Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 271 of 489 FirstFirst ... 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Threads 8101 to 8130 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. to whom it may concern (ppl interviewing SE)

    Since theres 2 or 3 threads about this, I'm not going to post this 2 or 3 times... Next time someone gets an interview with SE and you want to bring...

    Started by NynJa, 2007-07-14 21:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,933
    2007-07-16 09:47 Go to last post
  2. I just ripped off some RMT on a tele

    Am I going to jail?

    Started by BRP, 2007-07-12 21:56
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,235
    2007-07-16 07:55 Go to last post
  3. Random Worm's Turn question...

    Are the Flesh Eaters supposed to randomly warp around the whole arena? Just did 3 runs where they never moved at all, then 1 where Flayer Franz drew...

    Started by Keria, 2007-07-11 10:44
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,439
    2007-07-15 21:50 Go to last post
  4. Notice about Tblomega on Fairy

    About 2 years ago i started ffxi & i played until may15'th & had no plans to quit anytime soon. Some real life BS came up & i could not log-in for a...

    Started by tblomega, 2007-07-14 12:51
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,098
    2007-07-15 08:57 Go to last post
  5. BLU tier2 merits

    Ive put 1 in each besides Assimilation. so 3/6, just looking for others people advice on what to put the last 3 in, I know ill leave Diffusion at...

    Started by Subzero, 2007-07-14 14:01
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,341
    2007-07-15 07:46 Go to last post
  6. Merits....

    Some reason i cannot use my merits i just got. Trying to upgrade Tripple Attack to level 5, i have 5 merits, its not capped. I'm on Thief in my Mog...

    Started by Poooter, 2007-07-12 01:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,730
    2007-07-15 06:13 Go to last post
  7. Sea Obi Questions

    Ok 2 questions about the Obi's from sea. Ive had all 8 for awile now. (yeah i was bored before and got em all when sea first released) 1) I know 1...

    Started by Subzero, 2007-07-11 13:32
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,319
    2007-07-14 13:53 Go to last post
  8. Besieged ninja fix?

    Anyone tryed Undead besieged lately? Myself and a few blm friends are getting no resists on any mobs, (Doing 1k+ nukes) and we havn't seen any...

    Started by Seraphise, 2007-07-11 14:14
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,677
    2007-07-14 12:16 Go to last post
  9. Kirin tests on Merited PUP

    After reading that topic about that shitty PUP, Theknownninja, on Tonko's post the other day I thought I should post this to not let Theknowninja be...

    Started by Meian, 2007-07-11 10:09
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 137 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,568
    2007-07-14 12:00 Go to last post
  10. Hmm ws.

    Since supposedly gorgets are meh on multi hit ws, as a warr using maneater/ridilll. Would it be better to just leave Peacock charm on for ws or...

    Started by stamos, 2007-07-13 19:36
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,904
    VZX
    2007-07-14 05:58 Go to last post
  11. PLD/NIN or PLD/WAR Situations

    Ok, I've done a decent amount of searching and I really can't find the info I'm looking for here. I'm finally caught up to the times and now have...

    Started by Arnwulf, 2007-07-09 09:57
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,899
    2007-07-14 00:28 Go to last post
  12. 1Up Interview with Development Team regarding WotG

    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161097 E3 2007: Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess Interview We sit down with the FF XI: Wings of the...

    Started by Hapernack, 2007-07-12 07:08
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 130 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,561
    2007-07-13 15:36 Go to last post
  13. Display priority suggestion sent to SE

    Perhaps others would like to suggest this as well. https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

    Started by Valyana, 2007-07-10 14:07
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,851
    2007-07-13 15:29 Go to last post
  14. Poll Poll: What race are you?

    In FFXI!

    Started by Doofus, 2007-07-11 04:10
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 61 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,481
    2007-07-13 14:04 Go to last post
  15. RNG questions stuff

    Currently lvl 60 RNG. I have some questions for RNG. How is sharpshot effected? http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Hunter%27s_Braccae More...

    Started by fobber, 2007-07-11 16:06
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,944
    2007-07-13 13:04 Go to last post
  16. Diabolos's tiles pattern

    I might be crazy, but didnt it use to have 3 different set of tiles that could fall? I've done the fight over 50 times (counting wipe), and seen...

