Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 184 of 489 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Threads 5491 to 5520 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. How is this even possible?

    Be sure to view the whole 25 history and WTF? http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=18188&sid=28

    Started by Ramses, 2008-04-10 20:26
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 65 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,662
    2008-04-13 01:49 Go to last post
  2. Red Mage Enfeebling Question

    I'm in the process of reworking my macros for red mage, and I'm planning on running three seperate enfeebling gear sets. One for +mind, +int, and...

    Started by Kimiko, 2008-04-11 23:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,105
    2008-04-12 23:44 Go to last post
  3. Party Priority for BRDs

    Ok this is topic has nothing to do with exp parties, BCNMs, etc. What I'm interested in are people's opnions on where a BRD should be placed within...

    Started by Deuce, 2008-04-12 01:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,594
    2008-04-12 21:41 Go to last post
  4. THF equipment, etc questions~

    Hi guys, I recently returned to FFXI after not playing for years and have some questions about some things that have been discovered in the years I...

    Started by takethistoyourgrave, 2008-04-10 21:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,176
    2008-04-12 18:39 Go to last post
  5. Skirmish Bees (BAFARU)

    For some strange reason we're 3/7 on Usu 35 feet. Not sure how we did it but it was certainly by accident. 2 on Sunday out of 3 bees and last nite...

    Started by Gaea, 2008-04-12 13:50
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,023
    2008-04-12 17:20 Go to last post
  6. Dynamis vs Salvage

    First, I'll clarify what I mean and don't mean. This post isn't about how good one event is compared to the other, or anything like that. If this...

    Started by Wizerd, 2008-04-03 00:39
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,280
    2008-04-12 08:54 Go to last post
  7. Your Salvage "Point" System

    Salvage, itself, is so unique that it seems to difficult to apply any standard point system. Virtually every Salvage group I've encountered has...

    Started by Gaea, 2008-03-15 14:37
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 51 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,112
    2008-04-12 06:52 Go to last post
  8. The Legend of Luciola - moved for justice (or lulz ;))

    Have you ever heard of LOLciola? Oh, you might know him as Luciola. I believe he's known around these parts for his amazingly awesome! HQ rates and...

    Started by Jackyl, 2008-03-22 04:02
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
    • Replies: 245 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 28,735
    2008-04-12 05:09 Go to last post
  9. Convincing the haters ;)

    Now, my dilemma: I want to convince my shell to test out nin/drk, but on my backwards server, there is literally NO nin or RDM tanks in existence....

    Started by Tulun, 2008-04-11 15:01
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,205
    2008-04-12 00:51 Go to last post
  10. M Acc and BRD

    Does M. Acc affect Bard songs? I realize this probably sounds like an exceptionally stupid question, but I've seen convincing arguments either way. ...

    Started by Kysmet, 2008-04-11 23:40
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 887
    2008-04-11 23:45 Go to last post
  11. SAM Gear

    I'm looking for a guide to what I gear I should have at what level... As a reference mostly. Anyone got links?

    Started by Ikith, 2008-01-02 09:36
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,065
    2008-04-11 20:42 Go to last post
  12. Question about The Hills Are Alive KSNM

    Have any Pet linkshell ever taken down this ksnm and what kinda strategy did you use for it if it's been done?

    Started by Easykill, 2008-04-11 14:21
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,617
    2008-04-11 16:12 Go to last post
  13. Dynamis Calendar

    So a lot of time has passed since the original dynamiscalendar.com went down. Since then, I have been attempting to acquire a more suitable address...

    Started by Yajirobe, 2008-03-15 00:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,040
    2008-04-11 13:19 Go to last post
  14. duo core or quad core for 2boxing

    Hi, I have a 5 year old PC and was finally thinking of buying a new computer. I like to 2box a lot on one PC and was wondering if FFXI would benefit...

    Started by Chidorii, 2008-04-07 15:08
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,308
    2008-04-10 09:38 Go to last post
  15. Can someone help me find this thread . . . .

    Looking for the thread about soloing Pulling the Plug that was quite active a while ago but well. When trying to search for "Pulling the Plug...

