Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 241 of 489 FirstFirst ... 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Threads 7201 to 7230 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. PUP and BST Changes / New automation headpieces

    Sorry to make another thread, but, let's gather than info here!

    Started by BRP, 2007-08-27 19:37
    19 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19
    • Replies: 368 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 24,329
    2007-10-25 13:46 Go to last post
  2. Royal Painter Escort

    Anyone have any information on this quest? What's the drop rate like on kyudogi items (Cerb leather and Yoichi Sash)? How hard is it? Best...

    Started by Solar, 2007-10-24 14:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,492
    2007-10-25 13:12 Go to last post
  3. Dispelling Attack

    Hi does anybody know what mobs drop Dispelling Attack Soul plate? thanks

    Started by IMAGNDAT, 2007-10-05 13:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,760
    2007-10-25 12:29 Go to last post
  4. Dark Magic Scrolls?

    <Type> Scrolls (17 FP) <Type> can be Bard, Black Magic, Ninjutsu, White Magic, Dark Magic I've taken over 100 pictures of all types of colibri,...

    Started by test123, 2007-10-24 10:40
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,200
    2007-10-25 12:26 Go to last post
  5. EU Who Need To Import NA Version Of FFXI

    I have been importing from importmadness.com for the 3 years I have been playing now, and I just went to check if they had WoG on their site yet and...

    Started by Reapz, 2007-09-23 09:25
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,795
    2007-10-25 12:04 Go to last post
  6. All Worlds Maintenance (Oct. 24)

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnew ... 1630.shtml

    Started by Xanthe, 2007-10-22 13:01
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 89 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,687
    2007-10-25 11:28 Go to last post
  7. All Worlds Maintenance Extension (Oct. 24)

    meh...

    Started by Cail, 2007-10-24 15:42
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 56 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,516
    2007-10-25 10:24 Go to last post
  8. POL Tech Help, please.

    Hello, BG. My friend has recently enlisted in the force and was relocated to Iraq. He previously played FFXI on the same server as I. The account...

    Started by CiaranSiren, 2007-10-25 05:02
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,268
    2007-10-25 07:55 Go to last post
  9. Gligamesh - Tavnazia link?

    I think I missed something in a CS, or it just was a very long time ago. When I picked up my earring this morning, Gilgamesh had a Tavnazian flag in...

    Started by Myrna, 2007-10-23 16:05
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,875
    2007-10-25 04:25 Go to last post
  10. Store TP Calculation... when?

    Really simple question: Does Store TP calculate before or after TP is floored? For example, Blau Dolch single weilded with no store TP = 4.99 TP per...

    Started by CelinaAlexander, 2007-10-24 17:00
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,992
    2007-10-25 04:09 Go to last post
  11. PLD: Level 70s Body Armor

    My PLD is currently level 37, but I'm planning ahead. Now I see a lot of PLDs running around these days with Team Gallant sigs, and honestly, I'm...

    Started by Jeryhn, 2007-10-23 01:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,730
    2007-10-25 02:16 Go to last post
  12. Temp banned...

    Was just wondering how this works. My friend got temp banned over the weekend for selling an item a little higher than what is was selling for....

    Started by Nighteagle, 2007-10-09 10:40
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,021
    2007-10-24 23:17 Go to last post
  13. Special Tactics

    They seemed to have become common knowledge, but I need to make some confirmations for the BG-Wiki. This thread is for any and all special combat...

    Started by BRP, 2007-10-22 14:41
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,081
    2007-10-24 20:48 Go to last post
  14. Neutral Attack Bonus

    I'm a little confused on this one, "Neutral Attack Bonus" 17FP, because of the FP cost (same as elemental attack bnouses) i'd guess it is like Wind...

    Started by neira, 2007-10-24 03:28
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,865
    2007-10-24 19:40 Go to last post
  15. Any advice for an old-school player coming back?

    I'm just curious if there's any advice for a player from about a year ago returning. The last time I played was about...1 month after ToAU was...

