Page 237 of 462 FirstFirst ... 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Threads 7081 to 7110 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,714
    Last Post

    Local Elections

    by

    Today 11:37 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Etrian Odyssey II Announced

    First Person RPG fans rejoice, the sequel to Etrian Odyssey was announced. I know I should have just posted this in the RPG forums but I know a lot...

    Started by Hitoshura, 2008-03-27 17:44
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,546
    Viq
    2008-03-28 13:03 Go to last post
  2. So why exactly did the Avalanche sign Peter Forsberg? lol

    He played like 2-3 games since returning to go out with a Groin injury. I know he was a great player back a few years ago and still is when he is...

    Started by Seditedi, 2008-03-22 20:19
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,081
    2008-03-28 10:12 Go to last post
  3. Clarification on Sexual Harassment

    So I am kinda in the middle of a dilema and am kinda confused as to handel this situation and your opinions on the matter. I work in the...

    Started by BIGSTIC, 2008-03-26 21:11
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,878
    2008-03-28 09:46 Go to last post
  4. Fucking Ipod Problem, help

    I've got an Ipod thats a little over a year old (outside of the warranty, of course). For a while it was just turning off and not turning back on...

    Started by Andarvi, 2008-03-26 10:24
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,266
    2008-03-28 07:45 Go to last post
  5. This is scary

    http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/i ... wtopic=250 Very creepy and good for some lulz.

    Started by Towowo, 2008-03-26 21:51
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 60 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,331
    2008-03-28 02:26 Go to last post
  6. Does the American movie industry have no SHAME!

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1134795/ NO SHAME AT ALL?! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

    Started by Kiro, 2008-03-26 18:05
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,510
    2008-03-27 18:37 Go to last post
  7. Puerto Rico Governer charged

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23825737/ Some might not care about this, but i sure do, and even if this is a political move by those in...

    Started by Kuya, 2008-03-27 08:27
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,010
    2008-03-27 17:30 Go to last post
  8. Oh noes: UK allows cellphones on planes

    http://mobile.slashdot.org/article.pl?s ... 5&from=rss It has begun. I really wouldn't mind the use of cellular devices if it was limited to...

    Started by Norelco, 2008-03-27 09:50
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,376
    2008-03-27 14:34 Go to last post
  9. Mario Kart Wii

    So it's released on April 10th in JP, April 11th in EU and no release date yet for you guys except Q2 2008, why are EU getting a JP game before you...

    Started by Reapz, 2008-02-26 05:08
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,696
    2008-03-27 03:00 Go to last post
  10. Legal battle over Warcraft 'bot'

    Not FFXI, but certainly made an interesting read in the attempts of a bot maker claiming he has every right to make and sell a tool for the game. ...

    Started by Popeh, 2008-03-26 10:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,368
    2008-03-27 02:18 Go to last post
  11. The First Human Male Pregnancy....ew

    Saw this on the news tonight http://advocate.com/issue_story.asp?id=52664&page=1

    Started by trinironnie, 2008-03-25 21:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,204
    2008-03-26 20:33 Go to last post
  12. Please help w/ confusing MS Excel Functions all you smarties

    please help me to understand what the FUCK the answers are to these problems...it's not homework either, just review for a test I have coming up, but...

    Started by Lbelle, 2008-03-26 02:16
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 843
    2008-03-26 18:26 Go to last post
  13. A new benchmark of death, as defined by the base-10 system.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq Largely (and strangely) due to the political season the climbing death toll in Iraq has been...

    Started by archibaldcrane, 2008-03-24 00:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,637
    2008-03-26 15:33 Go to last post
  14. Any Jazz lovers? Appreciators? Haters?

    No one ever talks about jazz around here, and im not sure if its because no one likes it or no one has brought it up before. Personally, it is my...

    Started by Andarvi, 2008-03-25 14:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,387
    2008-03-26 14:56 Go to last post
  15. Niece & Nephew gift help

    Sy my Niece (almost 1) and Nephew (almost 3) bdays are coming soon and I need some help dealing with gifts. (Trust me this gets pretty complicated)....

