perm tha Fineass, 2009-06-12 12:10
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 91 / Subs: 15
    • Views: 26,097
    2009-06-15 23:57 Go to last post
  3. Wisdom Teeth

    Oh what a joy this is. I had all 4 removed wednesday and i would say i'm sore as a mother fucker, but the pain meds they gave me keep me relativly...

    Started by Taera, 2009-06-12 00:26
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 4,019
    2009-06-15 19:55 Go to last post
  4. Um... Coffee

    I haven't had a need for caffeine in a while, but since I started this new data entry job I keep dozing off. Soda doesn't work, energy drinks cause...

    Started by Sol-Blackguy, 2009-06-14 13:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 5,749
    2009-06-15 11:37 Go to last post
  5. Six Flags files for Bankruptcy

    Six Flags Files for Bankruptcy - DealBook Blog - NYTimes.com The parks should remain operational though. Still sucks.

    Started by Shojin, 2009-06-13 12:11
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 18
    • Views: 3,783
    2009-06-15 10:14 Go to last post
  6. New Teacher Advice and Such

    Ah yes, the noble profession of education. Where parents entrust you to the care of their children for seven hours a day with the hopes of actually...

    Started by Andrew, 2009-06-12 17:23
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 2,387
    2009-06-15 01:23 Go to last post
  7. Looking for cat video.

    Hi... looking for the animated gif of the cat thats watching tv and the cameraman comes up behind it and it turns around spooked. thanx

    Started by Cochise, 2009-06-14 00:01
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,299
    2009-06-14 18:21 Go to last post
  8. Relationship Conundrum (or: BG is my LJ)

    So, I can't be the only one who has been in this position before, so I am seeking advice on how to handle it. I have been seeing a guy for the...

    Started by Vuitton, 2009-06-12 16:22
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,436
    2009-06-14 12:15 Go to last post
  9. Boy struck by Meteorite and survives

    Thought this was pretty interesting. Boy Hit By Meteorite Travelling At 30,000mph - Yahoo! News UK Natural selection almost got him.

    Started by Shojin, 2009-06-13 10:59
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,167
    2009-06-14 04:23 Go to last post
  10. Do I tell or Do I not tell? (Relationship shit.)

    First off, whoever the fuck called it in that April fools thread that I would get back with my ex fiancee. Fuck you. I hate you for being right. ...

    Started by Odon, 2009-06-13 01:18
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 3,805
    2009-06-13 18:53 Go to last post
  11. UEFA

    What a fucking finish between Chelsea and Barcelona. I was looking forward to seeing Man U stomp Chelsea. I can't fucking stand them. I guess...

    Started by Gadritan, 2009-05-06 16:06
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 121 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 8,634
    2009-06-13 16:35 Go to last post
  12. Darwin Awards

    The Darwin Awards So does anyone else read these? I picked up a book about them a couple months ago and there were some pretty funny stories. ...

    Started by Tomiko, 2009-06-13 04:12
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,943
    2009-06-13 13:15 Go to last post
  13. Obama: The United States is "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world"

    I never post political shit. But just lol, what the fuck. Source: Jihad Watch: Obama: The United States is "one of the largest Muslim countries in...

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-06-03 09:48
    25 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25
    • Replies: 489 / Subs: 18
    • Views: 19,319
    Cyn
    2009-06-13 06:04 Go to last post
  14. has anyone ever done Burning Man?

    I'm thinking of going this year but I wanted to see what people who have gone have thought of it. I realize it's not for a while but I have plans...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-06-09 15:34
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,638
    2009-06-12 16:43 Go to last post
  15. Download Festival 2009

    Anyone going? I am and Ferusio from Hades might be.

    Started by Starr, 2009-06-08 13:41
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 3,479
    2009-06-12 16:40 Go to last post
  16. An old Friend was on the Colbert Report

    Has anyone been watching Colbert in Iraq? Funny stuff as usual. Stephen getting his hair cut was hilarious. Then I was shocked to see one of my old...

