Page 310 of 462 FirstFirst ... 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
Threads 9271 to 9300 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 830
    Posts 409,989

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Monday Night RAW 03/26

    So they had it in Chicago today and I went. It has been like 10 years since I went to one last and it was lots of fun. The only reason I started...

    Started by Daahan, 2007-03-26 23:49
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,984
    2007-03-27 18:04 Go to last post
  2. Toadzilla, Dog-sized toad found in Australia

    more read here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6498137.stm

    Started by finale23, 2007-03-27 12:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,753
    2007-03-27 16:35 Go to last post
  3. TMNT 3/23/07

    I just got back from seeing it, was unbelievably good.

    Started by Nayr, 2007-03-23 22:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,638
    2007-03-27 13:16 Go to last post
  4. The librarians are hiding something (+colbert edits)

    dun dun DUNNN so this explains why all the youtube videos lately are getting banzerfausted, interesting. +++ POST YOUR COLBERT EDITED...

    Started by BerenTebogo, 2007-03-26 23:17
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 854
    2007-03-27 12:59 Go to last post
  5. Matisyahu

    Do you know who it is, do you like him? I'm currently enjoying "King without a Crown" Live at Stubbs version, so good.

    Started by Maguspk, 2007-03-25 22:48
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,601
    2007-03-27 11:52 Go to last post
  6. Shooter

    I just got done seeing this movie. In one word i can describe it as Amazing. I was not too happy when my friend said lets see it but turned out to be...

    Started by gandorf, 2007-03-26 00:24
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,002
    2007-03-27 00:34 Go to last post
  7. Playing imports on a slim PS2?

    Okay so I really want to get KH2: FM+, but my old (fat) PS2 that I modded died on me, and all I got left is a slim PS2 and a PS3. Now my question...

    Started by Exoduso, 2007-03-25 17:13
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,483
    2007-03-26 23:37 Go to last post
  8. Armored Core 4 - discussion

    Any discussion of AC4 goes here so I know where to look! I'd like to see what everyone's scores are. I was an ace at AC2 and I think with some more...

    Started by khain, 2007-03-26 11:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,403
    2007-03-26 23:25 Go to last post
  9. Poll Poll: CT/CC or FF?

    Which do you like better the Chrono series or the FF series? I personally like the Chrono series ALOT better because of the playability with...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2007-03-25 04:01
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,471
    BRP
    2007-03-26 19:06 Go to last post
  10. Flu Remedies

    Anyone got any good ones... been out of work sick for nearly 4 days now and getting desperate. ;_;

    Started by Kimiko, 2007-03-25 10:06
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,798
    2007-03-26 18:26 Go to last post
  11. BG Forums Hall of Fame Inductee: Nikkei

    People often don't like to look behind the scenes. They only look at the things that make certain people blatantly obvious to a community. Today,...

    Started by Daahan, 2007-03-02 02:20
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,602
    2007-03-26 13:18 Go to last post
  12. Angry Video Game Nerd

    I did a search and was shocked that I didn't see a thread on him yet. Anyone like this guy? I really like his tantrums/reviews that he gives....

    Started by Hitoshura, 2007-03-25 19:53
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,712
    2007-03-26 05:25 Go to last post
  13. Last Mimsy

    I think people should go see this movie. It's creepy and weird, but ultimately very entertaining.

    Started by Vade, 2007-03-24 20:35
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,171
    2007-03-26 00:20 Go to last post
  14. Looking for music groups that sound like these

    The Thrill (aka the band the made the Blue Sub soundtrack) The Seat Belts (aka the band that did 90% of the cowboy bebop stuff) Links are to a...

    Started by Evelyn, 2007-03-24 22:40
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,216
    2007-03-25 23:00 Go to last post
  15. God of War II

    Anyone play this yet? Yay? Nay? Someone convince me to buy it. I never played the first one because it looked like a dumbed down DMC button smasher,...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2007-03-14 15:29
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 135 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,882
    2007-03-25 21:24 Go to last post
  16. Poll Poll: It's my birthday

    And Sonomaa said I get to temporarily ban anyone of my choosing. NYNJACHU I CHOSE YOU The issue is, how long should it be? I can't decide, so I...

