Page 167 of 462 FirstFirst ... 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Threads 4981 to 5010 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,632
    Last Post

    Education Reform Thread

    Today 01:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Quick question

    I'm just curious because I can't think of it and if there are any movie or TV buffs here then awesome, but is there any formal name for those black...

    Started by Saga, 2009-04-28 10:46
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 858
    2009-04-28 16:21 Go to last post
  2. Pregnant Woman Hit By Car While Running From Bear

    The most awesome news story I've seen in a while. Pregnant Woman Hit By Car While Running From Bear "The bear spared me, and now it has to die....

    Started by Jensken, 2009-04-26 17:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,864
    2009-04-28 14:44 Go to last post
  3. Konami Code+ESPN.com+Unicorns=Fantabulous

    Go to espn.com and type in the konami code. up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, enter and magical unicorns appear. more unicorns...

    Started by Qalbert, 2009-04-27 17:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,172
    2009-04-27 20:40 Go to last post
  4. New BG Mix: Unretrofied

    Same as before, just more involved on my part. Keep in mind, after 20+ songs it gets difficult to fit all (as far as hosting goes - keep in mind...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2009-03-19 14:54
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 71 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 5,080
    2009-04-27 18:43 Go to last post
  5. Simple Japanese Translation

    Does anyone know how to say "Please don't call me" in japanese? I know it's dumb, but it's for a paper I'm writing and I know you guys have a decent...

    Started by Ponyo, 2009-04-27 13:44
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,238
    2009-04-27 16:18 Go to last post
  6. Newish golfer

    I’m looking to get back into golf. I messed around with it in high school and some wedding party rounds post that, but haven’t seriously played in...

    Started by Kurp, 2009-04-27 08:15
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 938
    2009-04-27 14:11 Go to last post
  7. Dan Quinn has discovered cure to cancer, cold fission, stopping pop of TN from breeding

    YouTube - Dan Quinn giving a speech about the magic of Stevia ^ |--------- clicky

    Started by Conformity, 2009-04-27 02:26
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,244
    2009-04-27 03:25 Go to last post
  8. Thinning/Balding

    Apperintly my crown is thinning, and I dont fall into any of those myths of balding, so I guess im just unlucky. Anyone else starting to...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2009-04-24 21:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,705
    Cyn
    2009-04-26 21:10 Go to last post
  9. 84 year old kicks ass!

    Don't you mess with grandpa, sonny | KOMO News - Seattle, Washington | Local & Regional

    Started by Talka, 2009-04-24 11:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,374
    2009-04-26 20:33 Go to last post
  10. Professor sought after 3 shot dead near University of Georgia

    Professor sought after 3 shot dead near University of Georgia - CNN.com This is certainly an interesting change up from the normal school...

    Started by Eanae, 2009-04-25 19:15
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,725
    2009-04-26 17:54 Go to last post
  11. Survey - Gambling Behavior

    I am inviting you to participate in a research project to study gambling habits. Below is a link to a short survey that asks a variety of questions...

    Started by Raffi_XI, 2009-04-24 13:43
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,359
    2009-04-26 12:44 Go to last post
  12. T'was the Worst of Times

    Gather round children. Here on this somber April morning, I shall recant a tale of antiquity. A word of caution before I begin, my faithful brethren....

    Started by Brill Weave, 2009-04-22 08:35
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 64 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,566
    2009-04-25 21:30 Go to last post
  13. Thesis on MMORPG Relationship Formation

    O Hai! (Hope this is the right section) So, my roommate is doing his senior thesis right now and he's trying to gain a better of understanding of...

    Started by Clavat, 2009-04-20 23:11
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,404
    2009-04-25 20:48 Go to last post
  14. co-amoxiclav side effects

    I got put on a course of these tablets (that contain penicillin) yesterday and i've got a rash all over my back today, unfortunatly the doctors...

    Started by Ollieyk, 2009-04-23 12:35
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 14,340
    2009-04-25 15:23 Go to last post
  15. ITT Experiences at Recent Concerts/Shows

    So I just got home from Amon Amarth's Twilight of the Thunder God's set in Dallas, and I walked out realizing it was one of the best shows i've ever...