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-03-24 17:21
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,130
    2008-03-26 14:38 Go to last post
  16. Uematsu announces "The Black Mages 3:Darkness and Starlight"

    http://www.dogearrecords.com/tbm3/ Sweet deal. Being released on March 19th. Don't know about the rest of you, but I really enjoyed the first 2...

    Started by Sanoske, 2008-02-07 18:52
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 73 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,693
    2008-03-26 14:20 Go to last post
  17. Dear identity thieves:

    So, I got a call from my mom an hour ago saying she's been getting phone calls from a Jose all day saying she has committed fraud and needs to...

    Started by Izzy, 2008-03-26 00:29
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,981
    2008-03-26 13:18 Go to last post
  18. Comic Books

    So I was dragged to B&N last week and I decided that I would try and pick up something cool to read. Lo and Behold I just ended up buying some Comic...

    Started by Lagunasa, 2008-03-25 18:25
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,267
    2008-03-26 12:23 Go to last post
  19. Aprill fools thread. What're your ideas?

    My girlfriend and I are going to fake a pregnancy test to scare my parents shitless. considering their sense of humor, it should be lulz. what's...

    Started by Myst, 2008-03-24 11:48
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,872
    2008-03-26 11:36 Go to last post
  20. epileptic seizure-a-go-go ---Kings of Power 4 Billion %

    http://probertson.livejournal.com/23973.html Found this while reading the news post for VGcats, He had the video up but if you read the LJ his...

    Started by Pabst, 2008-03-26 00:46
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 873
    2008-03-26 01:11 Go to last post
  21. Cellphone Help.

    I recently got my laptop to work with my cellphone's bluetooth, and I've been wanting to put the portal theme on my phone as my ringtone via...

    Started by Korietsu, 2008-03-26 00:09
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 743
    2008-03-26 00:09 Go to last post
  22. Pokemon Diamond Item

    Sorry, I didn't see a topic for anything like this on here, but I am looking for a lucky egg on Diamond. If anyone has one willing to trade, I will...

    Started by Amalius, 2008-03-25 17:12
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 905
    2008-03-25 23:05 Go to last post
  23. Lost Odyssey(Check OP for any help you need w/endgame stuff)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oEiifth ... re=related << English Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW47bf6THDc << Main Theme Song (<3 Uematsu)...

    Started by Exoduso, 2008-01-06 21:32
    32 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32
    • Replies: 636 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 21,956
    2008-03-25 21:40 Go to last post
  24. Windows RG?

    http://www.deanliou.com/WinRG/

    Started by pheonixistari, 2008-03-20 17:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,302
    2008-03-25 19:56 Go to last post
  25. So?...

    http://thinkprogress.org/2008/03/19/cheney-poll-iraq/

    Started by Tekki, 2008-03-24 11:19
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,631
    2008-03-25 17:15 Go to last post
  26. Eat it, gamestop!

    I'll make my own zapper, with blackjack, and hookers...

    Started by Ryko, 2008-03-25 12:50
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,216
    2008-03-25 14:21 Go to last post
  27. Pretty sweet video

    don't know if this was ever posted but it's awesome. http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/finalfan ... qv5b0MuzbW

    Started by Lazysmurf, 2008-03-24 19:39
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 844
    2008-03-25 12:19 Go to last post
  28. what the hell at the newest Sonic game

    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ ... a/SUL1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ ... a/SUL2.jpg...

    Started by Zimbabwe Justice, 2008-03-22 22:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 59 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,929
    2008-03-25 03:21 Go to last post
  29. ps3

    So, i'm thinking about getting a ps3, but so far the only one I can find is the 40gb one. I heard the 40gb one does not have any ps2 playback...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-03-20 14:02
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,397
    2008-03-24 21:37 Go to last post
  30. Happy easter!

    I'm not even religious but i love this holiday cuz chocolate, alcohol, and a big dinner. Happy easter BG! Christianity, Fuck ya

    Started by Demosthenes11, 2008-03-23 16:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,094
    2008-03-24 20:13 Go to last post

Page 237 of 462 FirstFirst ... 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.