Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 320 of 489 FirstFirst ... 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast
Threads 9571 to 9600 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. 6 man Cerberus and Jorm (on Page 7)

    Well, Cerb popped at about 1 am PST today, and no linkshells were gunning for it. 6 people were awake in my shell, so we said what the hell and...

    Started by Linsivi, 2006-12-06 06:18
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 219 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 36,544
    2006-12-22 10:20 Go to last post
  2. Sergeant Major Assaults

    Ilrusi Pretty simple one. There is an npc who is looking for a ring. The mobs around the area are easily soloable (I killed a few kraken as 75...

    Started by zymurgy, 2006-10-24 02:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,015
    2006-12-21 17:11 Go to last post
  3. Christmas Event?

    I have no clue wtf is going on LOL. I walked into the zone, everone said "stand here, the tree is about to pop" Then bam pop and...

    Started by Tekki, 2006-12-18 22:33
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,148
    2006-12-21 16:59 Go to last post
  4. Argus windows

    Ok, so I've heard if the protozoan is outside and roaming around the big area the window is open. But if its in the little dinosaur skeleton house...

    Started by Vannis, 2006-12-14 23:56
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,763
    2006-12-21 06:26 Go to last post
  5. Teleports to Sky

    Anyone figure it out yet?

    Started by Maguspk, 2006-12-20 19:16
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,113
    2006-12-20 19:20 Go to last post
  6. small question about goals

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=760 Looking back, minus the excalibur how far you on this list now Sept??

    Started by Erza, 2006-12-17 21:20
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,612
    2006-12-20 17:14 Go to last post
  7. Updated UI

    If anyone is interested or looking for it, I updated my UI and icons dats for FFXI today. You can get them from my livejournal:...

    Started by Brandson, 2006-12-19 00:33
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,032
    2006-12-20 14:28 Go to last post
  8. Quest: Moment of truth

    http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/f ... 061019.htm I was looking at quest reward on mysterytour Are reward that retarded? And when...

    Started by Kaylia, 2006-12-20 04:45
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 742
    2006-12-20 04:45 Go to last post
  9. fafnir boring :(

    trying to milk the time since it popped 1st window :(

    Started by Zigma, 2006-12-19 16:45
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,112
    2006-12-19 21:25 Go to last post
  10. Buying an LS...?

    So I went to buy an LS but its grayed out and no I dont have any linkperls in inventory, im assuming they sold out anyone know how long til they...

    Started by Senoska, 2006-12-19 19:07
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,251
    2006-12-19 19:58 Go to last post
  11. New Multiplayer Battlefields: Salvage (12/15/2006)

    Concept The Aht Urhgan expansion pack has introduced a myriad of new battles--from the quick, SWAT-style Assault missions to the citywide ...

    Started by Calina, 2006-12-15 05:33
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
    • Replies: 419 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 36,778
    Viq
    2006-12-19 09:37 Go to last post
  12. Update details (12/18/06)

    Multiplayer Battlefield: Salvage With the introduction of this new type of battle system, four new areas in the Ruins of Alzadaal have been opened...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2006-12-18 12:19
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 169 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,447
    2006-12-18 23:29 Go to last post
  13. Poll Poll: Ninja Endgame Katana Question

    Unsho/Unji or Senj/Fudo or Senj/Unji or Senj/Rai Kunimitsu? Just wondering as my NIN set is nearly complete and I'm just working on some of the...

    Started by Btight, 2006-12-05 21:57
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 128 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 15,624
    2006-12-18 12:38 Go to last post
  14. Melees and HNM TP

    Ok, so my LS doesn't think mob TP is a big deal. They let MNKs & THFs melee fafnir / nidhogg, then bitch about how we always get waay more wing spam...

    Started by Hakamaru, 2006-12-16 17:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,727
    2006-12-18 12:25 Go to last post
  15. Biast

    Anyone know Biast pop time after a maintenance?

    Started by Haven, 2006-12-18 10:08
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,669
    2006-12-18 12:16 Go to last post
  16. 12/15 RMT Holiday?

    I don't know if this happened on any other servers, but on Caitsith yesterday we had basically zero RMTs from when I did my search in the evening...

