Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 290 of 489 FirstFirst ... 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast
Threads 8671 to 8700 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Chat Filters

    Is there a way to just see what a mob casts on a person inside your party/alliance, or their tp moves? I've been turning them on and off and I see...

    Started by Vannis, 2007-04-03 00:48
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,871
    2007-04-03 14:56 Go to last post
  2. Question to Gjallarhorn owners with wind skill merited.

    ive been testing minuet IV and was wondering if any people with 1. Gjallarhorn owners 2. wind skill merited 3. 5 minuet merits upgrades has...

    Started by masag0, 2007-04-01 18:07
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 50 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,844
    2007-04-03 13:35 Go to last post
  3. That goddamn lamp floor

    So, assuming that this isn't glitched, we might as well try to get some info going. We entered with 6 people, and the rune was in an L-shaped...

    Started by Naramaska, 2007-03-08 03:22
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,935
    2007-04-03 12:45 Go to last post
  4. Text change in game for paralyze/slow

    So anyone else notice that it now says... Sidanoir gains the effect of slowed. Sidanoir gains the effect of paralyzed. Sidanoir succesfully...

    Started by Sidanoir, 2007-03-30 09:56
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 59 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,152
    2007-04-03 12:33 Go to last post
  5. Rdm Merit Spells.

    Just curious what you rdms suggest for my wife to merit on her new rdm. We will mostly be using it for rdm + nin duoing, but she will probably use...

    Started by Neosutra, 2007-03-30 18:09
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,074
    2007-04-03 10:37 Go to last post
  6. DAT file question

    Are key item names stored in the DATs soemwhere? If so, which file?

    Started by divisortheory, 2007-04-03 09:05
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,463
    2007-04-03 09:09 Go to last post
  7. Egg Hunt

    I threw my Happy Egg a while back, and I'm pissed. I was hoping this time around I could get it back when Easter came. I haven't done much, but...

    Started by Denchi, 2007-04-02 18:46
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,321
    2007-04-02 22:45 Go to last post
  8. Fluid Spread and Barwater

    Does Barwater(a) actually have any effect on mitigating the damage taken by Fluid Spread? I'm led to believe that Fluid Spread is a physical AOE...

    Started by Mabubeezareel, 2007-02-12 19:04
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 50 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,309
    2007-04-02 15:03 Go to last post
  9. Cloud Evokers and Monarch Linn

    ffxi.somepage.com says cloud evoker drops from Monarch Linn ENMs. wiki.ffxiclopedia.org says cloud evoker doesn't drop from these ENMs. Which...

    Started by Fryte, 2007-03-31 15:41
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,237
    2007-04-02 15:00 Go to last post
  10. Evasion VS. Evasion Skill

    Alright, evasion vs. evasion skill is something I've never totally understood and its hard to find any concrete information on so decided I come here...

    Started by Kris, 2007-04-01 17:42
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,108
    2007-04-02 14:23 Go to last post
  11. Summoner in Salvage

    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I'll give it a go. I was wondering how useful SMN is in Salvage being that SMN can...

    Started by Halcyon, 2007-03-27 13:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,957
    2007-04-02 11:57 Go to last post
  12. Bounty Hunters

    ANyone go out and see the Hunters kill fish bots yet? Pics? I'm at school and bored, would love to see a field of dead Fishbotters

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2007-03-29 12:37
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 56 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,381
    2007-04-02 11:27 Go to last post
  13. Black Coffin #3 Fight.

    how do I get 3 chests? we seem to get the cap surprised, but we always only get 2? Do we have to pull the cap out of the room without the monkey...

    Started by vagus, 2007-04-02 00:31
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,246
    2007-04-02 06:07 Go to last post
  14. Help me out, All Archaic Mirror Locations

    Especially in Mamook. I've finally convinced a few friends to do a sweep of the NMs there. I've heard that they weakened in HP/Def/Eva when more...

    Started by BRP, 2007-03-31 20:49
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,355
    Taj
    2007-04-02 00:39 Go to last post
  15. Re-Hashing the AV Theories [Now about cats]

    There was a post back on BG when the huge discussion about AV came out and one of the GM's had stated that one of the posts on their was either...

