Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 340 of 489 FirstFirst ... 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast
Threads 10171 to 10200 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. /sigh, overcrowded mire

    90+ on Siren atm. Mobs are popping claimed... this is fucking nuts.

    Started by Kimiko, 2006-09-17 23:42
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 109 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 13,518
    2006-09-22 18:48 Go to last post
  2. Fake update Sep/22/2006

    Sep. 21, 2006 22:00 From: FINAL FANTASY XI FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Sep. 22) At the following time we will perform a version update on FINAL...

    Started by jiang, 2006-09-22 02:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,957
    2006-09-22 15:18 Go to last post
  3. Charm chain

    I'm sure we all know by now how Colibris work, you load them up and then charm/release them onto suspecting people. So today I was unlocking...

    Started by Lordwafik, 2006-09-20 04:45
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 45 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,618
    2006-09-22 14:38 Go to last post
  4. .Dat Macro File Location?

    Hello, Long time reader first time poster. The question I have is were are the macro files located in the FFXI directory (pathname)? If they are...

    Started by Akroma_Seraph, 2006-09-22 12:20
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,211
    2006-09-22 14:21 Go to last post
  5. FFXI and ATi Video Cards

    A number of months ago I switched to an ATi video card (X1600 512MB specifically) after using nVidia cards for a long time. Obviously, FFXI uses very...

    Started by Elesirdur, 2006-09-20 17:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,099
    2006-09-22 10:29 Go to last post
  6. Cerberus players

    Anyone know Dahlgren? Just found out I know him irl, anyone have anything to say about him? He's supposedly 75PLD 71RDM or somethin, thanks!

    Started by Awoir, 2006-09-21 17:24
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,915
    2006-09-21 21:39 Go to last post
  7. Judah is Innocent.

    As some of you know Judah's linkshell (Kinzuru) had their linkshell fund mule compromised along with one of the linkshell member's account. I,...

    Started by kinzuruiamsorry, 2006-09-18 19:45
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 135 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 20,948
    2006-09-21 16:50 Go to last post
  8. Wednesday, September 20, 2006 Beseiged

    Bahamut is defeated 20 pages

    Started by Aldondamar, 2006-09-21 00:22
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,205
    2006-09-21 13:58 Go to last post
  9. Livejournal with custom dats

    anyone know about this? i downloaded an osode (hume M) dat from this site, and my dumb ass forgot to bookmark the website was gonna try to find...

    Started by Reality, 2006-09-20 18:10
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,564
    2006-09-21 11:50 Go to last post
  10. Spharai complete !

    Congrats to Aurik on the super speedy Spharai progress, today he completed it after an amazing 20 AF windurst :D /cheeeeeeeeeer!

    Started by Lordwafik, 2006-09-16 02:00
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,419
    2006-09-21 04:32 Go to last post
  11. Undefeated Besieged.

    I'm curious as to the current state of besieged on other servers. As of 8-31-06 (Siren) "Al Zahbi has been successively victorious in 240...

    Started by Myanth, 2006-08-31 23:59
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 76 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,085
    2006-09-21 00:24 Go to last post
  12. PUP as Tank

    So I'm starting to see alot of posts with positive experiences of PUPs tanking at 50+ once the automaton gets cure4. The overall gist is that there...

    Started by Reynard, 2006-09-19 15:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,712
    2006-09-20 11:13 Go to last post
  13. RMT companys selling player MSN names?

    So, I was sitting here at my computer when I randomly get a friend invite on MSN, I noticed the name "[email protected]" and I knew I had to...

    Started by Senoska, 2006-09-06 22:44
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    • Replies: 111 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,198
    2006-09-20 08:09 Go to last post
  14. help with fSTR $_$

    I have been reading up on the weaponskill damage calculations on wiki, and everything makes sense to me but fSTR lol@fSTR is calculated by...

    Started by Swampthing, 2006-09-15 15:09
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 82 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,182
    2006-09-20 02:52 Go to last post
  15. Bahamut v1 Logistics Question

    Hey, all. I scanned the following threads: http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6164...