    Started by Weeks, 2006-12-16 19:33
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,878
    2006-12-18 11:40 Go to last post
  17. Strategy for Counting Sheep?

    I've seen people say that Counting Sheep is a great one to spam for Leujaoam AP, and that a decent trio can consistently get 5/5 sheep. I'm looking...

    Started by Seyrr, 2006-12-16 23:55
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,672
    2006-12-18 11:26 Go to last post
  18. Memory Clear With Allegiance Switch

    I was about to switch allegiances to get another Rank 10 nation for some fun and I was curious when you do this, it said something about your memory...

    Started by Hitoshura, 2006-12-16 09:22
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,293
    2006-12-18 10:49 Go to last post
  19. Lamian Kaman -1, Marid Tusk, Imp Horn, ect...

    Does anyone know if you need to break Lamia's bow, the Marid's tusk, or the Imps horn to increase the drop rate of said items, or... is it just...

    Started by Pinkx, 2006-12-16 15:53
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,790
    2006-12-18 10:03 Go to last post
  20. Attestation Run Help

    Hey everyone, One of the paladins in my dynamis shell is getting close to Caliburn, so I am thinking of making an attestation run sometime soon. I...

    Started by sleekmotorwurkz, 2006-12-13 15:42
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,973
    2006-12-18 09:48 Go to last post
  21. Xarcabard NM positions?

    Here are the relative positions for the varioius Xarcabard NMs. I don't mean map-positions. I mean where they spawn relative to their buddies on...

    Started by Okuza, 2006-12-17 22:09
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,717
    2006-12-18 05:11 Go to last post
  22. interupting spells

    so we all know it's possible to interupt monster spells with ws's ie kirin stonega and ks99 behe's meteor's my question is about what determines...

    Started by Highlulu, 2006-11-25 18:16
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 86 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,322
    2006-12-17 23:50 Go to last post
  23. When fighting ix'drk...

    How long do Qns stay up after you get Ix separated from them? They're sitting there with thier thumbs up there asses while w're playing with ix in...

    Started by Klia, 2006-12-17 18:45
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,759
    2006-12-17 22:53 Go to last post
  24. Seiryu duo? (wheres the link to the first seiryu duo..?)

    I searched for it, but I figure I can get away with it on the newbie advice forum, I thought it was wop but I checked his xanga and couldn't find it....

    Started by Robert, 2006-12-16 18:48
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,416
    2006-12-17 21:25 Go to last post
  25. New Items Galore! (12/13/2006)

    link DRK AF rip-off? MNK JSE finally? LOLPUP JSE??? P.S. Party food is forever "lol."

    Started by miokomioko, 2006-12-13 05:49
    17 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17
    • Replies: 328 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 32,330
    2006-12-17 21:15 Go to last post
  26. Looking for gold world pass to bahamut

    Hey guys! I just got an xbox 360 and haven't set it up yet for a new character... if anyone wants a gold world pass let me know and I'll set it up...

    Started by rydiu, 2006-12-17 18:43
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,510
    2006-12-17 18:43 Go to last post
  27. Technical Difficulties (zomg fixed lulz)

    wut?

    Started by Bagel, 2006-12-16 15:07
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,187
    2006-12-17 17:14 Go to last post
  28. Gambits

    Gambits for NPCs {Yes, please} Mine is to dumb to remove my status aligments on her own.

    Started by Excalin Garisk, 2006-12-15 12:13
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,066
    2006-12-17 15:40 Go to last post
  29. Bahamut's Zaghnal

    It looks like shit. It smells like shit. But I honestly have never seen it used or even heard of it used. I'm thinking there MAY be a hidden effect...

    Started by JoOeetheplatypuS, 2006-12-15 12:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,260
    2006-12-17 14:17 Go to last post
  30. Who really buys all those U stones from the RMT?

    Seriously, there must be a market for these or the RMT would not bother. Are sky linkshells really buying these? Or desperate Nin's without...

    Started by Aerides, 2006-12-10 15:27
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 54 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,080
    2006-12-17 10:53 Go to last post

Page 320 of 489 FirstFirst ... 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.