Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 239 of 489 FirstFirst ... 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast
Threads 7141 to 7170 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Damage Resistance Bonus

    Has anyone tested to find out what exactly it does? Is it just a undispellable Phalanx? Or?

    Started by evilpaul, 2007-10-30 17:24
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 991
    2007-11-01 16:40 Go to last post
  2. Monk Nerfed?

    A friend who's opinion I value, keeps telling me that MNK dmg has been nerfed tremendously after the 2handed boost update. I remember reading a...

    Started by D-rod, 2007-10-30 01:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,399
    VZX
    2007-11-01 13:06 Go to last post
  3. SM Assault Blitzkrieg Question

    So, my Assault Static is all around SL now. So we're trying to do a few zones for some people to get them some desired items. The PLD in my group is...

    Started by Octavious, 2007-10-29 12:08
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,552
    2007-11-01 09:39 Go to last post
  4. Poll Poll: DRG: AJ vs Barone Corazza

    Basically my friend thinks my decision to have never gotten an AJ and instead spend 1mil on a Barone Corazza is a waste of money. I keep telling him...

    Started by Sqwunk, 2007-10-28 23:17
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,540
    2007-11-01 06:05 Go to last post
  5. Signet Defense/Evasion Bonus

    Don't know what section this should be in, but does anyone know if the bonus works on NMs that don't give exp, like BCNM or Missionsl, but are...

    Started by Gerion, 2007-03-09 17:15
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,511
    2007-10-31 21:00 Go to last post
  6. WotG Slug casting magic?

    I noticed in the screenshot on the WotG site that he has "White Magic casting animation" looking bubbles around it. But the color doesn't look...

    Started by Ruth, 2007-10-31 07:35
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,027
    2007-10-31 13:42 Go to last post
  7. Ffxiclopedia user brags about being gullible!!!

    hey guys you say ffxiclopedia steals for you? here's something to steal new jobs!!! found out first by ffxiclopeidia, jp magazine leaked em we...

    Started by barritym, 2007-10-27 23:41
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 125 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,184
    2007-10-31 12:42 Go to last post
  8. Apocolypse Question

    we were talking on our vent and weren't really sure. The Haste+ from the Scythe Relic WS, is that just for the Relic-Holder, or does it affect the...

    Started by Cail, 2007-10-30 15:09
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,232
    2007-10-31 10:33 Go to last post
  9. Boat ride glitch or what?

    Ok so, I was on boat form whitegate to nashmau. and something came up I needed to log out right away. I came on later and was on the dock as...

    Started by yrpaine, 2007-10-31 00:15
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,671
    2007-10-31 10:17 Go to last post
  10. Some questions concerning region bullshit of this game.

    Since the new expansion is coming around I was wondering what to exactly order. I know serial keys from different regions don't mix, just wondering...

    Started by Appie, 2007-10-30 11:39
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,288
    2007-10-31 10:06 Go to last post
  11. Ix Drg

    I didnt want to have to post to ask this but ive been talking about the pop conditions for Ix drg for the past few weeks now with my ls leader and...

    Started by revon, 2007-10-30 11:05
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,459
    2007-10-31 07:26 Go to last post
  12. PUP in merit, setup & gear & parse

    Hi, I wonder what is the best setup for PUP in merit? Well of course sharpshot for g.colibri but what's about the other camp? mamool...

    Started by eva00r, 2007-10-31 04:15
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,220
    2007-10-31 04:15 Go to last post
  13. WoTG site update!

    "Wings of the Goddess Site Updated! (26/10/2007) The promotional site for the eagerly awaited FINAL FANTASY XI expansion has been updated with a...

    Started by nekoshoonen, 2007-10-29 03:06
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,805
    2007-10-30 19:46 Go to last post
  14. Storage space

    i have 58 storage space, what more can i put to get it to 80?

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2007-10-29 20:38
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,225
    2007-10-30 17:01 Go to last post
  15. How the hell do you manage this

    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=569381 This doesn't even show most of the stacks he/she has sold. He/she has sold like 50+ stacks in the last...

