Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 256 of 489 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Threads 7651 to 7680 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. FFXI-3331

    Has anyone using Windower gotten this error? It seems we just got boned..and hard.

    Started by hopefulki, 2007-09-10 13:51
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,949
    2007-09-10 14:20 Go to last post
  2. Ranger on Proto-Ultima/Omega (limbus)

    For all of you Rangers out there, what is normal dmg for slugwinder, barrage, and Eagle Eye Shots on the protos? Yesterday with flashy shot i...

    Started by Solar, 2007-09-10 13:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,070
    2007-09-10 13:44 Go to last post
  3. Mission and Quest Info Gathering [no spoilers plz]

    Goes here! Tonko Edit Mission walkthrough: Tea House for CS Walk into palace in Jeuno for CS Talk to Pherimociel in palace Wait till next...

    Started by BRP, 2007-08-27 19:42
    17 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17
    • Replies: 322 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 26,982
    2007-09-10 13:17 Go to last post
  4. Region ranking

    What determins which gets placed 1st/2nd etc in regions? I counted up todays regions on the page and sandy has 5 regions, windy has 4, but it is...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2007-09-09 10:08
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,682
    2007-09-10 13:10 Go to last post
  5. 10/09/07 Update available

    10/09/07 Update available to download now gogogogo! Could any .dat Miners see if theres anything new in there like items and quests ninja added? Or...

    Started by Loziel, 2007-09-10 12:15
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,958
    2007-09-10 12:19 Go to last post
  6. 8/27 Combined Changes Ultra Thread

    To be filled out. Known Weapon Changes. --2h Weapons now 1 str = 1 atk, 1 dex = 1 acc --Damage cap on to weak mobs. You guys fill out...

    Started by Sonomaa, 2007-08-28 03:53
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,511
    VZX
    2007-09-10 11:32 Go to last post
  7. Absolute Virtue Theory

    This was brought up on Allakhazam in the Absolute Virtue Theory thread. I have seen this theory tested nowhere and thought it would be a good idea...

    Started by Healer, 2007-07-18 02:05
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
    • Replies: 402 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 24,626
    2007-09-10 09:36 Go to last post
  8. Playonline registration codes and Xbox 360

    A bouncing baby xbox 360 is the big hub-bub in the house recently and the lack of more frustrating things to do has got my brother interested in FFXI...

    Started by Spoony Bob, 2007-09-08 04:24
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,067
    2007-09-10 08:03 Go to last post
  9. Soboro and Brutal Earring question.

    After the update, I have found that I much prefer Soboro for XPing with so my question becomes: Should I take off my Brutal Earring. I have heard...

    Started by ringthree, 2007-08-29 07:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,082
    2007-09-10 05:48 Go to last post
  10. Suggestion for Relic weaponskills

    The SE discussion sub-forum seems locked and I wanted to post and see what others thought of the idea. I suggest that all Relic weaponskills are...

    Started by Eaglestrike, 2007-09-08 00:22
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 60 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,856
    2007-09-10 00:41 Go to last post
  11. Advice on getting accounts back.

    I decided to quit FFXI about 8 months ago in order to pay my bills, and work and allow FFXI to not get in the way of my real life but now that I am...

    Started by Ravenite, 2007-08-20 03:44
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,773
    2007-09-09 18:44 Go to last post
  12. Elemental Ninjutsu

    What's the highest you can get ele ninjutsu up to? I saw a guy outside in wajaom hitting 200 on the ele wheel, and I've been looking for a way to...

    Started by Leroy, 2007-09-09 12:16
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,278
    2007-09-09 17:14 Go to last post
  13. Nomamd Moogle Mog Locker Access?

    The regulare npc beside whitegate MH doesnt give me a option to increase availability to nomad moogles. Sup with this? Where do you select this...

    Started by Ruin, 2007-09-08 20:33
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,690
    2007-09-09 17:00 Go to last post
  14. Newbie THF Advice

    I am a 75 WHM but THF was my first job I leveled. I got it to 65 before switching over to WHM and finishing it off. I have decided that I should...

    Started by Ardrial, 2007-09-05 15:45
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,832
    2007-09-09 13:46 Go to last post
  15. Einherjar Changes?

