Page 209 of 462 FirstFirst ... 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast
Threads 6241 to 6270 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 409,833
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Yesterday 23:52 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. So, how was your first day of school kids?

    Yesterday was alot of peoples first day of school. Whether it be your first day at a new school, or new college, or just the next grade up, did you...

    Started by Lbelle, 2008-08-26 10:14
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 82 / Subs: 18
    • Views: 4,583
    2008-08-28 15:59 Go to last post
  2. Wtf is a Companion Cube?

    I see this often around some random forums http://www.gameledge.com/skitch/Companion_Cube-20071016-095205.jpg Can anyone tell me what the...

    Started by Salazar, 2008-08-27 14:25
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 4,201
    2008-08-28 15:01 Go to last post
  3. Islam and Cartoons

    Just when you think we've gotten over this sort of thing, it's apparently getting worse by the minute. Edit: Forgot the link -...

    Started by Kaelan?, 2008-08-12 18:12
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 4,129
    2008-08-28 14:25 Go to last post
  4. Teachers fired for setting up day-care fightclub

    http://www.nwanews.com/adg/News/235429/ I'll file this under reason #214 for why I don't want to have kids.

    Started by Tirrock, 2008-08-27 20:09
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 4,227
    2008-08-28 11:11 Go to last post
  5. Seattle Residents - Your Advice is Needed

    So, I'll be going to Seattle for the first time ever over Labor Day to visit a friend. Seattle residents, I ask you, what would be the "can't miss"...

    Started by volcanicweather, 2008-08-25 10:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,221
    2008-08-28 08:37 Go to last post
  6. I hate this job

    So yeah, call center, supervisor, angry customers. . . gets to you after a while >_< I'm going to college and just want a full time job on the...

    Started by Chreman, 2008-08-28 05:14
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 1,418
    2008-08-28 08:30 Go to last post
  7. XBOX Marketplace [Braid]: Best platformer this decade?

    Just downloaded the Demo of this game off of XBOX Marketplace, and I have to say I'm fucking impressed. I remember seeing something on this awhile...

    Started by Lockecole7, 2008-08-06 22:33
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 3,838
    2008-08-28 04:08 Go to last post
  8. Hernia

    So I thought I had a hernia for a few months.... wasn't sure. Then last week it got worse and I went to see the doctor. And YUP, hernia. So I just...

    Started by Denchi, 2008-08-25 17:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,116
    2008-08-27 23:52 Go to last post
  9. Help!

    I need help finding english subtitles for the following movie: Honogurai mizu no soko kara (2002). A.K.A "Dark Water". I've been looking for a...

    Started by bori, 2008-08-27 17:59
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 901
    Pun
    2008-08-27 18:51 Go to last post
  10. Law and Order: CI

    I know theres some USA fans here, and I don't think I've seen a thread for this show. USA got dibs on new episodes last summer, and the 7th season...

    Started by Arrmani, 2008-08-25 21:25
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,786
    2008-08-27 17:40 Go to last post
  11. Poll Poll: To Donate or Sell, Asking BG Advice

    So I've recently decided to sell my old saxophone from grade school / high school and i listed it for $150 yesterday on Craigs List. I got 2-3...

    Started by Octavious, 2008-08-27 08:01
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 2,983
    2008-08-27 16:49 Go to last post
  12. Braid

    Game is incredible, omg $15, yadda yadda, get the standard stuff out of the way. I feel like I'm being whooshed by some inside joke about "Stars"...

    Started by Norellicus, 2008-08-27 12:50
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,165
    2008-08-27 13:58 Go to last post
  13. Coming into money, considering investing, any advice?

    BG, your one stop for advice on medical ailments, relationship problems, life quandaries, and now the stock market. Basically, I'm coming into...

    Started by Andarvi, 2008-08-26 16:13
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,802
    2008-08-27 13:35 Go to last post
  14. Nintendo Necklaces

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAiD_1v0X1E I'm a make me one

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-08-26 20:11
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,128
    2008-08-27 00:21 Go to last post
  15. World's tallest water ride in construction (eat your heart out Splash Mountain)

    Holy shit this looks crazy. Video virtua-ride after the jump. http://www.holidayworld.com/new2009.html Pilgrims Plunge Facts ...