    Started by Geostigma, 2007-10-30 05:45
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,436
    Fng
    2007-10-30 16:29 Go to last post
  16. biggest RMT

    Whos the biggest RMT on your server :shock: ?

    Started by James, 2005-10-10 14:22
    22 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
    • Replies: 427 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 45,912
    2007-10-30 15:29 Go to last post
  17. Technical: Lag from send (of send/receive) getting low?

    I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd brave a possible flame or two. There seems to be some technically inclined people at BG mulling...

    Started by Kyupi/Kij, 2007-10-28 18:08
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,418
    2007-10-30 15:19 Go to last post
  18. So yesterday....

    any PC users who played since launch will be 4 years old. And then it dawned on me, I've spent 17.7~% of my life playing this god forsaken game....

    Started by Ryko, 2007-10-19 20:02
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 135 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 22,716
    2007-10-30 10:22 Go to last post
  19. TP BURN KIRIN please help!

    Ok, my linkshell has attempted a TP kirin in the past but only got it to 31% before ppl started dying... Anyways, this is our setup we can go as....

    Started by ondori911, 2007-10-29 03:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,135
    2007-10-30 07:53 Go to last post
  20. Low man Kirin

    A discussion's come up in LS regarding Kirin, and I was wondering what y'all thought about low-manning him? We know you can kill him in minutes with...

    Started by Michaera, 2007-10-29 15:55
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,055
    2007-10-30 04:58 Go to last post
  21. Spell Interruption Rate

    I had some very specific questions that I didn't see answered in any Red Mage tanking threads.. How much Spell Interruption Down is Aquaviel? Is...

    Started by Grey Jorildyn, 2007-10-21 20:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,454
    2007-10-29 19:54 Go to last post
  22. Capping Shield Skill

    So I finally hit 75 on PLD, and thanks to /NIN the last few levels my Shield Skill is horribly under the cap (about 20 levels). Can any PLDs offer...

    Started by LastHope, 2007-08-15 08:53
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,380
    2007-10-29 19:38 Go to last post
  23. Juggling Commands

    Do people do this? Is it even possible? What I mean is switching between offensive and defensive commands so you make the most of your tactics. I...

    Started by BRP, 2007-10-29 18:53
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 938
    2007-10-29 19:07 Go to last post
  24. Tavnazia OP warp quest.

    It wont let me flag it with the guard... Am I missing something?

    Started by Tricen, 2007-10-29 12:34
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,196
    2007-10-29 18:46 Go to last post
  25. Solo Promathia Possible?

    So.. It's been a while since I have done the fight on my main character and I am curious to know if anyone has tried to solo the fight by going as a...

    Started by Koga, 2007-10-28 20:34
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,055
    2007-10-29 17:58 Go to last post
  26. Nomad Moogle Probelm

    Recently I've started using the new font for FFXI, taken from Brandson's .dat, but have a problem! I was in Tavnazia yesterday and when I talked...

    Started by Cautery, 2007-10-29 07:20
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,249
    2007-10-29 17:34 Go to last post
  27. Necropolis Escort Quest

    I used to try and do this every week for the exp scroll, for either a buffer on a job I don't want to exp, or a job that won't get invites. Anyway,...

    Started by Jer, 2007-10-28 04:24
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,673
    2007-10-29 16:51 Go to last post
  28. KV changed?

    Hello everyone. A member of my LS has been camping KV for the past few days now, but we havent seen him at all in the last 3-4 days. None of the...

    Started by Cameron, 2007-10-27 16:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,872
    2007-10-29 15:30 Go to last post
  29. When Hell Freezes Over ENM duo

    Our bard isn't on for Brothers so we're planning to try and duo When Hell Freezes Over as Nin+rdm. What we're wondering is: 1: How much hp do...

    Started by DeadLegend, 2007-10-27 21:25
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,581
    2007-10-29 14:26 Go to last post
  30. EXP PT: Polearm SAM, after update.

    Probably everyone know about this but, Fully meritted Polearm SAM rocks now =P, I was just EXP'ing at G.Collibri camp, WAR SAM DRK BRD BRD RDM. I...

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2007-10-29 02:07
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,781
    2007-10-29 14:12 Go to last post

Page 239 of 489 FirstFirst ... 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.