    Started by Onigami The Yagudo King, 2009-04-17 01:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 1,950
    2009-04-25 14:21 Go to last post
  16. Drunk black guy

    YouTube - Mr TURNER DUI Holy shit, best laugh I've had all week.

    Started by Abandon, 2009-04-22 15:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 3,637
    2009-04-25 12:51 Go to last post
  17. STD Carriers - Click it before you stick it!

    I am at school so I can't pull up the website, but they were talking about it on the radio this morning. STDCarriers.com is a website where you...

    Started by Azalee, 2009-04-23 11:30
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 7,127
    2009-04-25 10:41 Go to last post
  18. Random Drug Tested

    I get an email yesterday saying I have been selected to take a random drug test. So I fly to the nearest head shop and buy Protox Detox drink for...

    Started by Dimmauk, 2009-04-07 08:16
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 109 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 56,469
    2009-04-24 17:56 Go to last post
  19. TwiCon

    Twilight Convention Coming To Texas Probably not worthy of it's own topic, but ugh..I wish it would go away already. Instead, it's just getting...

    Started by Lbelle, 2009-04-24 01:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,300
    2009-04-24 16:44 Go to last post
  20. Naked Wizard @ Coachella

    Buddy of mine recorded this. Thought this was worth of it's own thread. Naked Wizard Tased By Reality on Vimeo I personally think he's a retard......

    Started by Kajii, 2009-04-23 11:30
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 4,815
    2009-04-24 16:25 Go to last post
  21. behold! the science tube thing

    Anti-Gravity Tube - CollegeHumor Video someone care to explain how this works?

    Started by Bartylby, 2009-04-24 12:39
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,206
    2009-04-24 15:01 Go to last post
  22. Requesting Awesome Entrance Music suggestions

    Hey guys, I need your help, because I am completely choking on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. At my upcoming wedding reception on May 31st, my...

    Started by Gergall, 2009-04-22 14:46
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 105 / Subs: 31
    • Views: 10,559
    2009-04-24 14:32 Go to last post
  23. UAE Royal Family Member's Torture Video

    ABC News Exclusive: Torture Tape Implicates UAE Royal Sheikh - ABC News Saw this on Nightline last night, couldn't believe some of what I saw. I...

    Started by Pringles, 2009-04-23 19:17
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 5,343
    2009-04-24 13:56 Go to last post
  24. My car radio broke... halp :(

    I got into my car earlier today, it's a 2001 Kia Sportage, and the radio wouldn't come on. It's just static no matter how high I turn the volume....

    Started by Lbelle, 2009-04-23 13:46
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,160
    2009-04-24 12:37 Go to last post
  25. Energy/Focusing Tips?

    Hopefully this topic is a bit different from the other recent BG Medical Advice Threads...I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for increasing...

    Started by Nuriko, 2009-04-23 10:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 2,838
    2009-04-24 12:17 Go to last post
  26. What you should wear to work

    It's hiring season, so lots of interviews and people starting new jobs. Plus, some of you just need the fashion advice. For reals. Let me preface by...

    Started by Absolutely Virtue, 2009-04-21 13:41
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 135 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 9,494
    2009-04-24 12:04 Go to last post
  27. Kid gets shit sent home in backpack.

    Watched this at work today with my boss on CNN. The bonus? You can buy this as CNN Headline T-Shirt. Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

    Started by TacoTaru, 2009-04-22 16:58
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,506
    2009-04-23 18:19 Go to last post
  28. Car Problem, fuuuck help

    I have a 2002 Audi 1.8T A4 automatic transmission. Today I was driving on the highway, not going any higher than 80, and i notice that when the car...

    Started by Andarvi, 2009-04-16 18:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,171
    2009-04-23 15:54 Go to last post
  29. Short overseas vacation

    I want to take a short overseas vacation, preferably to somewhere in Europe for a week or two. I have my passport and all that shit already from a...

    Started by Milks, 2009-04-21 14:10
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,015
    2009-04-23 12:10 Go to last post
  30. Blame Canada for Terrorism

    The Canadian Press: Napolitano's comments about Canada's border spark diplomatic kerfuffle WASHINGTON — A diplomatic skirmish broke out Tuesday...

    Started by eunhye, 2009-04-22 11:14
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,333
    2009-04-23 10:14 Go to last post

Page 167 of 462 FirstFirst ... 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.