    Started by Byrd, 2006-09-19 15:43
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,831
    2006-09-19 21:52 Go to last post
  16. Noob to Windower macros

    Was wondering if someone would be able to help me get these working properly. Either in this thread or in PMs. I have the basics down, I can get them...

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2006-09-19 13:00
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 41 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,805
    2006-09-19 20:53 Go to last post
  17. Dominion Ring

    Does anyone know where this is from and how the latent is activated? I have seen a few in bazaars and they are non-rare/ex. A couple have sold...

    Started by Tobatobu, 2006-09-18 18:17
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,255
    2006-09-19 11:35 Go to last post
  18. Red Mage Meritpo Builds

    Ok, comming up on red mage 75 here hopefully within the next couple of days, and I'm considering how to setup needed merit points in the job. I have...

    Started by Kimiko, 2006-09-10 11:36
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
    • Replies: 160 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 19,094
    2006-09-19 11:20 Go to last post
  19. AV on fairy.... again

    lol... like 46% locked... second pop for Eden ~ sash or bust rly D:

    Started by safer, 2006-09-16 22:50
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,826
    2006-09-19 02:08 Go to last post
  20. /cheer

    Judah has left the game.

    Started by Silent_Observer, 2006-09-17 22:53
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 200 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 30,823
    2006-09-18 21:58 Go to last post
  21. cool ffxi idea

    Does anyone know sidekick II? well imagine that only it has the same keyboard and screen BUT has all the controls ps2 has....so you could play ffxi...

    Started by DrepZ, 2006-09-18 20:58
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,291
    2006-09-18 21:37 Go to last post
  22. Fresh Server.. Would you play?

    I sold my char and I have to say in a way I regret it. I was thinking... Why doesn't SE do something similar to Wow? I bet if they released a fresh...

    Started by Stanislav, 2006-09-16 18:12
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 124 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,851
    2006-09-18 16:40 Go to last post
  23. Diabolos PJ Disbanding RMT LS Items

    You heard it here first folks. http://www.myaddiction.org/pj/news.php

    Started by Dezzimal, 2006-09-11 17:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,306
    2006-09-18 16:38 Go to last post
  24. Help a Taru out ;(

    Dont zam me-- I need a new job to level. I am abnormaly bored right now and really want to exp another job to 75. The only problem is, the fun jobs...

    Started by Senoska, 2006-09-14 15:52
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 83 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,378
    2006-09-18 15:53 Go to last post
  25. Cue Emo Fafnir

    Not much discussion involved with this, but being a FFXI player (well former player) I found this hilarious. I across this passage from a book...

    Started by Daahan, 2006-09-15 08:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,313
    2006-09-18 15:00 Go to last post
  26. Rajas vs. Tamas

    Ok So I'm a 75 WHM. I just finished CoP today so tomorow I need to decide what ring I want. In addition to my WHM I'm also taking up BLU to 75....

    Started by Dakana, 2006-09-17 01:11
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 55 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,440
    2006-09-17 04:08 Go to last post
  27. FFXI YTMND #1 on ytmnd.com

    http://ffxisimple.ytmnd.com/ Currently #1 on Top Viewed ytmnds. THATS SO COOL WE ARE FAMOUS

    Started by cravygravy, 2006-09-12 22:29
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,411
    2006-09-17 02:07 Go to last post
  28. WHM/NIN cotanking with other PLD/NIN on wyrms?

    Looking at how brd/nin can be played pretty well as a cotank on mobs like Fafnir for example, and after recieving both the Templar Mace and Asklepios...

    Started by Koyangi, 2006-09-14 01:26
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 46 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,421
    2006-09-16 15:52 Go to last post
  29. Maat's Cap account on ebay...?

    why do people sell their accounts... earlier today i saw a pld, mnk with def. ring and shadow ring/mantle...and full koenig.. orz link here.. ...

    Started by KingKaro, 2006-09-11 19:47
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 121 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 25,046
    2006-09-16 12:51 Go to last post
  30. Yes we lost some posts

    Cant tell you right now, but it involves some evil, some trickery, and some tomfoolery. Investigations are under way, but we have a good idea of...

    Started by Sonomaa, 2006-09-13 11:50
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,515
    2006-09-15 18:16 Go to last post

Page 340 of 489 FirstFirst ... 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.