Page 217 of 462 FirstFirst ... 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Threads 6481 to 6510 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 409,960
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Today 00:37 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

  1. Iran fails at Photoshop

    Got a good laugh out of this today: http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/in-an-iranian-image-a-missile-too-many/index.html?hp Cue...

    Started by Kylen, 2008-07-10 17:18
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 4,851
    2008-07-13 20:18 Go to last post
  2. Looking to buy candy online

    I found some webstie where u fill out gay surveys and get like 50 cents in credit. (I do these while lfp). Since the money is so little, would take...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-07-09 23:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 4,676
    2008-07-13 17:57 Go to last post
  3. Day the Earth stood Still (2008)

    Just saw this trailer today Looked Pretty Intresting til I saw Keanu Reeves playing Klaatu... http://youtube.com/watch?v=UULvGwjEpuA Big fan of...

    Started by Rhinox, 2008-07-12 17:47
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 1,781
    2008-07-13 14:39 Go to last post
  4. Solipsism & other skeptical hypothesis

    Sorry if this is a bit deep, but I've always been interested in Solipsism (The thought that nothing outside of your own mind exists). The thought of...

    Started by Ollieyk, 2008-07-09 18:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,351
    2008-07-12 21:42 Go to last post
  5. Tony Snow gives in to colon cancer at 53.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25649744/ I know there are a number of us who are not fans of this administration, and I never knew whether or not he...

    Started by Ashira, 2008-07-12 11:33
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,414
    2008-07-12 18:29 Go to last post
  6. Don't be a dumbass like this kid....

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/08/tainted.treats.ap/index.html yeah this kid must have gigantic balls to do this hahaha

    Started by Haiko, 2008-07-08 22:36
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 4,333
    2008-07-12 18:12 Go to last post
  7. Ninja Gaiden 2

    So it's been pushed back to June 3, this year...but jfc I can't wait :backflip: New weapons and level here Gametrailers HD Video

    Started by -Zer0-, 2008-02-21 03:24
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 62 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,238
    2008-07-11 22:10 Go to last post
  8. Star Wars: The Clone Wars, thread #2

    i didn't want to necro a 5 month old thread to post new info, so here is a link to catch up on what has been previously posted;...

    Started by 6souls, 2008-07-10 21:13
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,005
    2008-07-11 17:30 Go to last post
  9. Quarantine

    This trailer just came up on digg and it's the first time I've even heard of it. Doesn't look half bad, I just hope this isn't gonna turn into a...

    Started by Jedimasta, 2008-07-09 22:53
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,925
    2008-07-11 12:44 Go to last post
  10. using your cellphone at work

    So I currently work at two jobs, one at a bank another at a tutoring center. I originally just worked at the bank and was shocked when I started to...

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-07-10 00:11
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 117 / Subs: 17
    • Views: 5,444
    2008-07-11 09:56 Go to last post
  11. 8 "crazy" ER stories.....

    http://dailystrength.org/blog/182-8-crazy-stories Is it wrong that I found some of these stories to be funny?

    Started by jmc, 2008-07-10 08:41
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,978
    2008-07-11 04:20 Go to last post
  12. Poll Poll: 420

    yes/no, curious on the %

    Started by Zigma, 2008-07-01 21:24
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 178 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 11,626
    2008-07-11 00:31 Go to last post
  13. Seeing Sounds, best album of 08 so far.

    Sooner or later is probably the best song N.E.R.D. song. Everything Pharrell touches is gold. Disagree and die.

    Started by chillin, 2008-07-10 22:35
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 998
    2008-07-11 00:11 Go to last post
  14. New Bike

    Ok, well I'm starting my first year of college in the fall and I've heard alot of my friends talking about if they are going to get a bike for...

    Started by Rafike, 2008-07-10 00:24
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,581
    2008-07-10 17:36 Go to last post
  15. Working Out

    Okay, so I've decided I need to get my lazy ass off the couch and start to do some weight training. I am by no means fat (6'0" and 160lbs), in fact,...

