Page 253 of 462 FirstFirst ... 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Threads 7561 to 7590 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 410,019
    Last Post

    AI - politics, economics,...

    by

    Yesterday 21:21 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Songs that make you go,....

    into another place, sorta of put you in a trance where all you wanna do is sit there and listen to it and nothing else matters. You know the songs I...

    Started by Syntex, 2008-01-13 08:17
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 87 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,665
    2008-01-15 00:14 Go to last post
  2. Free Movie Site

    I'm looking for a good free movie site to try and watch The Professional. Anyone able to help me out on where to look?

    Started by Cail, 2008-01-14 21:33
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,190
    2008-01-14 22:31 Go to last post
  3. American History X, white supremacists in general

    I have seen this movie 15+ times, its one of my all time favorite. Its one of my favorites because I can still watch it and get chills from it as if...

    Started by Andarvi, 2008-01-13 21:19
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
    • Replies: 182 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,767
    2008-01-14 21:01 Go to last post
  4. Anyone know anything about beds? >.>a

    I looking to buy a full size bed. I don't know much; Lower gauge is better support, get new box spring with it o.oa What should I look for? Anyone...

    Started by Meehkaw, 2008-01-10 14:02
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,779
    2008-01-14 20:42 Go to last post
  5. Golden Globes

    How the fuck did No Country for Old Men not win Best Picture!? Winners: http://imdb.com/features/rto/2008/globes At least Depp, won both his...

    Started by blister1, 2008-01-13 23:01
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,516
    2008-01-14 19:37 Go to last post
  6. How many piercings do YOU have

    4

    Started by Myst, 2008-01-09 13:27
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 113 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,519
    2008-01-14 19:13 Go to last post
  7. 4 3D Zeldas in 48 hours

    Seems like a fun idea and they are actually taping it live for the whole duration. As of right now they are about 7 or 8 hours in and they are about...

    Started by Jedimasta, 2008-01-12 01:57
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 91 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,384
    2008-01-14 19:07 Go to last post
  8. Anyone up for some Diablo 2 lod?

    I'm incredibly bored and have an urge to play. But I want to start with a few people, anyone game?

    Started by Odon, 2008-01-12 19:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,755
    2008-01-14 08:05 Go to last post
  9. Poll Poll: Opinions about circumsicion

    It seems that in the US, about 80% (memory is hazy) of men are circumsized, this is strange seing as how most men in other countries do not do this...

    Started by Kuya, 2008-01-11 09:58
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
    • Replies: 412 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,972
    2008-01-14 04:53 Go to last post
  10. Anime-Planet.com

    So I have seen several people with sigs from that website and was wondering what its about. Can you download episodes and watch them or is it only...

    Started by Syntex, 2008-01-13 19:48
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,252
    2008-01-13 22:04 Go to last post
  11. Silly attempt by "forces that be" to provoke war.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321586,00.html ... CIA cover ops is seriously lacking funds nowadays.

    Started by guartz, 2008-01-11 13:39
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 93 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,058
    2008-01-13 20:26 Go to last post
  12. I'm PSP retarded...

    ...so forgive me for asking, but can/how do you setup a PSP to be able to play PS1 games? I know it involves downgrading the firmware and installing...

    Started by Krandor, 2008-01-07 20:03
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,595
    2008-01-13 20:16 Go to last post
  13. what now?

    just got back from a night out with the girl whom i have been seeing for the past 3 weeks. we were talking and somehow got into politics and...

    Started by finale23, 2008-01-13 01:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,246
    2008-01-13 17:36 Go to last post
  14. OMG $20 Smash Brawl

    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... 0772189060

    Started by Demosthenes, 2008-01-11 10:58
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,743
    2008-01-13 16:37 Go to last post
  15. Need help, bored.

    Homework questions: Walt Whitman's "To You" >> question of meaning? History Review Colonial >> Rules for establishing towns in New England...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-01-13 14:50
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 801
    2008-01-13 15:41 Go to last post
  16. Stupid Question incoming!

