Anything non-gaming related.
Putin In Russia III: NATO...
Today 15:48
Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.
http://townsvillebulletin.news.com.au/c ... 21,00.html Crazy lady...
ok here's my issue: I am a 17 year old and I use eBay and Paypal, even though you technically have to be "18" to use this service. And actually I...
You guys see this shit on the news? Israel is fucking them up. You kill a few of our soldiers? Fine, we'll take out your airport, your TV stations,...
I love the commentary. http://youtube.com/watch?v=tL6E7R4IbCM& ... ed&search= Jesus not 2 seconds after I found that I got this... and...
Was reading vgcats today, the front page. The blog section had 2 things, the first, jon stewart talking about net neutrality. ...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Th_Zd1uCVgg&search=feeny Alright, so I really do love it.
Check this move called Canadian Destroyer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0QJYNRrCU Also all the high flying moves you will ever need: ...
Their new video supposedly is not going to be allowed to air... for good reason. This shit's crazy. http://www.peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-riseaga ......
So I've had the money for a new car for some time now but I've been shopping around and my uncle recently bought a scion but got a job in chicago and...
http://www.channel101.com/shows/view.php?media_id=480
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zidHvYrfhEs&search=dredg Music Video to Bug Eyes http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lsp-rctaHAE&search=dredg Acoustic ...
http://www.thetimmys.com/flash/picross/ It's a remake of the old gameboy game Picross, realllly addicting. To play simple shade in the correct...
Dear You Tube, Thank you for being the single greatest resource on the internet today. Without you, greatness would be so hard to find. Instead,...
NWS acoustic version of lil' jon - get low that is 300x better than the original imo. http://emosongtwo.ytmnd.com/ NWS
Which one do you think is the quarterback?
8 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls AND you will be...
Some 'scientists' decide to figure out how much beer comes in a keg. I dunno, nothing special, could be old, but amusing for a slow day at the...
...is http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/! (Yes, it's safe for work unless your boss has some shaving phobia.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyl5Mwr8 ... ur%20mouth Thanks, Canada!
I had to make a seperate thread for this ... its just too amazing. http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1698959/
...they could probably cure cancer. Until then: http://www.chiyochan.net/azu/Azumanga-Princess.swf
"Nightmares and Dreamscapes" starts tonight on TNT :Q____
Why did they have to go and fuck with Optimus?
I recently signed up for the beta of an MMORPG Cabal-Online, and recently due to issues they had within the company, all IPs outside of Europe have...
On President Bush's 60 year birthdday nintendo sent him a llittle present: http://gonintendo.com/?p=3498 Not sure if they actually did it but...
Like, dislike? I loved it. Didn't feel like two and a half hours at all. I can't wait for the third one.
What a fucking joke. taken from http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=4803 Ok well to compare current prices, a nintendo DS lite sells for...
Oh how I have missed you forums. We promise to appriciate you more often. Please don't ever leave us again.
Ok I think we all (or alot of people) know what happened at the final of World cup soccer Sunday. So some french singer dude made a song "Zidane...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.