    Started by Geronot, 2007-03-28 14:26
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
    • Replies: 257 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 26,938
    2007-04-01 22:38 Go to last post
  16. Am I being bullshitted?

    WAR/NIN, Elvaan. Unknown amount of Axe merits, unknown amount of STR merits. Assuming sushi WS build. Said he averaged 1.4k on mamools with full...

    Started by Fallso, 2007-03-26 17:04
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,073
    2007-04-01 21:35 Go to last post
  17. CoP Dynamis Drops

    Edit: Somebody necrobumped this but the information is still useful/relevant: Original Post Below: So far we've noticed that the...

    Started by Faranim, 2006-09-20 13:22
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 77 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 17,688
    2007-04-01 19:07 Go to last post
  18. New signet bonus and alliances

    I was wondering if anyone did testing for exp pts using alliances. If its still in full effect then wouldnt doing alliances of smaller pts be better...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2007-03-31 21:51
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,545
    2007-04-01 16:07 Go to last post
  19. FFXI APP FREE!

    HA! April Fools!! sorry a little drunk and I wanted to do something for April fools :p Happy April Fool's!!

    Started by Kross, 2007-04-01 02:29
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,605
    2007-04-01 12:13 Go to last post
  20. Anyone else notice?

    I'm bored... but look at the feet!!! It's missing a toe, on it's right foot!! HOSHI- that's BG worthy right there... Can we somehow...

    Started by Projekt.Ein, 2007-03-31 05:38
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,859
    2007-04-01 07:57 Go to last post
  21. Khim/Cerb respawn after maint...

    Did anyone ever figure this out? Looked through khim thread last night didnt see anything Looked on wiki said 4 days max for khim ( dont think ive...

    Started by Sidanoir, 2007-03-30 10:08
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,942
    2007-04-01 01:12 Go to last post
  22. Leveling BRD (not what you think)

    So I am bored (and a THF) and have decided to level BRD so I can do... stuff. Anyway, I have the option of leveling it on my character (currently @...

    Started by Tradition, 2007-03-28 12:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,334
    2007-03-31 23:50 Go to last post
  23. Glitch or am I stupid?-Choco racing

    The Bastok choco racers aren't giving me the option to do free runs...I have completed the first "official" race if that matters. Is this just a...

    Started by Ryushii, 2007-03-31 13:15
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,663
    BRP
    2007-03-31 23:27 Go to last post
  24. Trial weapons

    ive had Staff of trials since mid 05 and never broke latent. Before I start a new one do I have to finish it or can I just toss it? Nothing regarding...

    Started by sephir, 2007-03-31 17:54
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,553
    2007-03-31 22:19 Go to last post
  25. So at the risk of making a risky post about a jailer

    Ok look, I know that this is gonna probably get hammered but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case. A week ago my LS was fighting...

    Started by Nystul, 2007-03-30 17:44
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,069
    2007-03-31 15:58 Go to last post
  26. Enfeebling magic question.

    Looking for a little reminder. Enfeebling magic has more of an impact on landing the spell. While Mnd (or Int) has more of an impact on the...

    Started by AzazaelFenrir, 2007-03-30 12:13
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,508
    2007-03-31 13:28 Go to last post
  27. You too can be a splendid adventurer

    New Player guide Finally an update to the Brady guide and this one is an instructional movie!

    Started by darktroll, 2007-03-30 10:03
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,524
    2007-03-31 12:02 Go to last post
  28. Gilsellers new conquests?

    Gilsellers have Fafnir on Valefor, how many other servers do they camp it on? What other large things have they killed on your server? Also might...

    Started by Skeetaru, 2007-03-28 18:01
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 107 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,987
    2007-03-31 11:59 Go to last post
  29. Managing JoL's adds.

    What would be best between a few teams of melees and a party of blms? I've seen some linkshells using 5blm + 1 brd to GA the adds and i personally...

    Started by Ulysse, 2007-03-29 20:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,531
    2007-03-30 23:11 Go to last post
  30. Don Porogo

    Just curious, but anyone else have alot of experience with this guy? We have fought him about 7 times now, and each time seems wildly different. ...

    Started by Neosutra, 2007-03-30 21:11
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,521
    2007-03-30 21:47 Go to last post

Page 290 of 489 FirstFirst ... 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.