    Started by Rocl, 2007-03-15 02:07
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 87 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,970
    2007-03-25 18:20 Go to last post
  17. Silent Hill Series

    I never really got into this series of games, but I am wondering how they are. How do they stack up to other games in the survival horror genre like...

    Started by Po, 2007-03-24 16:29
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,991
    Po
    2007-03-25 13:17 Go to last post
  18. New Invertiew (tool)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXDkdGWUxY Nice to hear from Adam too this time, on his concepts behind the videos. For good measure, one...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2007-03-23 15:56
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,390
    2007-03-25 11:47 Go to last post
  19. 300 Sequel

    http://digg.com/movies/Frank_Miller_Prepping_300_Sequel

    Started by finale23, 2007-03-18 11:29
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 103 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,325
    2007-03-25 01:08 Go to last post
  20. Online Gamers can now pay with their blood

    http://www.weirdasianews.com/2007/03/20 ... eir-blood/ lol

    Started by Insanecyclone, 2007-03-23 07:29
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,234
    BRP
    2007-03-24 18:56 Go to last post
  21. MOTORSTORM - JOIN NOW

    Exudoso and I are racing. US Central. Room is "Thestalkmore"

    Started by thestalkmore, 2007-03-22 01:12
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,422
    2007-03-24 18:49 Go to last post
  22. Excel help...

    I can't find the statistical function. I will go ahead and post the problem but for some reason I can find the BINOMDIST under Fx but not...

    Started by Ninjadik, 2007-03-24 16:24
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 954
    wow
    2007-03-24 16:39 Go to last post
  23. Hmm

    I couldn't figure out how to capture a picture of the screen but... Our users have posted a total of 486826 articles We have 9029 registered...

    Started by BerenTebogo, 2007-03-24 12:29
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,152
    wow
    2007-03-24 16:35 Go to last post
  24. Kongregate... Youtube for games?

    http://www.kongregate.com/ Have fun being addicted to games other than MMO's CYA! BTW, Sorry if this was posted before!

    Started by Ikith, 2007-03-23 22:21
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,050
    2007-03-24 16:14 Go to last post
  25. Joining the bandwagon extremely late

    so yea, after almost 8 years after launch i finally broke down and bought a PS2. So I now need to know what are the games to get. I picked up FFX &...

    Started by Melena, 2007-03-23 20:10
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 63 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,780
    2007-03-24 14:38 Go to last post
  26. So what's this Vanadiel Madness thing?

    As topic. In before lurk moar. I stopped playing FFXI but I was wondering if this is official or some player made bullshit.

    Started by Syn, 2007-03-24 02:23
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,137
    Syn
    2007-03-24 10:12 Go to last post
  27. MP3 and DiCa feedback

    I'm thinking of buying 2 Sony products; the NW-E003/LM (MP3) and the DSC-T10/S Cybershot (Digital Camera, DiCa)... but I have no clue when it comes...

    Started by yayaok, 2007-03-24 08:10
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 584
    2007-03-24 08:27 Go to last post
  28. Snacks

    I need good ideas for snacks in my dorm. My mom just offered to hook me up with some snacks tomorrow morning if I send her a list in an e-mail. ...

    Started by Maguspk, 2007-03-22 21:34
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 78 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,716
    2007-03-24 07:18 Go to last post
  29. Xbox Live was not hacked. It had been conned.

    Source: http://www.qj.net/Xbox-Live-was-not-hacked-It-had-been-conned-/pg/49/aid/87199 Just wow...

    Started by Ikith, 2007-03-24 02:30
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,109
    2007-03-24 02:39 Go to last post
  30. NSLs: Our government going too far?

    Posted on Slashdot and Washington Post Bascially, a president of an IT buisness received a NSL (National Security Letter) from the FBI, which...

    Started by Misterjingles, 2007-03-23 11:36
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,910
    2007-03-23 20:14 Go to last post

Page 310 of 462 FirstFirst ... 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.