    Probably should have put this in beginner's section but I thought it'd get a more reliable response here. Can you have 2 different clients on the...

    Started by Poopfacekilla, 2008-01-13 13:38
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 681
    2008-01-13 13:55 Go to last post
  17. Question about 360 controller on PC

    Has anyone used that USB thing so you can use your 360 controller on your PC? If so, I was wondering if it's possible to use the 360 headset for shit...

    Started by Taera, 2008-01-13 12:26
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 795
    2008-01-13 13:51 Go to last post
  18. Lookin for a few songs

    Heyas, I'm looking for a few songs that like the song "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap". Any suggestion? Thanks :]

    Started by gt_killa, 2007-12-23 04:35
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 980
    Tyr
    2008-01-13 13:30 Go to last post
  19. Haven't figured out who you are going to vote for?

    This might help http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/526482501.html oh so many laughs

    Started by Demosthenes11, 2008-01-12 18:10
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,286
    2008-01-13 11:54 Go to last post
  20. Scary Video Games!

    Zelda: OoT Before I begin let me tell you it took me 4 years to beat this game. 1) Running through hyrule field and just as I get to the...

    Started by Ace-o-fire, 2008-01-02 22:30
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 93 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,136
    2008-01-13 11:50 Go to last post
  21. World in Conflict?

    Picked up a World in Conflict CD key today... long story short, no disc with it, but have a perfectly legit and unused CD key (Resident Evil 4, as...

    Started by Jotaru, 2008-01-13 05:44
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 933
    2008-01-13 10:37 Go to last post
  22. George Foreman grill

    So I just got a mini one of these for Christmas and wanted to know if anyone here uses one and has any recommendations on how they prepare their food...

    Started by Mufferino, 2008-01-11 14:59
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,031
    2008-01-13 01:50 Go to last post
  23. What are you doing here?

    I was here just trying to read some forums when I stumbled on this @_@;; what happened ? (this was only happening for like a 3minute span of...

    Started by Vail, 2008-01-12 04:26
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,359
    2008-01-12 23:19 Go to last post
  24. SSBM & SSBB Music Downloads

    ..I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get this song off the SSBM site and make it into an mp3? I want to put the song on my phone as my...

    Started by Taera, 2008-01-11 12:33
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,926
    2008-01-12 22:40 Go to last post
  25. Question for Cooling My Laptop

    Ok, i have an alienware laptop blahblahblah... Anyways, it runs very hot. Like literally, it hurts to touch the bottom after a few hours. I use...

    Started by Cail, 2008-01-11 22:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,169
    2008-01-12 19:48 Go to last post
  26. Miscarriage on unplanned pregnancy...now what?

    My coworker informed me about what is going on in her personal life lately. She kept it on the down low that she was pregnant and recently had a...

    Started by wyrmtung, 2008-01-12 07:11
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,714
    2008-01-12 16:00 Go to last post
  27. twins

    I want the idea of twins hooking up to be hot, but in truth it grosses me out. Anyway sort of on the subject I read this today. (and yes its swf,...

    Started by sb, 2008-01-11 14:12
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,289
    2008-01-12 12:26 Go to last post
  28. Superflat Monogram Panda - Anime Short Film (5min)

    While waiting to meet her friends outside of a Louis Vuitton store, Aya's cell phone is eaten by the LV Panda, who then promptly swallows Aya - but...

    Started by Vuitton, 2008-01-10 19:16
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,665
    2008-01-12 10:33 Go to last post
  29. Guitar Hero guitar question

    Hey guys, I was just wondering if the PC and Xbox 360 guitars were interchangeable. eg, does the 360 guitar work on the PC and does the PC guitar...

    Started by pirahna1, 2008-01-10 15:12
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,165
    2008-01-12 00:50 Go to last post
  30. I want to adopt a cat in NYC..

    ...however, there are SO many shelters/foster homes to look at and I'm getting overwhelmed. There's so many to look at and I'm not sure where I...

    Started by Izzy, 2008-01-09 15:09
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,988
    2008-01-12 00:34 Go to last post

Page 253 of 462 FirstFirst ... 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.