Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 244 of 489 FirstFirst ... 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Threads 7291 to 7320 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

  1. RNG questions

    Due to some events in game, I'm playing RNG more often now so I have a few make or break questions for gear: Is Vulcans Staff worth it or more for...

    Started by Churchill, 2007-10-15 07:22
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,026
    2007-10-15 10:36 Go to last post
  2. Kraken club

    Is this club still one of the hardest items to get? Damiende

    Started by damiende, 2007-10-13 13:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 50 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,107
    2007-10-15 09:41 Go to last post
  3. blu equip questions

    i'm currently 65 blu. i mostly level via soloing, but i'm getting to the point where seeking while soloing wouldn't be a bad idea and wanna update my...

    Started by coolmist, 2007-10-15 02:49
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,317
    VZX
    2007-10-15 09:24 Go to last post
  4. Despot question

    Something i've been wondering is if you can pop Despot by taking a bunch of blms up and ga-3 like 6-7 PH down. My ls has tried a few times but never...

    Started by Taera, 2007-10-12 13:18
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,638
    2007-10-15 09:18 Go to last post
  5. The Events of the Crystal War - WotG article

    Piecing Together the Story of Altana Source: Dengeki #400 Translated by: Elmer the Pointy Posted on: bluegartr.com

    Started by Elmer the Pointy, 2007-10-11 22:22
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 124 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,504
    2007-10-15 08:40 Go to last post
  6. Windower Macro Question

    I have a newbie question guys! I've made a macro when I have to perform Blade:Jin that doesnt works... I mean, for the first half part it works, for...

    Started by Cautery, 2007-10-14 14:31
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,028
    2007-10-15 07:01 Go to last post
  7. Quick Summoning question.

    Summoning Skill+ gear, and when to wear it: Currently, I hit Skill+ on Summoning, as well as on Physical/Magical offensive BPs, although i'm...

    Started by shukuffxi, 2007-10-14 14:59
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,269
    2007-10-15 04:24 Go to last post
  8. Emergency Maintenance on "The Colosseum"

    Did anyone else just get this on there server or is it a migard only thing? I'm just curious what might be wrong and sadly since i'm on PS2 I can't...

    Started by Geostigma, 2007-10-10 03:58
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 51 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,392
    2007-10-15 04:13 Go to last post
  9. return(again)

    Think it is to late to come back to FFXI? I havent played since 2004'ish. I would be starting all over since my last account was hacked/swiped. I...

    Started by weeman, 2007-10-13 11:53
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,278
    BRP
    2007-10-14 20:59 Go to last post
  10. Random bug/amusement

    Found something semi-random with the NPCs that send you to whitegate from your home nation. If you trade them the 300g, then d/c during the...

    Started by Zhais, 2007-10-14 19:07
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,039
    2007-10-14 20:21 Go to last post
  11. Low Man KSNM99 Wyrm Run?

    My friendsand I have been bored and we decided to o a KSNM99 run with some poor fool's KS. I say poor fool because there's only 8 of us and we've...

    Started by Leroy, 2007-10-13 17:33
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,895
    2007-10-14 16:44 Go to last post
  12. Apoc. Nigh Earring Choices With BLM & PLD

    I need a little help with my Apoc. Nigh earring choices, I have my BLM at 75 already and I'm working on getting my PLD to 75 soonish too (71 atm). ...

    Started by Midge, 2007-10-12 03:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,733
    2007-10-14 15:32 Go to last post
  13. Lizard Blood

    Other than the 2 Diremites inside the Nue tower, are there any other good camps for Diremites? Farming 2 mobs with a 15 minute respawn for a rare...

    Started by Attila, 2007-10-14 00:07
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,210
    2007-10-14 15:14 Go to last post
  14. Problem re-questing AF hands

    Timeline: - RNG, THF AF complete - obtained RNG AF+1 hands - reset RNG AF memory - completed RNG AF1 (bow) - started RNG AF2 (hat) - talked...

    Started by Spider-Dan, 2007-10-14 12:05
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,540
    2007-10-14 12:48 Go to last post
  15. Additional Darkness Damage Location?

