Page 369 of 462 FirstFirst ... 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast
Threads 11041 to 11070 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,704
    Last Post

    Super Intelligence: Forever...

    by

    Yesterday 21:29 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. new mouse

    and that scroll wheel thing .. it doesnt click.. it kinda just moves.. feels like slime.. it rly annoys me :x

    Started by Cletis, 2006-08-27 20:13
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 773
    2006-08-27 20:17 Go to last post
  2. Dont count on it

    A police officer stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. "But officer," the man began, "I can explain." "Just be quiet," snapped...

    Started by SugarCat, 2006-08-27 15:37
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,263
    2006-08-27 19:15 Go to last post
  3. What's up guys

    HI GUYS IT"S ME WUTUP

    Started by Ruenikenshin, 2006-08-27 11:09
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,106
    BRP
    2006-08-27 18:55 Go to last post
  4. Team Fortress 2 Trailer Leaked

    for those who might be interested: http://www.body-count.org/files/team_fortress_2.wmv no, its not the first one. this one shows a bit of the...

    Started by Stu, 2006-08-26 12:12
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,492
    2006-08-27 12:58 Go to last post
  5. mob spaghetti sauce >.>;

    So was watching Goodfellas since it was on tv and figured I'd look stuff up on the characters in the fim (<-nerd). Found out Henry Hill (the man...

    Started by Ksandra, 2006-08-26 20:07
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,909
    2006-08-27 10:25 Go to last post
  6. Your pennies have been in my ass

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pydv5VHQyPI Classic.

    Started by Gares, 2006-08-16 04:05
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,299
    2006-08-27 06:43 Go to last post
  7. Colbert Challenge

    Dunno if anyone saw this but Colbert has an internet challenge. He made a green screen vid of him using a light saber and wants people to turn it...

    Started by Ksandra, 2006-08-25 11:35
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,629
    2006-08-26 23:58 Go to last post
  8. <Computer Problems> Holy shit viruses raped my comp...

    Im lazy, very lazy, and partly dumb as well. I have a very outdated version of norton and never run any antispyware. I know, retarded. Months, and I...

    Started by Andarvi, 2006-08-24 01:04
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,066
    2006-08-26 19:54 Go to last post
  9. The largest Woodpecker has been found

    Started by 6souls, 2006-08-25 17:51
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,581
    2006-08-26 15:48 Go to last post
  10. Couple cool mmo's

    With all the SilkRoad jive going on right now, I thought I would bring up a couple other cool MMO's, one of which is fairly new. Dofus - Really...

    Started by Groovebox, 2006-08-25 21:27
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,385
    Viq
    2006-08-26 13:42 Go to last post
  11. You learn something new everyday.

    http://factsactors.ytmnd.com/ about actors.

    Started by Mekami, 2006-08-21 22:40
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,053
    2006-08-26 01:49 Go to last post
  12. City of Heroes/Villains

    I was wondering, if anyone has played it.. is it any good at all? I am downloading the demo now, but I wanted to know beforehand if anyone actually...

    Started by Starfire, 2006-08-24 15:17
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,303
    2006-08-25 21:42 Go to last post
  13. Bloody Naked Black Man

    :?: http://www.nopers.com/video/1011/cops_t ... dering_man

    Started by Tape, 2006-08-25 03:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,557
    2006-08-25 21:32 Go to last post
  14. Worst. Music video. Ever.

    http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19228 I... don't know what to say about this video. Holy shit. Just... wow.

    Started by Millael, 2006-08-25 18:53
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,199
    2006-08-25 19:44 Go to last post
  15. gasp! people read wafik's journal

    Weird people...at least. Look up anonid 15111118 at http://czern.homeip.net/aolsearch/ Anonid 15111118 searched for: veritas asura ffxi on...

    Started by Dezzimal, 2006-08-25 07:08
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,286
    2006-08-25 14:25 Go to last post
  16. SilkRoad Online [best game ever made, ever.] 56k-warn

    Okay first off let me start off by saying, I have played a very large majority of MMOs. I have recently stumbled upon a new and great game named...