    Started by Ryushii, 2008-06-28 08:35
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 94 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 14,336
    2008-07-10 15:39 Go to last post
  16. Just how apathetic can people get?

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25475759/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybOJUujKxPg Video might anger some.

    Started by Kuya, 2008-07-09 11:15
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 69 / Subs: 12
    • Views: 5,217
    2008-07-10 14:47 Go to last post
  17. Batman: Gotham Knight

    anyone else see it ? it's an animated short story movie with different stories done by a bunch of different artists to bridge the gap between...

    Started by Bartylby2, 2008-07-04 15:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,728
    2008-07-09 22:13 Go to last post
  18. Nintendo Wii "Beer Pong" game causes stir

    LOL More at: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=5333140&page=1

    Started by Norelco, 2008-07-09 09:07
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 5,697
    2008-07-09 19:03 Go to last post
  19. So I met Brock Pierce tonight.

    Sometimes, something so amazing, so coincidental, so serendipitous comes into your life, that it must be shared with others. This is one of those...

    Started by archibaldcrane, 2008-07-09 03:58
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 13
    • Views: 9,730
    2008-07-09 14:57 Go to last post
  20. To catch a predator, canine style.

    So I am debating a method for catching a dog theif, though my tactics are a bit overboard, so I decided to ask BG (the wealth of knowledge >.>). ...

    Started by Neosutra, 2008-07-07 00:26
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 3,919
    jmc
    2008-07-09 14:08 Go to last post
  21. New Capcom vs. game

    http://kotaku.com/5010122/capcom-vs-legendary-anime-company No credit to me, got it from /v/

    Started by Kais, 2008-05-21 20:40
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 85 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 5,525
    2008-07-09 12:26 Go to last post
  22. holy shit SE's customer service sucks

    Sorry that this isn't supposed to go here (not sure where), but holy god I'm trying to get my PW reset and I've been on hold for 43 minutes with a...

    Started by BarthelloSylph, 2008-07-08 16:15
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 2,424
    2008-07-09 11:50 Go to last post
  23. Hancock (Another Will Smith movie)

    This one actually takes a nice spin on the whole superhero thing, I think. It looks really promising so far. ...

    Started by Akiyama, 2007-12-19 01:11
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 89 / Subs: 9
    • Views: 7,971
    2008-07-09 10:40 Go to last post
  24. Street Fighter IV announced!

    About damn time, along with other stuff. I hope it remains a 2D Fighter. Maxx mentions it in the Console War threads but one of the best series of...

    Started by Semitry, 2007-10-17 12:08
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 219 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,230
    2008-07-09 09:15 Go to last post
  25. PlayStation 3 firmware 2.40 on 7/2 - trophies and more

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/ http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/06/playstation-3s.html http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/30/ps3-f ... e-belated/...

    Started by BarthelloSylph, 2008-06-30 10:27
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 137 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 6,133
    2008-07-08 21:38 Go to last post
  26. Metal Gear Online ID's & Clan info.

    To join one of the most feared clans in the history of Metal Gear On Line, simply look for the clan "Catastrophic" and within seconds you'll be...

    Started by Jefe, 2008-06-15 22:09
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 111 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 4,360
    2008-07-08 18:07 Go to last post
  27. Best downloadable ps3 game

    Super Rub a Dub. Seriously that shit gets hard.

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-07-06 18:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,213
    2008-07-08 15:28 Go to last post
  28. DEFCON 16

    Just curious if anyone had plans on going, or if they'd like to make them. Taj and I are planning on going. It's August 8-10th in Vegas (can...

    Started by Lynsy, 2008-07-07 20:46
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 981
    2008-07-07 23:04 Go to last post
  29. The Mummy 3

    Jet Li O_o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBwQV7oEbVo I hope it's good

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2008-07-06 15:17
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 2,843
    2008-07-07 18:06 Go to last post
  30. Poll Poll: School as a business

    So a coworker and I were talking today about schools (elementary and high school not college). He insisted that schools should be run like any...

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-07-05 17:53
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 10
    • Views: 3,724
    2008-07-07 13:16 Go to last post

Page 217 of 462 FirstFirst ... 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.