    Started by Liquidedust, 2008-04-09 15:06
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,466
    2008-04-09 22:20 Go to last post
  16. Targeting the Captain

    When you go to attack the captain from behind, does Chi Blast work? This way I can pull from afar w/o worrying about aggro'ing bubly or him turning...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-04-08 19:31
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,229
    2008-04-09 20:53 Go to last post
  17. The woes of spikes.

    I'm sure this is common knowledge to some, but the other day I was in sky checking pops, and sneak was wearing right near the last weapon before the...

    Started by Cyn, 2008-04-06 03:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,193
    2008-04-09 20:09 Go to last post
  18. hasso and other sam questions

    i did a search but i couldn't find it, Hasso is counted as equipment haste or magic haste? and what are you're 6hits :< having trouble deciding...

    Started by drewbixcube, 2008-04-07 15:16
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,244
    2008-04-09 19:54 Go to last post
  19. dual boxing

    I tried loading er gui and the normal er, it works for about 5 minutes then i get a random pol error D: sometimes pol loads and half the screen is...

    Started by dilbert, 2008-04-08 13:52
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,484
    2008-04-09 16:33 Go to last post
  20. Martial Arts, Dual Wield, and haste cap.

    Question came up, is the 80% haste cap only for two handed weapons. Most likely not, but how can you hit it without hasso / desperate blows (2handed...

    Started by fuergrissa, 2008-04-04 06:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,251
    2008-04-09 12:04 Go to last post
  21. Odin downed in Fenrir....so?

    There's no difference to which nationality defeats a HNM and claims to saying first. I mean what's the point, it only escalates more of the rivalry...

    Started by PlutojaiFFXI, 2008-04-09 03:09
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,527
    2008-04-09 07:09 Go to last post
  22. Body piece while leveling NIN

    I am currently staticing my MNK with my friend's NIN, and we are almost to the levels with useful body pieces. He is trying to decide which body...

    Started by Tinoretetito, 2008-04-02 05:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 37 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,555
    2008-04-09 03:22 Go to last post
  23. Starting over in present-day XI

    Hey everyone. I quit about 5 months ago before Christmas, convinced I would never come back, so I deleted my account entirely to make sure I...

    Started by CelinaAlexander, 2008-04-08 03:26
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,756
    2008-04-09 02:48 Go to last post
  24. Bhaflau rampart question...

    Slightly noob question (okay very noob question)... How do people fit in multiple ramparts and LBC in one run, ramparts seem to take ages if you...

    Started by ubermonkey, 2008-03-15 02:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,455
    2008-04-09 00:51 Go to last post
  25. This Week's Drama: Excellence

    SO... Stan.. What is this the third relic on yer Char? No wonder yer member are droping like flies. P.S Yer members are pissed lol. Mod...

    Started by Ansems, 2008-04-06 08:45
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
    • Replies: 410 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,674
    2008-04-08 23:04 Go to last post
  26. Where Does this tunnel lead?

    I was wandering around KRT's and noticed a tunnel behind a wall, unreachable, and having no outlet. Anywhere, Heres a PIcture. It leads to...

    Started by Karbuncle, 2008-04-05 00:23
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,571
    2008-04-08 18:18 Go to last post
  27. Salvage Bosses - Brd x2 or Brd and Cor?

    Finally starting my salvage group after collecting the right jobs. Right now set up is Mnk,Mnk,Whm,Rdm,Brd,Thf,Sam and Brd or Cor. Wondering what to...

    Started by BlackMoomba, 2008-04-06 00:46
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,916
    2008-04-08 13:00 Go to last post
  28. Program that jams other players?

    I have been camping Eastern Shadow for the last 2.5weeks straight 0/13 so far, today a person shows up and all of a sudden whenever I tried to claim...

    Started by Jax, 2008-04-07 17:35
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,246
    2008-04-08 11:11 Go to last post
  29. BCNM/KSNM Alliance Question

    Hello, just looking for a quick answer. For a typical 6 person BCNM/KSNM can the entering party be in an alliance with say a 7th person who is...

    Started by Ardrial, 2008-04-07 22:16
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 893
    2008-04-08 09:51 Go to last post
  30. Sol Cap

    i thought i typed up this post last night, but i was pretty drunk... anyways, i got the sol cap from the gold world pass thing and the regen is...

    Started by Jyoshi, 2008-04-07 14:25
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,127
    2008-04-08 08:49 Go to last post

Page 184 of 489 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.