    Does anyone know for sure where to get it? I've used 200 high speed plates in a soultrapper 2000 on darkness elementals in sky. another 48 on jnuns...

    Started by Astarael, 2007-10-11 10:26
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,154
    2007-10-14 11:46 Go to last post
  16. Welcome Back Campaign Notification (09/21/2007)

    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

    Started by fussel, 2007-09-21 05:34
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 55 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,840
    2007-10-14 10:28 Go to last post
  17. Assault Checklist XLS file

    I made a very simple/brief assault checklist file, so people can know which ones they have done and have left. I use it myself. I'm sure this will...

    Started by Lordwafik, 2007-09-01 06:23
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,827
    2007-10-14 05:07 Go to last post
  18. Where did this NPC come from?

    Just finished Bastok 9-1 and on my way out I noticed this... Is she new or was I just blind all this time?

    Started by S N K, 2007-10-14 03:26
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,614
    2007-10-14 03:34 Go to last post
  19. Overwhelm

    Not sure if this has been asked/covered before, but I had a question on the use for the SAM tier 2 Job Trait Overwhelm. In order for the extra ws...

    Started by Nickolias, 2007-10-13 17:34
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,545
    2007-10-13 22:10 Go to last post
  20. Animated Weapon interest?

    Well we kinda used to say mijin works to keep him not warp or interested today left 5 mins in dynamis and got 100% tp, so went to try out myself...

    Started by Arthars, 2007-10-13 00:52
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,583
    2007-10-13 22:05 Go to last post
  21. Sanction Refresh & Converter Gear

    Just a random observation I made. I was outside in Caederva on NIN with my tiny 8 MP and I noticed Sanction Refresh filled up all tiny 8 of them....

    Started by Lyramion, 2007-10-13 20:16
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 932
    2007-10-13 20:16 Go to last post
  22. Sea Gorgets

    How accurate is the otherwiki on what gorgets affect which weaponskills? ie, their correct properties. Looking at gorgets as I'm levelling SAM......

    Started by Zhais, 2007-10-13 17:57
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,699
    2007-10-13 19:49 Go to last post
  23. Bahamut's Hose Kick Attack proc

    I'm aware that Kick Attacks only proc for h2h, but I'm curious if Kick Attack gear follows the same rules. Can anyone confirm that Bahamut's Hose ...

    Started by Shuvo, 2007-10-13 02:26
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,775
    2007-10-13 17:52 Go to last post
  24. How did this happen?

    Started by Metah, 2007-10-12 22:24
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,467
    2007-10-13 15:50 Go to last post
  25. Barspells and Elemental Resists

    Anyone have any experience using, say, Barparalyze or "Dark Bonus / Light Penalty"? I have an extra 10 FP, and am trying to figure out whether...

    Started by Khamsin, 2007-10-13 07:04
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,047
    2007-10-13 15:15 Go to last post
  26. Question about RNG equips.

    I'm thinking about leveling RNG up, but I got a few equipment questions about this job. -What Belt/Legs/Feet should RNG use at 75? -What should...

    Started by Lawliet, 2007-10-13 11:59
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,301
    VZX
    2007-10-13 13:48 Go to last post
  27. Rise of Zilart Implementation

    So, according to wikipedia zilart was released: April 17, 2003 (Japan, PS2) October 28, 2003 (N.America, PC) March 23, 2004 (N.America, PS2)...

    Started by Gwynplaine, 2007-10-12 16:57
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 953
    2007-10-13 12:44 Go to last post
  28. wtf does this mean...

    at the bottom.

    Started by NynJa, 2007-10-12 20:16
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,853
    2007-10-13 12:42 Go to last post
  29. Feral Point Growth

    I haven't actually paid attention myself, and having leveled my monster some already I'm not certain how much help I'll be when trying to find this...

    Started by Charismatic, 2007-09-16 14:30
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 44 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,830
    2007-10-13 10:42 Go to last post
  30. connection issues 10/12 not PW related

    I got in once so it's not PW or anything. I hang at various points from initial PoL connection to actual Char selection depending on the attempt....

    Started by Aerides, 2007-10-12 10:37
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,116
    2007-10-13 09:58 Go to last post

Page 244 of 489 FirstFirst ... 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.