Anything non-gaming related.
Super Intelligence: Forever...
Today 20:34
Thumbs up if you love dragging the level of public discourse down to depths as-yet unimagined.
Just got home from midnight show..... It's incredible.
No interest in the game but I saw this and was intrigued. http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141066
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/gerbilgeno/
http://playonline.seesaa.net//media/fil ... 230920.jpg
http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video ... arbie-Girl Discuss
They ever coming out with a new Final Fantasy MMO, im bored with World of Warcraft. -Sparta
Sound is a must! http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html
topic.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ Try this out... online DDR, only no dance pad. You use the arrow keys, or the 2, 4, 6, and 8 key. I...
Paris Hilton is a <man> :? http://www.parishilton.com/
Im sure most of you forgot but i will like to know what level most of you where when you did your first god run. (Especially RNG's) Thanks for...
Its....really bad.
http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=52648 {Gun}{Power}
<3 Yeah yeah, posted it on KI, but I have to gloat here for my 0.5 seconds of fame. >.> I actually died to the WSNM, stupid AoE LOL. Edit: Yes,...
So I took a look at the WoW forums to see if they are still trying to justify leaving FFXI by insulting it, and took a look at their main FFXI to WoW...
Let's see the statistics.
Heya Order of the Blue Gartr. I'm a player on Sylph, and watching your vids made me want to register on your boards, to tell you all HOW MUCH YOU...
well?
The recent surge in popularity of the forums (232 user record :shock:) has been accompanied by a surge in the number of useless, trolling, and poor...
This kid is no Leeeeeeroyyy but still rocks! Turn on the sound 1st: http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/oa/*http://uk.do ... erboy2.wmv
Update your livejournals :P
Kuai can you guess who?
http://rpgfan.com/news/2005/1529.html
I'll start, because they are just so sexy. Setsuko Pyoi
http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38 ... -Fight.htm
Since this is the forum I frequent more than others, I'd like to thank Ondori and Admin staff for this forum still existing. I just spent 5 hours at...
i'm downloading neocron2 demo, i thought EVE online looked pretty good, i checked out MxO and thought "meh" I think MxO and neocron are like...
I just saw your Add to Bigkills... congrats guys.
found it on KI forum, enjoy! LOL funny shit=D http://media.ebaumsworld.com/bergis-gayday.mp3 EDIT: Warning: If your easily insulted DO NOT...
As some of you might know, I just graduated high school tonight X) As such, I got around $500 in presents, and im willing to spend up to around $600...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.