Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 335 of 489 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Threads 10021 to 10050 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Assault Breastplate

    Has anyone gotten one of these before as a reward from the Uninvited Guests quest? I heard there was a trick to getting it but I haven't gotten any...

    Started by Vannis, 2006-10-17 23:17
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,405
    2006-10-18 16:24 Go to last post
  2. Cerberus is so cool.

    KI thread Cliff notes: Bluenu has 3-4 level 100 crafting mules, and plays the AH game like crazy, and sells the gil he collects. He is quitting...

    Started by Dank, 2006-10-04 15:47
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,873
    ono
    2006-10-18 15:05 Go to last post
  3. Update is ready for download!

    Get it while you can before the network timeouts start rolling in :-P. 934 files, about 20 mins. Update done :).

    Started by Atsumi, 2006-10-18 13:40
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 940
    2006-10-18 13:40 Go to last post
  4. stupid speculation I shouldnt be making topics about

    Other than shantoto in Whitegate, wtf is that thing on the next pannel? I mean dude, its a winged lion thing? Valefor??

    Started by Overdrive_Bismark, 2006-10-18 13:19
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,551
    2006-10-18 13:21 Go to last post
  5. Ix'DRG

    Anyone else notice that Ix'DRG has found a way to get through the portal and come after your black mages doing the nuke/zone trick? I sadly...

    Started by Munchums, 2006-10-18 09:46
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,805
    2006-10-18 13:18 Go to last post
  6. Could SE of had their cake an ate it?

    I was talking to a friend of mine while driving to work today about Gil Sellers in FFXI. He wondered, from a business perspective, why SE didn’t...

    Started by spooky, 2006-10-18 07:20
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 44 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,628
    2006-10-18 12:46 Go to last post
  7. WTF Ix'DRK

    Popped it around 1:30 am EST RDM BLM BLM...taking around 10 minutes a pop to kill it. Fought it till around 4:00, BLM on LS showed up to help us...

    Started by NynJa, 2006-10-11 04:38
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 67 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,592
    2006-10-18 12:23 Go to last post
  8. All Worlds Maintenance (10/18/2006)

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news8786.shtml Sorry if it's been posted.. I think that's a decent file size :D Discuss.

    Started by Don Katsu, 2006-10-17 08:58
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 54 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,516
    2006-10-18 12:05 Go to last post
  9. lol five 100+3 crafts account for sale on ebay

    Discuss. :roll:

    Started by freewind, 2006-10-17 13:50
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 134 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,544
    2006-10-18 11:50 Go to last post
  10. The Mithrankittycat Paradox

    Does anyone know the story behind this strange, disturbed fellow? His bizzare writtings can be found here:...

    Started by George Feeny, 2006-09-25 21:34
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,022
    2006-10-18 11:18 Go to last post
  11. People dont care about Assault anymore?

    Seems like most people at my server Do not care about Assault Everytime i try to form a pt for assualt there is no one feels like joining And if...

    Started by Rag, 2006-10-16 13:42
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 117 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,983
    2006-10-18 10:52 Go to last post
  12. Temperance spawning conditions

    I am familiar with the 5 points at which you can spawn Temperance. As I understand it, you kill a pot at each of these points for a chance to spawn...

    Started by Selene, 2006-10-16 09:01
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,854
    2006-10-18 09:26 Go to last post
  13. Poll Poll: Have you ever quit and come back

    I know this happens alot I want to see a general census on the matter. I know I did, but alas.... *edie* can someone move this to FFXI Talk I...

    Started by Eddie, 2006-10-01 16:05
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 89 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,808
    2006-10-18 06:53 Go to last post
  14. What Was That About RMT Selling Sea Items?

    Hades server today. Hope, Justice & Fortitude (the 3 I asked them about :oops:) are 8m each. They don't accept you helping them with the farming...

    Started by Severance, 2006-10-14 17:11
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 68 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,574
    2006-10-18 04:53 Go to last post
  15. the ole switcheroo

    im gonna switch from ps2 to pc, anyone that has switched liked it better? and how long will it take me to get used to the controls?

