Page 414 of 462 FirstFirst ... 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast
Threads 12391 to 12420 of 13844

Forum: General Discussion

Anything non-gaming related.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 829
    Posts 409,624
    Last Post

    AI - politics, economics,...

    Today 17:53 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. If you like a real ghost video...

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html Lines are as follows: (>_<; sorry for the explicit language) "Don't know if it's me or what...

    Started by Lasitha, 2005-11-29 23:54
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,673
    2005-12-02 22:45 Go to last post
  2. Damn the wierd ones.

    Gyah, I seriously get PM's from the strangest people on these forums. Oh yes, I conceal my old character Eiren, by levelling cooking on her,...

    Started by Amadeo, 2005-12-02 12:53
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,225
    2005-12-02 13:13 Go to last post
  3. Eiffel 65 - Blue

    Eiffel 65 - Blue http://filelizard.no-ip.org/files/effel 65 - blue (da ba dee).mpga EDIT: Back fuck it, can't get it to hyperlink right. just...

    Started by , 2005-12-01 00:29
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,530
    2005-12-01 23:10 Go to last post
  4. Swapping .dat files

    I spent the last hour looking at the BG/KI/Alla forums for a post that I think said "Tarutaru for a day". Anyways it was a post on someone making...

    Started by Meggido, 2005-11-29 17:51
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,373
    2005-12-01 17:33 Go to last post
  5. game boy

    http://ytmndgameboy.ytmnd.com/ lolllllll

    Started by ertyu, 2005-11-29 20:41
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,820
    2005-12-01 16:10 Go to last post
  6. Help

    Heres the deal. My girlfriend gave me some math problems and I'm a dumb ass. I need some help figuring this stuff out. Please my relationship is on...

    Started by Ajani, 2005-11-28 02:15
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,685
    2005-11-30 20:41 Go to last post
  7. Sinkin' Ink

    Well, I have several tattoo's and after playing FFXI I decided it was time for another. Feel free to tell me what you think of it. ...

    Started by Lizardfeatures, 2005-11-24 21:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,661
    2005-11-30 19:12 Go to last post
  8. Bloc Party

    "Banquet" go listen now, good song, good band, go go.

    Started by Maguspk, 2005-11-28 21:25
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,384
    2005-11-30 16:05 Go to last post
  9. Phantasy Star Universe #3

    Sega gibt bekannt, dass das Rollenspiel Phantasy Star Universe am 16.02.06 in Japan ausgeliefert wird. Preis: Yen 7.140 . for you guys. ...

    Started by bercus, 2005-11-22 08:15
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,290
    2005-11-30 10:45 Go to last post
  10. Help

    I need the love doctor Scunsion!!!!!!!! Here's my problem: A girl touched my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What to do now?!?!?! Enlighten me...

    Started by Amarao, 2005-11-28 19:41
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,286
    2005-11-30 05:23 Go to last post
  11. ZELDA RLY

    a

    Started by Maren, 2005-11-25 15:16
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,301
    2005-11-29 22:14 Go to last post
  12. Neat Music Site

    pandora.com Check it out

    Started by Vinen, 2005-11-29 02:19
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 933
    2005-11-29 02:19 Go to last post
  13. World's Ugliest Dog Dies at 14

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01479.html All I have to say is, GOD DAMN

    Started by Serif, 2005-11-24 12:30
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,990
    2005-11-28 18:57 Go to last post
  14. FFXII - SE is mean

    Letting a T-Rex kick a mandragoras butt like that :( But besides that, I'm surprised how much FFXII is different than the other offline games. No...

    Started by Janice, 2005-11-16 12:31
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,478
    2005-11-28 04:25 Go to last post
  15. Hypnotize

    Just curious what those of you that have managed to "acquire" System of a Down's new album think of it so far. I was horribly underwhelmed and mildly...

    Started by Russta, 2005-11-18 14:55
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,869
    2005-11-25 19:27 Go to last post
  16. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

    I went to the midnight movie tonight. I must say.. this is probably the best movie so far. Go see it. It's somewhat emotional towards the end. If...

    Started by Warudo Ecksu, 2005-11-18 04:10
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 57 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,004
    2005-11-25 16:22 Go to last post
  17. I made another YTMND

    my second evar http://tpwrongway.ytmnd.com

    Started by joft, 2005-11-19 18:10
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,940
    2005-11-25 15:59 Go to last post
  18. Happy Thanksgiving

    just thought i'd throw it out there

    Started by Squallblade, 2005-11-24 20:32
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 821
    2005-11-25 02:23 Go to last post
  19. Did anyone...

    See last nights family guy... I pissed myself laughing when Brian got in the bannana costume and did the peanut butter jelly time dance... I was also...

    Started by DarkMistSkeleton, 2005-11-21 06:08
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,827
    2005-11-24 13:35 Go to last post
  20. The AeonFlux movie.

    Anyone gonna go bother to see it?

    Started by Kiro, 2005-11-18 19:43
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,653
    2005-11-24 12:21 Go to last post
  21. Sibertekk ~ A cyberpunk rpg vid game

    After months of doing on and off work on this damn game I've been making.. loosing interest and gaining it back, etc, etc .. and not one person other...

    Started by bustaballs, 2005-11-24 04:34
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 919
    2005-11-24 10:00 Go to last post
  22. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone :P Can't believe nobody posted this yet >.>

    Started by Toreador, 2005-11-24 09:29
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 778
    2005-11-24 09:29 Go to last post
  23. Anyone know what an MKV file is?

    I recently downloaded a movie from torrent and it came with nothing but .MKV files and 1 .SFV file, how do I use it?

    Started by Ninjadik, 2005-11-22 19:25
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,327
    2005-11-24 00:47 Go to last post
  24. Offline Games

    I need a fun offline game to play in my classes + breaks with shitty wireless connection. Perferably something that doesnt depend on sound & doesn't...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2005-11-08 14:22
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 54 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,772
    2005-11-23 16:55 Go to last post
  25. Danguskahn and the Tornadoes

    This is a band up in Harrisonburg at James Madison University. they're similar to a jam band but not quite. I think they're pretty good and im not a...

    Started by Squallblade, 2005-11-22 21:06
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 771
    2005-11-22 23:45 Go to last post
  26. Soul Calibur 3!

    since am kinda away from ffxi ( iraq) and you guys are pretty much the only ffxi site that isnt blockeed here :wink: so i finally got a chance...

    Started by cubone, 2005-11-21 05:08
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,529
    2005-11-22 23:05 Go to last post
  27. ATTN:Septimus

    http://www.hetracil.com/index.html I think you need that. (JOKING MAN sorry.)

    Started by Morfos, 2005-11-22 01:08
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,882
    2005-11-22 21:05 Go to last post
  28. Peanut Butter Brian Time beats Blue Ball Machine

    The Blue Ball Machine has been trounced!! As it damn well should be. I laughed so damn hard when I saw that episode @_@

    Started by Mrcloudz, 2005-11-22 00:36
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,391
    2005-11-22 17:10 Go to last post
  29. jesus christ on a pogo stick

    a

    Started by Maren, 2005-11-20 03:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,356
    2005-11-22 14:27 Go to last post
  30. Which do you think is better? (Picture thread, 56k'ers ouch)

    Can't believe I'm getting paid for this 8) But I can't decide on what Image to use. :cry: Background 1 Background 1 with...

    Started by Elcura, 2005-11-18 14:54
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,437
    2005-11-21 19:31 Go to last post

Page 414 of 462 FirstFirst ... 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.