Anything non-gaming related.
AI - politics, economics,...
Today 18:24
Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.
Bad news: You died in prison 10 years ago. Judge clears dead Texas man of rape conviction - Yahoo! News
Wasn't sure whether to put it in General or here. Anyway anyone going? Might be meeting up with a friend Saturday. Jacob Javitz Center NY Comic Con
Just curious, for those of you who order replacement parts only, where do you get them? I just ordered a new front bumper cover, front left fender,...
Whatever you want to refer to it as I'm just wondering how people who are into it find new stuff to listen to. I've been big into trance/house for a...
I made one in the gaming but I just realized that probably the only people that read gaming are the ones still playing WC3. So I'm sorry for double...
Or so claims our speaker Nancy Pelosi when shes asked if the economic stimulus package is moving along too fast. YouTube - Nancy Pelosi: Dumber...
http://www.androticsdirect.com My friend said he would buy this for me if I would try it out since he didnt want to because hes embarassed about...
Wtf: Bill Gates Unleashes Mosquito Swarm
I've watch a lot of news, as some of you may know, and it's puzzling to me why this particular news story hasn't gotten as much attention as similar...
April Winchell Scroll down for the hilarious soundbites.
One-night stand man wakes to find lover has carved her name into his arm | Mail Online Crazy bitch! Wtf is wrong with people. She doesn't even...
Backround: eBaums is sold to a media conglomerate in 2007 for $17.5 mil. eBaum.TV Blog: So this is how it all went down...
statesman.com | Man accused of choking girlfriend with Wii controller | The Blotter
Steele becomes first African-American RNC chairman - CNN.com A part of me wonders if they simply thought "Now we're hip too!"
Best idea of the century here people! Just go to your local Family Video, Blockbuster etc etc and take the Registry Number Pamphlet from the...
Idiots like this landlord are the reason for the decline of modern society.
Things bug me about global warming. I can't really put a finger on it exactly so I've been researching and trying to find out why I can't swallow a...
Just curious on what things everyone here would consider as the greatest advancement or creation of humanity from the years of 1925-2009 currently...
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/04/freezing.death.folo/index.html Pretty sad. If the guy has been paying his bills the entire time and just...
Anybody have any tips on changing the color of my car? I'm thinking of getting buying a car from a friend but the color is not too appealing (the...
Something near and dear to me has a lot of people doing some pretty crazy things now that Barack Obama is going to be the next President of the...
THE world’s youngest transsexual has spoken about the operation to make her a girl. German Kim Petras was born Tim but wanted to be a woman...
Warning!!! NWS!!! Katy the bitch It actually works, I'm up to 13 clicks at the time of this posting and this chick is quite hot, the photos get...
I know this isn't one of the larger cons, but was wondering if any BGers are going to this. I just found out about it a couple days ago, but I have...
This kind of came out of nowhere. My cousin told me about it at lunch, but since the dude lies so much I dismissed it as a lie... get back from lunch...
stole from comatorium/umbi Not 100% percent sure this is true, but this was posted on TV On The Radio's Myspace: TV On The Radio To Play...
Just a hypothetical. When/if you have children, will you allow your kid to drink (small amounts) at holiday dinners or whatever to teach them the...
BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Australia holds 'pigeon smuggler' Who? What? When? Where? Why? WTF? How were they alive?
BBC NEWS | Health | Donor kidney removed via vagina
Once in awhile, I see those super cute pics of street fighter characters, usually just the woman, in the /random image thread. You know, like one had...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.