Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 278 of 489 FirstFirst ... 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Threads 8311 to 8340 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. WTF Jailer of Justice

    We have wiped to this guy twice now, and I'm honestly starting to lose my mind over this. All the info I read on him, or one key piece of it rather,...

    Started by Alastaire, 2007-06-15 23:03
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,228
    2007-06-18 07:48 Go to last post
  2. Japanese language help

    Hi, I've been doing salvage with a few JP friends of mine. Generally speaking, I can understand basic Japanese, and we work together rather well....

    Started by alphacat, 2007-06-16 21:50
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 891
    2007-06-17 03:53 Go to last post
  3. Questions about resistance and KS99 wyrm.

    Just did the wyrm KS99 earlier and we got totally trashed when he went airbound. I tried to dig up as much fire resist gear as I could before the...

    Started by Rehn, 2007-06-15 22:21
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,426
    2007-06-17 03:33 Go to last post
  4. Nyzul Isle: Travel to the Next Floor. Wait.. 644 tokens? WTF

    So a bit of background. I'm in a sweet static for Nyzul Isle. We basically haven't lost or had to leave early in several weeks. Over the last two...

    Started by Reshasha, 2007-05-03 23:36
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 40 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,673
    2007-06-17 00:15 Go to last post
  5. toau king question

    My linkshell was planning on doing Gulool Ja today, but then maint got scheduled. My question is pretty simple, what triggers a toau king to...

    Started by Vygun, 2007-06-12 11:51
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,272
    2007-06-16 17:51 Go to last post
  6. ENM: nerfed rewards after 6/12 patch?

    I've just come off doing two ENMs today; one at Mine Shaft #2716 and one at Monarch Linn. Both came up with completely empty chests (except for the...

    Started by Arkanos, 2007-06-16 08:53
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,346
    2007-06-16 16:48 Go to last post
  7. Shadows of the Departed and Promyvons

    I was just curious is it possible to get to the top of the Promyvons as 2 SMNs? I just need that silver item for the SoD quest, and I know they made...

    Started by Strata, 2007-06-15 22:26
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,501
    2007-06-16 15:09 Go to last post
  8. Katana/NinjaDD Question

    Atm im lvl 63 and im using Kabutowari main hand(no +1 forsale) and off handing a Buboso and i was wondering at 66 should i dump the Buboso and get 2...

    Started by Synergy1, 2007-06-15 18:04
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,339
    2007-06-16 15:02 Go to last post
  9. Complete NPC pricelist, where?

    Where can I find a complete list of all prices of all sellable items to NPC? Wiki and somepage for example have the items listed but far from all...

    Started by wood, 2007-06-16 03:26
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,609
    2007-06-16 14:34 Go to last post
  10. BLU and +HP gear

    This may be a dumb question, so feel free to flame away, but due to the great number of magic blu spells that are directly modified by current HP,...

    Started by Spekkio, 2007-06-15 13:28
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,420
    2007-06-16 13:46 Go to last post
  11. HNM/Event Strategy compilation

    I'm looking for an archive of strategies for HNMs and events (KS99/TP burn Kirin/etc.) that isn't lolffxiwiki. The Event Section isn't really...

    Started by Mansin, 2007-06-15 13:41
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,789
    2007-06-16 11:58 Go to last post
  12. When the hell is Siren gunna lose Beseiged? ~_~;

    Level 8 Beseiged brought Diabolos the only loss I was present for (6 in all.) The onslaught of NMs AND the addition of the 3 Eastern kings is an...

    Started by LD, 2007-06-10 21:18
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 50 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,598
    2007-06-15 15:52 Go to last post
  13. Monk H2H Weapon progression

    Starting out MNK, and I was looking at the weapons available over the first 50 levels or so. This was the progression I had in mind. If anyone has...

    Started by grover, 2007-06-15 14:40
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,775
    2007-06-15 15:46 Go to last post
  14. Walahra Turban Vs. Homam Zuccheto for Blu's TPing

    I'm having a hard time deciding, but wanted to ask this and see what peopel thought. I'm sure it will probably be answered fairly quickly. The MP...

    Started by FinalJustice, 2007-06-14 04:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,188
    2007-06-15 15:09 Go to last post
  15. Maat Fight - BLM

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had some advice for me, I'm about to fight Maat. This is the gear I have: Head: AF Body: AF (Alternate: Black...

