Page 256 of 462 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Threads 7651 to 7680 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 409,958
    Last Post

    GAMESTONKS II - Full Faith...

    by

    Today 20:59 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. I know I'm a week late comic nerds

    Fuck you Joe Quesada. Fuck you marvel. In both ears. With #2 pencils. I give up. You win. One More Day, is the bottom of the fucking barrel. I hope...

    Started by Demosthenes, 2008-01-03 02:35
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,021
    2008-01-03 16:07 Go to last post
  2. hey guess what fuckers

    I WANNA GET BANNED

    Started by Milks, 2008-01-03 02:47
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,484
    2008-01-03 03:02 Go to last post
  3. BAN MEEEE

    right now.

    Started by Milks, 2008-01-03 02:47
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 929
    2008-01-03 02:52 Go to last post
  4. I want to be fucking banned!

    SONOMAA!

    Started by Milks, 2008-01-03 02:47
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,312
    2008-01-03 02:51 Go to last post
  5. The word "Elitest", who wouldn't?

    Had like a discussion on LS, and the world "ELITEST" came into play... So basically people with better skills, good gear, better w/e and decides to...

    Started by Tulia, 2008-01-01 12:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,047
    2008-01-03 00:30 Go to last post
  6. Thank you Notes

    I was writing mine and suddenly wondered if anyone else does these since I know none of my friends do. It's been a tradition for me. I have...

    Started by Natallon, 2007-12-31 21:52
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,532
    2008-01-02 23:07 Go to last post
  7. Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk

    This is a few days old, but with Jump Festa @ Japan, there's been a new trailer released for the game, along with a demo for it and new screenshots....

    Started by Zetah, 2008-01-02 03:52
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,059
    2008-01-02 15:35 Go to last post
  8. Nightmare before christmas images for tattoo

    Ive been trying to find some good images for a nightmare before christmas tattoo. Anyone have any saved? Looking for mainly jack or the mayor, but...

    Started by arlania, 2008-01-02 00:15
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,709
    2008-01-02 10:55 Go to last post
  9. What are you doing for New Years Eve?

    As we are about to venture into the year 2008, I was curious what you were all doing tonight to celebrate? I myself am typically meeting up with some...

    Started by Hitoshura, 2007-12-31 06:34
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,222
    2008-01-02 05:14 Go to last post
  10. New Years resolutions! 2008

    My new years resolution is to stop "stealing stuff i find funny and useing it as my own" and be a better boyfriend. that stand as mine till i can...

    Started by Ace-o-fire, 2007-12-31 19:40
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 59 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,524
    2008-01-02 05:02 Go to last post
  11. READ THIS PLEASE: Milk's gf. :)

    Everyone please read the end of page 16 on This isn't Milks.

    Started by Milks, 2008-01-02 02:10
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,235
    2008-01-02 03:08 Go to last post
  12. 8-Year-Old Guitar Prodigy...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTfDf4b5oE This kid is amazing. I wish I could play half as good as he does. 8 years old... man...

    Started by Eanae, 2007-12-23 18:24
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 83 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,147
    2008-01-02 02:32 Go to last post
  13. hey look

    i have another good nose picture. h/o

    Started by Milks, 2007-12-31 05:15
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,583
    2008-01-02 02:27 Go to last post
  14. LAN at Ohayocon? (Columbus)

    In Columbus (Ohio) on the 4th, 5th and 6th. Anyone wanna bring computers and play some games? I'm up for CS:S, Crysis, BF2, COD4, Test Drive...

    Started by mootsfox, 2008-01-01 23:45
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 734
    2008-01-02 00:58 Go to last post
  15. Where the hell is an IPS patcher for Mac OS X?

    I'm going apeshit trying to find one, as all the links seem to be broken. And if anyone's going to give me the "omg piracy" stuff, it's for Fire...

    Started by Zetah, 2008-01-01 17:25
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,934
    2008-01-01 21:12 Go to last post
  16. Vin Diesel facts: pre or post chuck norris facts?