    Let's see if we can get some reports on it?

    Started by BRP, 2007-08-27 19:45
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,180
    2007-09-09 13:12 Go to last post
  16. How Not to Buy Gil

    Here I am, poor little Rocl, solo-ing my awesome Puppetmaster when I get an usual tell- originally I thought someone from the forums was messing with...

    Started by Rocl, 2007-09-03 20:45
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 89 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,768
    2007-09-08 18:40 Go to last post
  17. Price Check: Dynamis Currency

    Curiosity has me wondering about the prices of Dynamis currency on other servers. Just a couple weeks ago on Cerberus, currency seemed to sell at...

    Started by Vedder, 2007-09-07 09:08
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,107
    2007-09-08 14:15 Go to last post
  18. Questions for Shield Skill?

    Hi guys, I like to know more about shield skill. Monsters that are attacking you in front. You will block and skill up. But if you are kiting a...

    Started by Winter85, 2007-09-04 03:55
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,597
    2007-09-08 04:24 Go to last post
  19. Resist Sleep effect

    Im wondering if youre put to sleep, does putting on sleep resist gear lessen the time slept after the fact? Or do you need to have it on when youre...

    Started by FayeFaye, 2007-09-07 00:22
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,682
    2007-09-08 03:22 Go to last post
  20. Data and extensive research? On Zam?!?!?!?!?! (Apkallu)

    Some interesting stuff here: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?f ... =18;page=1

    Started by Gere, 2007-09-05 23:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,428
    2007-09-07 21:36 Go to last post
  21. Omega Trick Backfire

    Our Limbus LS has been going for a while, we do both Ultima and Omega. From Omega we get an over-abundance of lolHeads, so we decided to try...

    Started by DiomedesSylph, 2007-09-06 21:36
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,569
    2007-09-07 21:11 Go to last post
  22. Question about soulflayers to those people who know the stor

    Hi ho. Why do soulflayers cast black magic outside, if they're blue mages gone wild?

    Started by Lordwafik, 2007-09-03 06:18
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,097
    2007-09-07 21:04 Go to last post
  23. Kuno's Guide to Making an Expansion

    I'm not a professional game designer but after playing the last two expansions from release to end (and I guess the end of RoTZ too) I have pondered...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2007-09-01 08:13
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 99 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,117
    2007-09-07 19:36 Go to last post
  24. How useful is "Mogenhancement: Conquest" ?

    Does it add more conquest points for the nations too? Or just Imperial Standing? If you increase the fire levels in your MH will it be more...

    Started by karril, 2007-09-06 10:33
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,921
    2007-09-07 17:39 Go to last post
  25. Sage Sundi on RMT, also info on the next MMO from SE

    interesting background and foreshadowing here: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=15400 talk on the white engine being...

    Started by RedFlare, 2007-09-06 22:11
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,108
    2007-09-07 16:43 Go to last post
  26. ToAU44

    Having finally done this last night and gotten my Crown, Ring and Flag I just wanted to add some few tips. The last 'Boss' you have to fight is...

    Started by Eldelphia, 2007-08-31 03:18
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,258
    2007-09-07 15:22 Go to last post
  27. Party Setup for KV

    What party setups have you successfully killed KV with? Is there any other method besides DRK or WAR zerg?/

    Started by Solund, 2007-09-07 07:41
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,891
    2007-09-07 09:50 Go to last post
  28. Chocobo sick

    Im working on raising my first chobo. Downloaded a few guides to decipher. Well I am going on day three of this little chicklet being sick and I...

    Started by Excalin Garisk, 2007-09-03 20:11
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,880
    2007-09-07 08:43 Go to last post
  29. December 3rd

    12 midnight confirmed release date of WotG (per sources @ Gamestop)

    Started by Kimiko, 2007-09-01 17:23
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 78 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,056
    2007-09-07 08:27 Go to last post
  30. Golden-Tongued Culberry and BLU

    Can any BLUs conform Head Butt proccing reliable on Golden-Tongued Culberry? Seems like it'd make this fight a joke, but supposedly stun WSes aren't...

    Started by Yutuyu, 2007-09-06 16:46
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,502
    2007-09-07 02:06 Go to last post

Page 256 of 489 FirstFirst ... 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.