    Started by Senoska, 2006-08-16 06:16
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
    • Replies: 226 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,176
    2006-08-25 13:26 Go to last post
  17. Droppin a note to say hey

    Sup. I know I haven't talked to anyone on the internet boards in a while, and last we did talk some fucked up shit had been going on, so I wanted to...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2006-08-24 12:19
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,487
    2006-08-25 12:06 Go to last post
  18. Names On The Wall

    Names On The Wall One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex was staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church. It...

    Started by singerwoman, 2006-08-24 14:48
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,366
    2006-08-24 17:07 Go to last post
  19. R.I.P. Metallica.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=snPAOzp2YOA This pretty much put to the rest the hopes I had that they learned from their mistakes (lol st anger......

    Started by Anyway, 2006-08-23 04:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,955
    2006-08-24 17:00 Go to last post
  20. Metal Top 10 :)

    TOP 10 MOST RIDICULOUS BLACK METAL PICS OF ALL TIME: http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/reviews. ... _time.html The Other:...

    Started by Pinball, 2006-08-24 14:51
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,007
    2006-08-24 15:48 Go to last post
  21. Anyone speak japanese?

    I need a quick translation, please. If you can help me out, post here and I'll PM.

    Started by thestalkmore, 2006-08-24 04:57
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 983
    2006-08-24 14:32 Go to last post
  22. Has anyone ever done a Study Abroad Program?

    I was looking at some of the places my school offers to study abroad in. Many of the locations just seem amazing and unimaginable. I'd love to go...

    Started by Lbelle, 2006-08-22 02:59
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,862
    2006-08-24 10:48 Go to last post
  23. Microsoft Office (Help me out!)

    Does anybody have a cracked Microsoft Office or anything available for download? I have a CD to an old version but I lost the CD key ; ; I'm sick...

    Started by Gafgarionn, 2006-08-23 16:54
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,051
    2006-08-24 10:47 Go to last post
  24. Requesting somebody who can host WC3 maps to play DoTA

    See title. Can anybody?

    Started by JoOeetheplatypuS, 2006-08-21 00:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,290
    2006-08-24 01:12 Go to last post
  25. Yay/Nay Dirge of Cerberus?

    Worth picking up? Or is it worth waiting until it's in the 20$ bin? It got a 6 on GS, but I'm hearing mixed things. Anyone get it yet?

    Started by Lbelle, 2006-08-17 05:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,623
    2006-08-24 00:34 Go to last post
  26. Problems With Youtube.

    See topic. I run youtube fine all the time on my laptop until yesterday now all of a sudden i hear no sound from any youtube stuff. I hear any...

    Started by Mattthemaster, 2006-08-23 16:00
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 956
    2006-08-23 18:39 Go to last post
  27. Snakes on a plane, go watch it now.

    Just got back. It was everything I had hoped and more. Great audience in the theater I was in too. When Sam said his famous line everyone had...

    Started by Daydreamer, 2006-08-18 00:20
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 65 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,383
    BRP
    2006-08-23 09:11 Go to last post
  28. Posh Fart

    Posh Fart A woman walks into a shop that sells expensive Persian Rugs. Looking around, she spots the perfect rug, walks over and inspects it....

    Started by Panterka, 2006-08-22 17:06
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,818
    BRP
    2006-08-23 07:41 Go to last post
  29. Ummmm....

    Kinda cool http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =dick+hoyt

    Started by Tape, 2006-08-21 22:10
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,894
    2006-08-22 19:11 Go to last post
  30. Counterstrike Reality

    http://www.datenform.de/dusteng.html http://www.datenform.de/fpseng.html Awesome.

    Started by JoOeetheplatypuS, 2006-08-21 15:21
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,202
    2006-08-22 18:55 Go to last post

Page 369 of 462 FirstFirst ... 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.