Anything non-gaming related.
The BG Health Care Thread:...
Today 03:58
Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.
Just need a quick help with a spanish translation if someone doesn't mind: "Would you like to win a Playstation 3 or Wii? Ask us how!"
Michael Vick in Talks to Become PETA Spokesman - Advertising Age - News Looks like prisons do reform!
Gawker - The 1,001 Handjobs of Time Magazine's Time 100 - time 100 Enjoy. Discuss. Get violently angry. (btw, lol at moot being talked about by...
So I get a call from my mom yesterday afternoon, she'd been let go without any warning. It was all of a sudden. She was the director of marketing at...
First of all, i, coincidentally, have some school work to do which i've not been doing cause i've been finding as many reasons as possible not to do...
Would you waterboard someone if doing so could prevent the death of a person you love?
Internet 'brownout' imminent, study warns Heard this on the radio this morning, didn't see a thred about it...
Swedish men 'not as masculine as they used to be': study Published: 29 Apr 09 11:01 CET Swedish men have become more metrosexual and less...
Time passes by, technology advances and grows! Start your engines once again and hit the track! Go!! Monthly Cost: 69 Swiss Francs...
K so, for my FMP at college Im working on the links of violence in art to real world violence, and the limitations to designers and artists due to...
So I've had the same two books in the throne room for about 5 years now: The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes and A Brief History of Time. I reckon...
BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Car hits fans at Dutch royal show 4 People dead, loads injured. Reckon it was a Fundamentalist...Mentalist is half...
Here's the situation. My g/f is having some trouble with credit, and since we are close to getting married.... I don't want her problems to be my...
Hey all! I'm taking a course in copy writing right now, and our third assignment was to create 3 Google AdWords for three different products or...
Funny stand up comedian, you'll get a good laugh if its your first time watching it. YouTube - (DVD) Russell Peters Comedy Now - part 1 YouTube -...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE-7BWoC7U http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nyscar2812702437apr27,0,6680181.story
973-409-3274 A phone poll to legalize weed in US friend said needs only about a million( doubt only that much) Internets confirm it sort of too...
Hey all. I'm looking for a new credit card. For the past 8 years or so I've been using a GM Mastercard, building up rewards that can be used to...
Hey BG, I could use your help! I just wrote my final paper for my Creative Writing II class this semester, and the professor has selected me as one...
Isn't there a website for photo creepers or some such? I have the perfect one to post and I experienced it live :/
Doing an extra assignment to help boost my grade a bit, this isn't too hard, but could really use some help. No, I don't want you to do all of it...
Giant 'Blob' Found in Outer Space :peachofmind:
IBM to pit supercomputer against Jeopardy! champs Christopher Null: The Working Guy It's bad enough that I can barely compete with the geniuses...
Found a Dr. Phil YouTube video where a man named Dick Masterson author of the book "Men Are Better Than Women" was interviewed and I couldn't help...
"Marblecake, also the game" Here's how it was done.
Congenital amputee Kyle Maynard's long road to Saturday's MMA debut - MMA - Yahoo! Sports Maynard was born March 24, 1986, with a condition called...
'Shadowhare' Among Nationwide Group Of Superheroes Eric Flack Reporter POSTED: 4:57 pm EDT April 27, 2009 UPDATED: 12:06 pm EDT April 28, 2009...
Hey, My friends and i are currently looking for holidays to NYC, and we noticed Warped tour was on in Uniondale on the dates we were thinking of...
I'm trying to figure some stuff out and I need to know how to calculate the chance of something occuring, when given multiple opportunities for that...
GraphJam: Music and Pop Culture in Charts and Graphs. Let us explain them. Graphs of stuff and things, but it's funny. Example: Those...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.