    Started by Dimmauk, 2009-06-11 09:10
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 78 / Subs: 15
    • Views: 6,013
    2009-06-12 14:09 Go to last post
  17. Math Test Grade: Did I get screwed?

    So I'm in Calculus 2 currently and on our second to last test we were doing tests on whether series converged or diverged. Two of the problems...

    Started by oldoldman, 2009-06-09 19:29
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,228
    2009-06-12 11:04 Go to last post
  18. Asking for a favor (Graphic Artists, Photoshop'ists)

    To Mods, I dont know where to post this, but in all fairness I actually tried to find the most appropriate place and it seemed general. Feel free to...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2009-06-05 10:16
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,356
    2009-06-12 03:13 Go to last post
  19. Actor David Carradine found dead; hanged in closet.

    :(

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-06-04 14:37
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 61 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 8,144
    2009-06-12 03:09 Go to last post
  20. Secret Family Recipes: BG Cookbook Compilation

    Idea here is to share family recipes that we can make, enjoy and post our likes, etc. etc. Ultimately it'd be the goal of sharing recipes we can...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2009-06-11 17:10
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 989
    2009-06-11 17:27 Go to last post
  21. Museum Guard Killed by White Supremacist

    Since no one posted it yet: Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust Memorial - CNN.com WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A lone gunman killed a security...

    Started by Davricle, 2009-06-10 17:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,507
    2009-06-11 15:49 Go to last post
  22. Vector Marketing. What?

    Is this company as big a pyramid scheme as I think it is? For anyone that hasn't heard of them, here's a brief (hopefully) synopsis of what...

    Started by ClarkSammich, 2009-06-11 02:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,634
    2009-06-11 14:47 Go to last post
  23. man kills grandson over watermelon

    ...and they're actually white trash. yeah, don't lie, I know what you were expecting to find here. Police: Man Killed 6-Year-Old Boy In Fight...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-06-10 15:16
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 5,500
    2009-06-11 14:39 Go to last post
  24. Freaky Co-workers

    So here's the deal, I have these 2 guys that I work with that constantly talk about guns and stocking up on ammo. They've been talking about this...

    Started by Arnwulf, 2009-06-05 06:19
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 4,734
    2009-06-11 13:51 Go to last post
  25. Swedish pirates capture EU seat

    BBC NEWS | Technology | Swedish pirates capture EU seat

    Started by 6souls, 2009-06-08 11:59
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,402
    2009-06-11 13:41 Go to last post
  26. What kind of deodorant do you use?

    After several minutes of frustratingly fruitless irritating internet searching, I've come to the conclusion that nobody has ever produced a good...

    Started by Absolutely Virtue, 2009-06-10 09:06
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 73 / Subs: 16
    • Views: 5,903
    2009-06-11 02:29 Go to last post
  27. Gingrich claims Obama's already failed.

    Gingrich at Republican Fundraiser Says Obama’s ‘Already Failed’ - Yahoo! News Seriously? Actors are now a credible source of...

    Started by kuronosan, 2009-06-09 09:55
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 121 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 6,626
    2009-06-10 20:45 Go to last post
  28. Moved: Looking for some cult films.

    Started by Venga, 2009-06-08 05:59
    • Replies: - / Subs: 0
    • Views: -
    2009-06-10 16:35 Go to last post
  29. icanhasajetpack

    if you have a spare $100,000 lying around... The Martin Jet Pack || The Martin Jet Pack Martin Aircraft Company Martin Jetpack | Popular...

    Started by kimble, 2009-06-09 15:44
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,189
    2009-06-10 12:39 Go to last post
  30. Slim jim factory asploded :(

    Workers Missing after North Carolina Factory Explosion - CBS 19 - The Eye of East Texas News -  :(

    Started by Price, 2009-06-09 20:02
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,571
    2009-06-10 08:15 Go to last post

Page 158 of 462 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.