    Started by Talisien, 2007-06-14 12:46
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,935
    2007-06-15 13:12 Go to last post
  16. FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Jun. 12)

    Started by Michaera, 2007-06-12 12:22
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 56 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,567
    2007-06-15 11:15 Go to last post
  17. Am I Dilusional?

    I have a sudden urge to level PLD, however I am a tarutaru...the jobs i've leveled already, RDM75,WHM75,BLM66(Going to 75), (WAR,THF,NIN,DRK)37,...

    Started by Octavious, 2007-06-14 09:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,864
    Fng
    2007-06-15 10:49 Go to last post
  18. Even MORE people in Whitegate? tf?

    The most recent update allowed the Lure of the Wildcat quest givers to port you to Whitegate for 300g, allowing you to place your HP in any of the 3...

    Started by LD, 2007-06-10 02:01
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,691
    LD
    2007-06-15 10:13 Go to last post
  19. /breaklinkshell question

    So is there any way to keep the same LS name if the LS holder quits or you want to transfer to another person? I was told that if the leader broke...

    Started by Vedder, 2007-06-11 08:57
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,070
    2007-06-15 07:28 Go to last post
  20. Spaming Azure Experiments

    I can see from the ??? Stat tracking post that many people are Spamming the hell out of this Assault, I beat this long ago with my Static party,...

    Started by Frodorn, 2007-05-04 11:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,754
    2007-06-15 02:19 Go to last post
  21. Perdu Blade questions.

    I have been thinking about how to post about this without getting flamed, LOL so here goes and I haven't seen a thread on it yet, but I think its...

    Started by ringthree, 2007-06-10 18:14
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 103 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,215
    2007-06-15 01:08 Go to last post
  22. Possible tests to see multihit Blu Spells w/out CA can crit?

    I really want to test/confirm if spells like Disevernment or Fren Rip can crit w/out CA. So, I have being trying to figure out ways to test this......

    Started by Repairs, 2007-06-11 14:51
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,837
    2007-06-14 22:04 Go to last post
  23. COR: Guns and other piratey stuff

    Looks like the COR thread was lost in the rollback, which is a shame since I'm leveling it now and it was full of good info. Mind reposting the gun...

    Started by Thistle, 2007-06-12 23:47
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,899
    2007-06-14 16:40 Go to last post
  24. new quest after rankup

    If you talk to Abquhbah after ranking up to SL, and ask about Naja, he'll tell you that he is having problems sleeping and ask you to help him. I...

    Started by Restrat, 2007-06-12 22:11
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,958
    2007-06-14 15:41 Go to last post
  25. Subtle Blow Spells

    Sorry if this is OFN, but after randomly browsing around the Wiki I noticed an entry stating that Subtle Blow, despite its description, also applies...

    Started by Cephius, 2007-06-14 09:44
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,923
    2007-06-14 14:11 Go to last post
  26. Haste Formula

    I tried searching around but I couldn't find a thread on this specifically. Can anyone outline the Haste Formula. I'm basically trying to get the...

    Started by Quixon, 2007-06-13 10:36
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,315
    2007-06-14 10:27 Go to last post
  27. STR Rings V. Acc Rings (Yes I've searched already)

    I've seen a ton of posts saying acc rings > str rings for TPing. Even more posts about lolSTR rings (especially on relic holders). I was wondering...

    Started by Ethan, 2007-06-12 14:59
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,143
    2007-06-14 08:31 Go to last post
  28. Forum Suggestion

    I don't really know where to put this, but could you guys (site admins) add a link at the bottom of the page that allows you to click a link to...

    Started by Ashky, 2007-06-13 15:30
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,094
    2007-06-14 07:20 Go to last post
  29. Back Armor (for Ninja)

    I would like to know everyones opinion on Foragers vs Chargers vs Aileron. Personally as a Ninja I find accuracy to be very tight even though I use...

    Started by Falaras, 2007-06-13 18:58
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,532
    2007-06-13 22:15 Go to last post
  30. Salvage Changes

    Bhaflau Remnants Golden Armoury Crate with 10 cells at starting area: 2 Incus 2 Opacus 2 Humilus 1 Stratus OR Castellanus 1 Congestus 1...

    Started by Almalexia, 2007-06-08 21:47
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
    • Replies: 183 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,040
    2007-06-13 20:04 Go to last post

Page 278 of 489 FirstFirst ... 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.