    Vin Diesel facts premiered on these forums about 5-6 months before chuck norris facts even came about, amirite? my friend doesn't think that the...

    Started by Myst, 2007-12-31 12:42
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,459
    2008-01-01 14:26 Go to last post
  17. Mario Galaxy

    I don't think this has it's own topic yet... or maybe it does and I didn't see it? Anyways, it deserves it's own. Anyone get to pick it up today?...

    Started by ertyu, 2007-11-13 14:22
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
    • Replies: 264 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,507
    2008-01-01 10:29 Go to last post
  18. Johnny Depp (Can Do No Wrong)

    @_@ http://www.cinematical.com/category/comiccon/

    Started by GraveRobberX, 2007-07-30 19:14
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 65 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,473
    2007-12-31 22:30 Go to last post
  19. Poll Poll: $250 Cash

    If you had $250 cash what would you do?

    Started by Ikith, 2007-12-29 06:49
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,984
    2007-12-31 19:39 Go to last post
  20. Guitar Players?

    Yo, I know this isn't really the best place for this kind of question, but I come here a lot so why not right... I was lookin to get a new Axe,...

    Started by Girl, 2007-12-26 17:41
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,112
    2007-12-31 17:41 Go to last post
  21. Puppy adoption

    My roommate and I are considering adopting a puppy. I have had no experience with dogs before and I would like to inquire some information from the...

    Started by FireCrystal, 2007-12-24 03:17
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,247
    2007-12-31 17:17 Go to last post
  22. Your Favorite Comic (DC or Marvel only) Storylines

    Halp!

    Started by Poopfacekilla, 2007-12-28 09:41
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,736
    2007-12-31 16:50 Go to last post
  23. Rockos modern life

    IKITH DELIVERS: http://www.movieforumz.com/showthread.php?t=31457

    Started by Ikith, 2007-12-29 01:26
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,152
    2007-12-31 13:09 Go to last post
  24. Week 17 Patriots Picks

    This needs a thread before the game starts. LETS GO ELI

    Started by Deejay, 2007-12-29 19:32
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 121 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,542
    2007-12-31 10:52 Go to last post
  25. Your favorite album(s) of 2007

    Title is rather self-explanitory My vote goes to either There's No 666 in Outer Space - Hella or Mirrored - Battles What are some of yours?

    Started by Lavik, 2007-12-12 01:36
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 137 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,027
    2007-12-31 02:57 Go to last post
  26. Wii GH3 Downloads... Why the hell not

    Xbox 360 has the downloads PS3 has the downloads... Wii has the fucking Wii store for fuck sake use it god damn it! Seriously this is the only thing...

    Started by Ikith, 2007-12-29 00:10
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,584
    2007-12-30 21:52 Go to last post
  27. Shoes

    I got some money for Christmas and so I was wanting to put it to a new pair of nice shoes. I'm looking for something I can wear to work (I wear a...

    Started by pohibaba, 2007-12-28 18:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 15,104
    2007-12-30 21:05 Go to last post
  28. Wal-mart return policy

    So I bought a 360 yesterday and the orange box and I'm not too happy with my purchase. I remember Wal-mart taking back everything but I was told by...

    Started by gandorf, 2007-12-27 09:10
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,005
    2007-12-30 16:10 Go to last post
  29. Zapak Digital to buy $OE

    I hope this isn't olde, but I couldn't find anything in search. Link: http://gamebanshee.com/news/static/EEAl ... ZuSoOH.php I didn't know...

    Started by Rigor, 2007-12-30 15:00
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 750
    2007-12-30 15:03 Go to last post
  30. Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_ ... s/pakistan Really sad, took a lot of guts to go back there like she did, but still hard to say you...

    Started by Unklemonkey, 2007-12-27 11:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,716
    2007-12-30 14:21 Go to last post

Page 256 of 462 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.