    Started by Medivac, 2006-10-17 00:45
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,541
    2006-10-17 01:44 Go to last post
  16. Blau Dolch, Harpe, Misericorde+1 - tests & results

    Hello all fellow Thieves out there! Recently I bought Blau Dolch and I wanted to test a few configurations of daggers in order to pick the best...

    Started by huckster, 2006-10-15 08:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,991
    2006-10-16 22:43 Go to last post
  17. Evoker's boots

    Soooo I got this as a drop today and wanted to look up info on them since they seemed semi crappy. From what I gathered some believed there's a...

    Started by Ksandra, 2006-10-16 01:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,701
    2006-10-16 22:14 Go to last post
  18. Poll Poll: Is anyone migrating from FFXI to PSU next week?

    Topic.

    Started by Ahnuld, 2006-10-16 05:36
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,868
    2006-10-16 20:59 Go to last post
  19. Dual Wield Nerf? Enlighten me plz

    I've seen this mentioned and I just did a search but I can't find anything on it. I wasn't really playing FF when it happened... if it happened........

    Started by Denchi, 2006-10-16 13:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,926
    2006-10-16 20:57 Go to last post
  20. Absolute Virtue continuation

    Appears the last thread was derailed, then closed by a chick on a power trip.. but it had alot of useful information and the quest to understanding...

    Started by Stellar, 2006-10-16 15:23
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,791
    2006-10-16 15:58 Go to last post
  21. Dynamis maps

    http://ff11.s33.xrea.com/dynamis/index.shtml It is in japanese so unless you hapen to be able to read japanese use the link below to translate ...

    Started by Zihn, 2004-07-22 01:49
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,622
    2006-10-16 14:41 Go to last post
  22. The Harvest Festival! (10/16/2006)

    I don't give a shit about this festival but there is one thing to point out: Is that blm hat going to be passed around as lvl1 all job gear?...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2006-10-16 04:43
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,437
    2006-10-16 13:57 Go to last post
  23. KS99 Behemoth - Straight Tanked?

    I looked everywhere for a post like this and couldn't find anything so try not to flame. ;_; I can't find it but someone on the KI forums mentioned...

    Started by Konchuu, 2006-10-09 22:44
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 105 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 16,239
    2006-10-16 12:04 Go to last post
  24. lolsash IV: Revenge of the Sash

    Odin's LimitBreak just got a sash. Word on the grapevine is it's going to a PLD75 WAR75. 50 pages go EDIT: pic

    Started by Xajii, 2006-09-08 20:31
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
    • Replies: 402 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 63,249
    2006-10-16 11:16 Go to last post
  25. Quick Sky question

    Does anyone know how often the Divine Log drops off the Gods in Sky?

    Started by Antithesis, 2006-10-16 06:22
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,031
    2006-10-16 08:52 Go to last post
  26. New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (10/12/2006)

    POL Announcement Dusk , Aegis and AFv2? >.>

    Started by Aodh, 2006-10-12 07:09
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
    • Replies: 233 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 27,916
    2006-10-16 04:27 Go to last post
  27. I must really suck with the search function.

    Alright, I once saw a thread on these boards about the ToAU music files. Someone was able to get the files, convert them and made a downloadable link...

    Started by OdinsAku, 2006-10-15 23:34
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,579
    2006-10-16 01:40 Go to last post
  28. Speedhacking?

    I come home today to find my brother talking me ear off <.< he said that he went to report someone for harrassment and was lagging hardcore, when the...

    Started by Alporhan, 2006-10-14 20:33
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,566
    2006-10-16 01:20 Go to last post
  29. Who misses the indian guy

    who sung for us when we booted POL up when we were feeling down. I wish we could change POL start up back to its old times.

    Started by Borisan, 2006-10-14 23:31
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,564
    2006-10-15 22:07 Go to last post
  30. Maat fight minimum level?

    i know u have to be 66 to start the limit5 to fight him but why is it when u talk to him after u beat him on first job he will say hey bring the...

    Started by mdafurball, 2006-10-15 13:16
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,215
    2006-10-15 13:54 Go to last post

Page 335 of 489 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.