Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 259 of 489 FirstFirst ... 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Threads 7741 to 7770 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

  1. The Rest of Us [Dual Wield to 2h comparisons]

    To start out with, I'm more than happy for all of the 2-handed jobs getting a massive boost. Much of it was more than needed, this is an awesome...

    Started by cassiraa, 2007-08-28 03:11
    27 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27
    • Replies: 539 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 26,861
    2007-08-30 20:16 Go to last post
  2. Soothing Waters Quest

    Teh newest serpent general quest, not seeing any info other than this so far: Teahouse npc > Eunheem Balharn Way > Nadeey Temple > Mihi in Alzabi....

    Started by Ruin, 2007-08-30 19:47
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,097
    2007-08-30 20:10 Go to last post
  3. Current Known Issues (Aug. 29)

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnew ... 1161.shtml i dont see the word dex anywhere!

    Started by Reality, 2007-08-29 14:58
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,455
    2007-08-30 18:38 Go to last post
  4. Perdu Weapons

    I've seen mention of them in the Adv. section, but no mention of what the latent breaker is. Any help?

    Started by Akun, 2007-08-30 16:40
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,147
    2007-08-30 16:51 Go to last post
  5. Level 35 Drop Rates (Caution: More superstitions)

    After much looking into it - I've become either very superstitious about how 35s drop. Things are just seeming far too coincidental to me. I was...

    Started by Francisco II, 2007-08-22 10:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,061
    2007-08-30 13:53 Go to last post
  6. Yuki vs. Gekko

    Last night, I hit 65 SAM, and eventually got access to Tachi: Gekko. Everything I've read says that Yukikaze, Gekko and Kasha have the same...

    Started by SatyraGaruda, 2007-08-30 09:19
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,008
    TB
    2007-08-30 13:37 Go to last post
  7. Nyzul Rank Up Points

    Does one get assault rank up points for doing the Nyzul Assault? And, if so, does one get 5 the first time and 1 every time after, or does one get 5...

    Started by LordMagnus, 2007-08-29 23:22
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,759
    2007-08-30 13:10 Go to last post
  8. fSTR and enemy VIT

    With the recent update that removes the variance in pDIF for too weak mobs, I wonder if it would now be possible to learn more about fSTR. For...

    Started by divisortheory, 2007-08-29 16:07
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,220
    2007-08-30 12:57 Go to last post
  9. Straps on H2H

    So I just equipped a strap to bare hands and it made it act like a single wielded weapon. What I did was to equip the strap while wearing my...

    Started by Khelek, 2007-08-29 18:56
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,500
    Sci
    2007-08-30 08:14 Go to last post
  10. New NM's?

    I'd usually call total bs on this kinda stuff, but someone posted on KI about seeing a new NM in Castle Oztroja. Apparently it was a silver Yagudo...

    Started by Kiarax, 2007-08-28 14:48
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,653
    2007-08-30 08:04 Go to last post
  11. ??? boxes

    what kind of things have people gotten from ??? box after the update? I just got qiqirn sandbag and soulflayer staff, which I am pretty sure are new.

    Started by Restrat, 2007-08-28 04:27
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,878
    2007-08-30 03:16 Go to last post
  12. Sam/Rng after patch

    Hello! I just got my Sam. to 75 probally a month ago and I have never leveled ranger as a sub job. Now that the update changed the game, I'm not so...

    Started by Omniknight, 2007-08-30 00:06
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,302
    2007-08-30 00:38 Go to last post
  13. Poll Poll: Poll: What is your opinion of the 2-handed weapon update?

    I know there are a lot of topics already to address the update, but I saw none with an opinion poll. I know SE reads these boards, so I wanted...

    Started by Croaker, 2007-08-28 12:17
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    • Replies: 155 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,744
    2007-08-29 21:51 Go to last post
  14. New godly items

    Ok, let's list some items that have drastically improved after the update: Byakko's Haidate- now gives 15 acc.... makes a normally awesome item...

    Started by alphacat, 2007-08-28 01:01
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 13,180
    2007-08-29 17:46 Go to last post
  15. 2 COR party?

    COR COR DRK WAR RDM COR 1: Chaos + Fighter's COR 2: Rogue's (melee) + Evoker's (RDM) + Corsair's (all) COR 2 pulls, CORs alternate Light...