    Started by Tyche, 2008-08-26 18:43
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,669
    2008-08-26 22:46 Go to last post
  16. I have to go to court for a hit and run

    Really stupid of me, I should have just left my info, but I didn't. There was a witness she took down my info, I got a ticket. Its a Misdemeanor in...

    Started by Halleberry, 2008-08-26 18:59
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 3,967
    2008-08-26 22:07 Go to last post
  17. Some Question for knee

    It happened about two months ago after playing basketball for 3hrs non stop. I can feel the pain on my knee everything I walk downstairs or try to...

    Started by Osede, 2008-08-26 12:29
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,313
    2008-08-26 15:17 Go to last post
  18. Schools are making kids retarded

    So my mom was showing me how her school has to teach multiplication to their kids. Lattice multiplication. To understand the stupidity get to...

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-08-21 20:15
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 91 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 6,246
    2008-08-26 07:45 Go to last post
  19. Taking the GRe

    Did a search and found little about this topic. Anyone on this board taken the GRE General Test before? I'm signed up for November and looking to get...

    Started by Palin, 2008-08-24 17:53
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,783
    2008-08-25 23:17 Go to last post
  20. Tropic Thunder (Holy Shit!...LAWL)

    http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/03/17/ ... l-trailer/ OMFG! DAY 1

    Started by GraveRobberX, 2008-03-17 21:46
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 111 / Subs: 16
    • Views: 9,908
    2008-08-25 19:30 Go to last post
  21. New Square MMO anouncement coming soon!

    http://gaygamer.net/2008/02/new_info_on_next_square_enix_m.html The White Engine is the name for Square Enix's new generation middleware game...

    Started by Yvonne, 2008-02-10 22:35
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 111 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 10,912
    2008-08-25 18:05 Go to last post
  22. Cuban Cigars

    So, I'm going to be in Mexico all of next week and while I was there I figured I would pick up a few Cubans, but the problem is I don't really know...

    Started by pohibaba, 2008-08-22 17:35
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,811
    2008-08-25 11:56 Go to last post
  23. Get Out Of Jail Free card = be obscenely obese

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/22/obese.woman.ap/index.html

    Started by Fhqwghads, 2008-08-22 13:40
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 23
    • Views: 5,545
    2008-08-25 10:11 Go to last post
  24. The Human Race

    Anyone else running in this? I'm going to do it in Vancouver.

    Started by Churchill, 2008-08-23 16:52
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,257
    2008-08-24 19:22 Go to last post
  25. Mario Kart wii, released worldwide! Share your friend code.

    Just got back from playing it at a friends house. Awesome. Edit: Cephius edit: no direct linking to pirated software, please LW mod edit :...

    Started by Daydreamer, 2008-04-09 13:45
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
    • Replies: 307 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,492
    2008-08-24 16:23 Go to last post
  26. Wireless Power

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080821/ts_afp/usitinternetenergychipcompanyintel After reading this one obvious thing stood out to me that I...

    Started by Doombard, 2008-08-22 07:53
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,968
    2008-08-24 12:01 Go to last post
  27. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots *contains spoilers*

    Started by Arachna, 2008-05-28 22:42
    60 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60
    • Replies: 1,196 / Subs: 21
    • Views: 39,780
    2008-08-23 10:25 Go to last post
  28. Darkfall MMORPG?

    I sort of applied this forum as a clan to beta test it. Sorry if the real Blue Gartr wanted to do it... uh, yeah. Maybe we'll get lucky and get in,...

    Started by BRP, 2007-02-26 03:51
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,386
    2008-08-23 08:17 Go to last post
  29. New York City - Things to DO?

    I am going to New York for the dates of Sept. 24-28 for the first time. I was going for a convention called DigitalLife, but it has been cancelled...

    Started by Airenn, 2008-08-19 10:51
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 66 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 3,900
    2008-08-23 02:43 Go to last post
  30. The Gene Generation

    Yeah, it's one of those indie sci-fi movies that makes it way around the festival circuit, hoping for a distributor. Friend of mine liked the music...

    Started by Kyreth, 2008-08-23 01:28
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 885
    2008-08-23 01:28 Go to last post

Page 209 of 462 FirstFirst ... 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.