    Started by Arelian, 2007-10-21 12:03
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,464
    2007-10-24 18:27 Go to last post
  16. Nyzul Weapons

    So has anyone done any testing with a nyzul weapon? I got my death sickle about a month ago but my time in game is pretty booked. I've had no time to...

    Started by Ramses, 2007-10-17 20:21
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 96 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,842
    2007-10-24 18:19 Go to last post
  17. Quick Draw

    As everyone know, or should know, quick draw enhances various enfeebles put on a mob. It goes very simply, like if paralyze (ice based) lands, and...

    Started by Mytiwar, 2007-10-22 23:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,614
    2007-10-24 16:33 Go to last post
  18. Pankration Wiki

    Our wiki section on Pankration is pretty weak right now. We need people who even know stuff simple like starting job or FP info to get the blank...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2007-10-09 13:31
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 73 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,107
    2007-10-24 15:29 Go to last post
  19. The Harvest Festival (2007) [BG Wiki related]

    For SE related news see: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24925 Information found here will be edited and added to the a wiki guide. Please don't post...

    Started by BRP, 2007-10-18 13:02
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,594
    2007-10-24 15:11 Go to last post
  20. Accounts Banned (Oct. 24)

    We would like to report the termination today of multiple accounts held by players involved in the usage of third-party tools or cheats, or engaged...

    Started by Gilanth, 2007-10-24 12:25
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,195
    2007-10-24 14:01 Go to last post
  21. Dynamis

    I need some advice. Currently, my Linkshell has not done Dynamis internally due to most of its members being long term members of another seperate...

    Started by Dexy, 2007-10-18 06:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,358
    2007-10-24 11:51 Go to last post
  22. BLU in central limbus

    anyone tried BLU on omega/ultima yet? does stun land often? other spells damage? i imagine BLU stun will make blm job easier, if not he can still...

    Started by GRT, 2006-07-17 20:48
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,427
    2007-10-24 11:14 Go to last post
  23. Content Id's

    I Really didn't want to make a topic about this but I got no choice. If I cancel all my content Id's on an Account does Se stop billing me for that...

    Started by gandorf, 2007-10-24 10:04
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,103
    2007-10-24 11:11 Go to last post
  24. RMT Account Renting!

    So I was sitting around getting ready to go to bed, when I get a contact list request on MSN from someone I don't know. Its account renting....

    Started by Toxictaru, 2007-10-21 23:10
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 51 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,069
    2007-10-24 01:05 Go to last post
  25. Oracle's Drink + Formless Strikes?

    Perhaps I suck at searching but I couldn't find a thread in which this was discussed. If it's been brought up before, I apologize, kindly link me &...

    Started by Takie, 2007-10-20 21:37
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,208
    2007-10-23 19:45 Go to last post
  26. Windower Plugin Question

    Sorry I can't find the answer to my question in the forum search engine so I'ma post it here logically under the newbie threads. I see some players...

    Started by bear, 2007-10-23 16:26
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,360
    2007-10-23 17:20 Go to last post
  27. POL Tech Support Number

    The 858 790 7529 isn't working. D: edit: nvm Now just use this thread as a reference.

    Started by Ohemgee, 2007-10-23 16:26
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 719
    2007-10-23 16:26 Go to last post
  28. Low man Kurrea.

    Anyone have any experience with doing Kurrea with 6-8 people?? Personally, I'm 1/5 on his guy with a full alliance long time ago so I'm not even...

    Started by Chupunpupun, 2007-10-21 21:11
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,602
    2007-10-23 15:25 Go to last post
  29. Alky drop rates

    I was wondering whats the drop rate of the pop item to pop alky and what was the drop rate for the gloves. Of course both as approximiations. atm im...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2007-10-21 18:39
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,730
    2007-10-22 20:39 Go to last post
  30. Dancers, Maidens of the Battlefield (10/22/2007)

    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/2422/detail.html

    Started by Cail, 2007-10-22 05:22
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 156 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,808
    2007-10-22 18:02 Go to last post

Page 241 of 489 FirstFirst ... 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.