Page 191 of 462 FirstFirst ... 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Threads 5701 to 5730 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,598
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Today 23:18 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Order Of The Blue Gartr World of Warcraft Private Server

    First off I have to say I have been thinking about bringing this back up for ages. Since the new core at least. Trinity core seems to be in a stable...

    Started by Ikith, 2008-08-02 04:26
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
    • Replies: 266 / Subs: 19
    • Views: 21,975
    2008-12-08 21:24 Go to last post
  2. Manny Pacquiao vs De La Hoya

    In case anyone cares the fight card is starting now, the main event should be on sometime later. If you want a stream try channelsurfing.net or...

    Started by Blarg, 2008-12-06 21:02
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,943
    2008-12-08 17:49 Go to last post
  3. Prop 8: The Musical

    Fuck yeah, Jack Black and Neil Patrick Harris And its a really cool way to get the message out. Creativity can be awesome sometimes. "Prop 8 -...

    Started by Joran, 2008-12-05 05:04
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 119 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 6,954
    2008-12-08 17:48 Go to last post
  4. What the hell happened to the "New Posts" link?

    Seriously, what the hell? I loved that damn thing, now I can't look for new posts like I used to, instead I keep accidentally clicking Calendar. Is...

    Started by Aksannyi, 2008-12-08 13:55
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,052
    2008-12-08 14:19 Go to last post
  5. If you could be...for one day...

    any person in the world...who would it be and what would you do? I'd be... YouTube - David Archuleta - Crush (Official Music Video) And pick...

    Started by Tyche, 2008-12-05 18:21
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 64 / Subs: 17
    • Views: 4,815
    2008-12-08 13:49 Go to last post
  6. IRL FIGHTS!

    So I saw this post on diablo II trading forum about some d00d's brother 'pwnin a noob' was just 2 emo bitches swinging away like nobs and was really...

    Started by altwight, 2008-12-08 11:22
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 945
    2008-12-08 11:26 Go to last post
  7. Apple: "No Reasonable Person" Should Trust Their Marketing

    Apple: "No Reasonable Person" Should Trust Their Marketing ITT: When was the last time you actually believed an advertisement?

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-12-05 15:33
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,646
    2008-12-08 09:27 Go to last post
  8. Punisher: War Zone

    IMDB Official Site Red Band Trailer Cast: Ray Stevenson - Frank Castle / The Punisher Dominic West - Billy Russoti / Jigsaw

    Started by 6souls, 2008-11-03 16:37
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,720
    2008-12-07 21:29 Go to last post
  9. Man Dies After Paramedics Told Him To Take Antacid for his "Reflux"

    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com It seriously concerns me that if these guys really did just wing it, that there are "fully-trained"...

    Started by Klutz, 2008-12-06 12:07
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,991
    2008-12-07 21:19 Go to last post
  10. Games & Toys Made Less Fun

    Ran into this on Digg and thought you guys would get a good laugh from it. Here are some examples:

    Started by Omniyoji, 2008-12-06 23:49
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,737
    2008-12-07 12:38 Go to last post
  11. What are you thankful for?

    I am thankful that I can take a mountain of food on my plate and eat only a portion of it, then throw away the rest.

    Started by Churchill, 2008-11-27 16:39
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 3,117
    2008-12-06 23:57 Go to last post
  12. Poll Poll: How much RAM is in your main PC?

    Intentionally not asking this in Tech, I'm interested in finding out how many people still have less than 1GB of RAM so we can decide on a minimum...

    Started by Shuemue, 2008-12-02 13:32
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 100 / Subs: 25
    • Views: 6,677
    2008-12-06 23:16 Go to last post
  13. EARTHQUAKE!

    One of the joys of living in California is the occasional rumble of the ground, like what just happened about 1 minute ago. Anyone else feel it? ...

    Started by archibaldcrane, 2008-12-05 23:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,995
    2008-12-06 19:35 Go to last post
  14. LOL BUSTED!

    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com I fucking love CNN.com, lol. I honestly would be quite flattered if...

    Started by Klutz, 2008-12-06 12:14
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,315
    2008-12-06 17:32 Go to last post
  15. Mario Phone Calls

    mariowishlist.varitalk.com Got this in an email the other day. Apparently you can have Mario call (or email) your friends to tell them what you...

