Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 316 of 489 FirstFirst ... 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast
Threads 9451 to 9480 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Greetings for the New Year! (01/05/2007)

    Yeah yeah, happy PR message. But this section caught my eye: This guy is the ToAU director... what features did they drop?

    Started by Jeryhn, 2007-01-05 11:10
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 75 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,821
    2007-01-07 13:40 Go to last post
  2. Solo'ing Sozu Rogberry

    Is this possible as a WAR/NIN? My marksmanship is at level 100 ish, and I can easily pick up some cheap ranged acc+ items so I can use sleep bolts...

    Started by ½pint, 2007-01-05 19:57
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,530
    2007-01-07 03:52 Go to last post
  3. FFXI Update History JP Beta to CoP: A Player's Perspective

    Finally, someone found it again: http://qcdn.org/showthread.php?t=5009 Someone's JP friend kept almost a little journal of the various updates...

    Started by Everlasting, 2006-12-10 20:09
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 201 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 30,759
    2007-01-07 02:37 Go to last post
  4. FFXi Clone game... O_o

    http://www.4story.com/index.asp I couldn't find any pics of ingame characters on the site, but it does have a "Race Selection" on there...

    Started by Gulkeeva, 2007-01-06 09:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,883
    2007-01-07 02:11 Go to last post
  5. Ice Age of Gil incoming?

    With stuff going down and down is there an end? Lets look into the average pocket of someone towards Endgame: - 1-2x Limbus a week: 50k each...

    Started by Lyramion, 2007-01-04 22:50
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 95 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,617
    2007-01-06 23:21 Go to last post
  6. Ranger AF+1?

    i got the hands and recently got the items for another upgrade. ive been so lucky as to aquire stuff for another upgrade but i just dont know which...

    Started by nagchampa, 2007-01-05 20:20
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,546
    2007-01-06 12:17 Go to last post
  7. Weird message at Arrapago Reef

    I just got done doing corsair af bc. It spit me out near where you get your puppet for pup af flag quest. I walk over the boat with red hp right...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2007-01-06 00:11
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,768
    2007-01-06 00:14 Go to last post
  8. Khimaria BST JSE

    The new BST JSE made from Khim drops, would any BST wear it? http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/9138 Head http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/9116 Feet...

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2007-01-02 15:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,384
    2007-01-05 23:49 Go to last post
  9. Thief's Testimony

    Do these things fucking drop from THF monsters or not? I'm getting "yes" from some people and "no" from others and I'm really tired of spending hours...

    Started by Tradition, 2007-01-04 20:01
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,652
    2007-01-05 15:04 Go to last post
  10. Windower Documentation Rewrite/Update

    Link ¯\(º_o)/¯

    Started by Bwelch, 2007-01-04 23:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,709
    2007-01-05 12:50 Go to last post
  11. Ridill Priority

    Now, I'm not exactly sure how most point-based HNMLS do this but in our LS, whoever has the most points and can equip the item is going to get the...

    Started by Khalil, 2006-12-29 12:44
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
    • Replies: 226 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 28,940
    2007-01-05 11:04 Go to last post
  12. NEWbest question about blue mage testimony....

    What mob drops it -.-????????????????????????????/ I've been killing mimickers and nothing!!!!!!! It's getting annoying, I went to all the sites i...

    Started by Tragic, 2007-01-05 00:48
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,626
    2007-01-05 11:03 Go to last post
  13. Any tanks ever try kiting NMs with /BST (NIN/BST, PLD/BST)?

    Something I've been wanting to try for a long time, i.e. NIN/BST or PLD/BST at Kirin or King Behemoth. I don't think the Charm bind is much of a...

    Started by Zetah, 2007-01-03 17:32
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,995
    2007-01-04 21:43 Go to last post
  14. stoneskin

    A while back I found a link in a thread that calculated mnd + enhancing magic skill to figure out how much stoneskin absorbed. I've been searching...

    Started by Vannis, 2007-01-03 19:19
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,494
    2007-01-04 17:30 Go to last post
  15. reclaiming a banned account

    Recently I've been feeling the urge to return to FFXI since WoW is... well... boring. Back in October when SE did a mass ban I was one of the...