    Started by Kaylia, 2007-07-09 19:09
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,769
    2007-07-13 11:19 Go to last post
  17. BLM/WHM solo

    Where? even though i *can* solo puddings as /whm, it is a pain. I'm asking because i hate people, and would rather solo, even if it is 1k/hr. So...

    Started by Doofus, 2007-07-12 03:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,187
    2007-07-13 08:45 Go to last post
  18. Evoker's Spats

    Just picked up both items for the af+1, my question to you BG is, does the +1 of these increase the avatar accuracy more than the NQ AF? or is it the...

    Started by Furtwangler, 2007-07-11 00:04
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,853
    2007-07-13 03:39 Go to last post
  19. Chocobo Raising: Can you learn ability after Day 63

    Hi all. My chocobo has 8/8/1/1, and I am trying to raise discernment to learn gallop canter. However, it is now day 51, and I will pass day 63 before...

    Started by Corvii, 2007-07-12 19:33
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,456
    2007-07-12 21:25 Go to last post
  20. Thf Gearsets

    I was wondering if anyone can post pics or the various gearsets they have use for thf. Thanks!

    Started by Solar, 2007-07-10 10:48
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,999
    2007-07-12 17:05 Go to last post
  21. Salvage Cell Distributions

    :( We've recently came into a bit of a problem. As our Salvage LS gets more people, and with the post-update Bhaflau Remnants drop rates, we've been...

    Started by Kirbyprime, 2007-06-22 03:38
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 72 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,129
    2007-07-12 16:33 Go to last post
  22. Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess. to be at E3

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6173892.html

    Started by Alisha, 2007-07-10 00:52
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 117 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,142
    2007-07-12 15:47 Go to last post
  23. I require your assistance BG

    I made a thread in the tech help forums about getting the 1155 error for the new POL update. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=20255 Anyway, I'm currently...

    Started by BRP, 2007-07-11 01:30
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,402
    BRP
    2007-07-12 15:20 Go to last post
  24. Shikigami Weapon solo?

    Has anybody pulled off a solo kill of this thing? I've camped it a bunch of times, killed it repeatedly, but don't have a robe yet. It isn't very...

    Started by evilpaul, 2007-07-12 01:53
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,256
    2007-07-12 14:47 Go to last post
  25. Morrigan Robe Drops

    I know the 35 drop from arra rem. is the hardest to get from the 2 qirin treasure hunters. Where are the other 2 drops and any info on drop rates on...

    Started by Subzero, 2007-07-12 13:00
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,274
    2007-07-12 13:07 Go to last post
  26. Greater Colibri: Slash resistance?

    Source: http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php? ... 57011&d=30 Really, do these things or Colibri in general have such slash resistance? It wasn't...

    Started by Meian, 2007-07-11 10:17
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,894
    2007-07-12 06:47 Go to last post
  27. Small group Olla pots

    So, I have no LS at the moment, but I'm in need of a winterstone to pop genbu. I'd like to get some of my mage friends gear. What would be the...

    Started by Umbra, 2007-07-10 12:53
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,118
    TB
    2007-07-12 02:49 Go to last post
  28. New Wings of the Goddess trailer.

    I hope this isn't a repost, but I thought this would be worthy of its own post.

    Started by ringthree, 2007-07-11 16:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,903
    2007-07-12 00:32 Go to last post
  29. Buying/Selling of Accounts on the BG forums is Forbidden

    Let me make this perfectly 100% clear, the buying or selling of accounts, that means the asking someone if they are selling or seeing if anyone is...

    Started by Sonomaa, 2007-07-11 18:59
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,895
    2007-07-11 18:59 Go to last post
  30. New Jobs' Merit 2 Abilities Discussion

    The old topic was lost in rollback so lets try again. How are the new abilities for the new jobs and what uses can they provide? Feel free to...

    Started by Toth, 2007-06-08 21:13
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
    • Replies: 241 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 18,512
    2007-07-11 15:01 Go to last post

Page 271 of 489 FirstFirst ... 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.