    Started by Oblongs, 2008-12-05 11:49
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,942
    2008-12-06 17:14 Go to last post
  16. seeking a certain DMB album

    Hey folks- I happen to have lost a CD (ok my entire CD collection was stolen from my car) that means a great deal to me and cannot (cough) be...

    Started by Celebrindor, 2008-12-03 23:38
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 949
    2008-12-06 13:20 Go to last post
  17. What dish to bring for Office X-mas Party?

    I need some suggestions on a tray to bring for the Christmas Party at my office this year. When we celebrate a holiday I usually make a 4 ft Chicken...

    Started by Nightbreed, 2008-12-05 16:13
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,597
    2008-12-06 11:25 Go to last post
  18. O.J. Simpson Guilty

    They're showing the trial on CNN now. http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.simpson.verdict/index.html

    Started by Aerin, 2008-10-04 00:58
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 55 / Subs: 20
    • Views: 4,125
    2008-12-06 01:43 Go to last post
  19. Knee Brace/Support for returning to Sports

    Just before the summer I managed to crap up my knee, some might remember the tread I made then asking about rehab. I should be done with the...

    Started by Wintermute, 2008-12-05 15:12
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,161
    2008-12-05 17:37 Go to last post
  20. X-mas shopping Women's Perfume?

    Well my sister says she wants the Bvlagri Round bottle one (I think its Bvlgari Omnia) . I said ok until I realized it was 90 dollars so I'm...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2008-12-05 17:19
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 952
    2008-12-05 17:36 Go to last post
  21. Oinked

    Oinked Workers tattoo a pig in the "Art Farm" of Belgian conceptual artist Wim Delvoye on the outskirts of Beijing. After being tattooed, the pigs...

    Started by Cochise, 2008-12-05 12:07
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,868
    2008-12-05 17:01 Go to last post
  22. Kimbo Slice and MMA

    How the hell is still in it?! I mean sure, he's tough. But professional? and why is it on the radio every other day, wtf /rant off

    Started by guartz, 2008-06-12 07:09
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 41 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,903
    2008-12-05 14:38 Go to last post
  23. Florida man assaulted girlfriend with cheeseburger.

    FOXNews.com - Cops: Florida Man Assaulted Girlfriend With Cheeseburger - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News it was mcdonald

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2008-12-05 01:01
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,155
    Day
    2008-12-05 14:18 Go to last post
  24. Gay blood donors?

    I'm not gay myself or anything, but I'm just curious as to if gays can give blood. I've given blood 8 times now and every time they ask if I've had...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-12-03 21:17
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 110 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 7,659
    2008-12-05 12:15 Go to last post
  25. digital camera suggestions?

    i saw the camera thread but since it was about professional cameras and stuff... i figured it wouldnt really fit in there tomorrow i am heading...

    Started by yayaok, 2008-12-05 05:43
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 765
    2008-12-05 08:42 Go to last post
  26. What's your favorite drink?

    Can be anything! Mine is:

    Started by Klutz, 2008-11-29 14:39
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 132 / Subs: 35
    • Views: 7,664
    2008-12-05 05:23 Go to last post
  27. Native/Fluent German speakers

    Does BG have any? I need some help with a translation.

    Started by thestalkmore, 2008-12-05 01:39
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 770
    2008-12-05 02:09 Go to last post
  28. Did anyone like Titus

    I thought the show was amazing, I can understand why it was taken down.. because a lot of it was based on his own life, which meant it would...

    Started by Vyerz, 2008-12-03 22:59
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,778
    2008-12-05 01:59 Go to last post
  29. Obama names Hillary Clinton to Cabinet. But wait! Can he?

    I don't personally care, just thought it would be a fun topic. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/11/clinton-obama-2.html

    Started by oldoldman, 2008-12-03 01:48
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,810
    2008-12-05 01:41 Go to last post
  30. Math help (woozie help please!)

    Alright, I need to find the amount of money one would save using a 75-watt soft white normal bulb as opposed to an 18-watt fluorescent. Here's the...

    Started by Saga, 2008-12-04 22:00
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 932
    2008-12-05 01:28 Go to last post

Page 191 of 462 FirstFirst ... 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.