    Started by khain, 2007-01-04 03:10
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,205
    2007-01-04 15:10 Go to last post
  16. Resetting AF Quests: Is there a limit on # of times?

    OK, so this cropped up in my Limbus shell and I was hoping for some confirmation. A couple people swear they've seen "somewhere" that there is a...

    Started by TsingTao, 2007-01-04 02:58
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,654
    2007-01-04 13:54 Go to last post
  17. Pulling the Plug

    http://ffxi.somepage.com/enm/4 I've heard a little about this ENM but not a lot. I've heard NIN tank and Rangers are good, but that's just about...

    Started by Eaglestrike, 2007-01-03 09:56
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,120
    2007-01-04 08:08 Go to last post
  18. Holy Mother of God.

    /discuss

    Started by Melchiah, 2006-12-27 21:35
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 79 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,035
    2007-01-04 03:37 Go to last post
  19. PLD/NIN for 3kings?

    Any good for tanking Fafnir or Nidhogg? your thoughts? *i dont think its good or can take enough hate off the melee and such*

    Started by Pana, 2006-12-30 17:59
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,904
    2007-01-04 01:43 Go to last post
  20. Dune boots NM Respawn?

    Sabotender Bailarina, it drops Dune boots, does anyone know its respawn time?

    Started by Kuponut, 2007-01-03 15:54
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,147
    2007-01-03 20:47 Go to last post
  21. Muscle Belt

    I've been looking for information regarding Muscle Belt's latent, and coming across some discrepancies: From KI: Muscle Belt / +1 (Regen 4...

    Started by Damen, 2007-01-02 21:40
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,710
    2007-01-03 18:39 Go to last post
  22. Alliance experience points?

    Anyone know how the exp actually works in alliance? Somepage (http://ffxi.somepage.com/links/exp_table.html) is giving following formula: EXP = EXP...

    Started by Buzer, 2007-01-03 17:55
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,475
    2007-01-03 17:55 Go to last post
  23. Anyone's password stop working?

    I was on my account the other week (Dec 28th or 29th IIRC) messaging some friends just fine. Go to sign on on the 1st to turn on my content IDs so I...

    Started by Ordengate, 2007-01-03 11:58
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,475
    2007-01-03 16:39 Go to last post
  24. exploiting(?) Golden Salvage assault

    having SMN leveled, this is my assault of choice atm. as most of you know, SMN can run in with carby out, check a box, and then run out of range...

    Started by tea, 2006-12-31 19:43
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,904
    2007-01-03 16:23 Go to last post
  25. NM Despawn?

    Alright, so I was dicking around today, I tried to solo Megalobugard as BST/RDM 60. I died. At any rate, I pulled Megalobugard to where...

    Started by Metah, 2006-12-29 04:39
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,601
    2007-01-03 15:47 Go to last post
  26. SKY OP stopped?

    After a few uses my holla one seems to not tele me anymore, anyone else had this happen? i starting to think one tele area can only be used so many...

    Started by LinktheDeme, 2006-12-27 11:16
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 46 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,401
    Sho
    2007-01-03 10:57 Go to last post
  27. Recover MP Armor

    I'm curious about how much does Mana Tunic or any other item with Enchantment "Recover MP" actually recover. No need to warn me it sucks, because I...

    Started by BRP, 2007-01-02 00:30
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,957
    2007-01-02 17:38 Go to last post
  28. Ele resist sets for nin

    So Ive been looking at endgame tanking and reading rukenshins excellent gear post on his LJ, and it seems 3 ele resist sets are needed (I think): ...

    Started by ubermonkey, 2007-01-02 01:43
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,867
    2007-01-02 15:38 Go to last post
  29. Some tame drama @Phoenix

    So I made the mistake of staying up to help with Fafnir this morning. At 2% Navvii used Earth Crusher to link a bunch of Darters and add...

    Started by Halon50, 2006-07-19 07:06
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 133 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 38,743
    2007-01-02 11:21 Go to last post
  30. Shadow Ring Proc Rate

    After a small discussion on Shadow Ring proc rate last night, someone went back to the parsed logs on the last 5 Tiamats and extracted some Shadow...

    Started by Kirschy, 2007-01-01 19:12
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,463
    2007-01-02 04:59 Go to last post

Page 316 of 489 FirstFirst ... 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.