    Started by Spider-Dan, 2007-08-28 13:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,761
    2007-08-29 16:34 Go to last post
  16. New HNM Strategies

    Obviously some HNMs like Fortitude will remain unchanged, but with the 2 Hander "fix" a lot of different possibilities are going to open up. I was...

    Started by Yutuyu, 2007-08-28 09:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,061
    2007-08-29 15:45 Go to last post
  17. GAxe vs Axe vs Sword Parse results.

    Well just went to test how great GAxe is so i picked up someone that is able to do a fair parse with me. Our gears should be acceptable, so here...

    Started by Arthars, 2007-08-28 06:13
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 61 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,722
    2007-08-29 15:30 Go to last post
  18. Summoner Pred Claws Gimp?

    A day after the update I went out to kill Imp's with pred claws on Imps in Caedarva Mire, right outside the staging point. My damage seemed very...

    Started by Aldaris, 2007-08-29 13:56
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 964
    2007-08-29 13:58 Go to last post
  19. 1stLt Rank Up Quest

    Ok this BCG thing... vs Ronge ive lost it over 8 times now, and when I did get close he kept regening.. Theres gotta be a trick to this, so stupid...

    Started by Ruin, 2007-08-28 04:38
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,956
    2007-08-29 13:48 Go to last post
  20. Just in: the color of Adaberk, defined!

    So last night, my LS was doing a (very) late-night Timmy camp, since force pop was coming up. a couple other LSs were there, and after some jostling...

    Started by Evelyn, 2007-08-19 14:13
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,232
    2007-08-29 12:20 Go to last post
  21. Known HP totals of monsters

    With the advent of particularly destruction weapon skills, known HP totals might be very useful in building new strategies. Mainly I'm wondering how...

    Started by Yutuyu, 2007-08-29 00:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,293
    2007-08-29 11:35 Go to last post
  22. Any mage update?

    With the update, what does ice staff bring to the blm? I have read for melee using a 2handed weapon gives additional boost(attack/accuarcy). Does...

    Started by fobber, 2007-08-28 01:39
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,466
    2007-08-29 09:14 Go to last post
  23. New Beastmen Hats

    I asked about the new beastmen hats in the "item/miscelanous" thread but was steamrolled with the "2h weapons" argument. So I thought I'd try my...

    Started by Alyriel, 2007-08-28 15:23
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,491
    2007-08-29 05:25 Go to last post
  24. Despot Brizoke?

    Any luck getting despot to pop post patch? Few hours with no pop, others reporting 5+hrs with no luck.

    Started by kareface, 2007-08-28 18:53
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,548
    2007-08-28 21:23 Go to last post
  25. Poll Poll: Can non-crit based WSes proc a critical without being forced

    See title. Argument with friends. I've never seen an extremely high damage Guillotine that wasn't explainable by buffs (Souleater, Last Resort) or...

    Started by Therin, 2007-08-27 16:48
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,781
    2007-08-28 20:48 Go to last post
  26. Post Update Idea

    Don't mind me, i'm just a tard that doesn't know how to post.

    Started by chuddyboad, 2007-08-28 12:56
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,679
    2007-08-28 20:21 Go to last post
  27. New Damage Formula

    Put on your guess of the new Damage formula. I am interested in what the new pdif is capped at and is it still attack/mob's def. And how does...

    Started by Nameless, 2007-08-28 09:38
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 55 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,643
    2007-08-28 19:35 Go to last post
  28. Version Update 8/27/07

    The much anticipated version update has finally arrived! Brand-new missions, the exciting conclusion of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline, the...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2007-08-27 11:12
    35 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35
    • Replies: 682 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 57,703
    2007-08-28 19:01 Go to last post
  29. Macro glitch? gg SE

    So for some reason when I try to equip some items (Pup AF hands, DRK AF+1 Head/Feet) through macro, they don't equip. I tried using Windower...

    Started by Jkun, 2007-08-28 04:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,142
    2007-08-28 18:43 Go to last post
  30. Grips/Straps

    For those who've purchased obtained a Grip/Strap, are you impressed with them? Is the improvement (taking in consideration the buff to 2h) slightly,...

    Started by Larrieux, 2007-08-28 12:21
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,997
    2007-08-28 18:25 Go to last post

Page 259 of 489 FirstFirst ... 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.