Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 341 of 489 FirstFirst ... 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast
Threads 10201 to 10230 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. DO GM's DO SHIT for FFXI but ban good players?

    Tonight i spent 15 minutes talking to a GM about a local Gil Seller (oh wait they support this site) /em gets banned yet again for bad mouthing their...

    Started by Aleingarn, 2006-09-14 21:32
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 13,018
    2006-09-15 05:42 Go to last post
  2. do GM's only get kickbacks from IGE for compensation?

    Tonight i spent 15 minutes talking to a GM about a local Gil Seller (oh wait they support this site) /em gets banned yet again for bad mouthing their...

    Started by Aleingarn, 2006-09-14 21:33
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,079
    2006-09-15 00:42 Go to last post
  3. Dynamis - Xarcabard ying-yang problem

    Yesterday my ls did a Dynamis-Xarc run. Last run we did we got him down to 10%, this time 24% with a lot less people, but the bane of our existense...

    Started by sleekmotorwurkz, 2006-09-14 08:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,502
    2006-09-14 20:32 Go to last post
  4. Chocobo Names

    I want to know what funny names (or serious), you all or someone you know has used to name your chocobo. I went the immature way and decided to name...

    Started by Remyo, 2006-09-03 02:29
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 125 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 28,125
    2006-09-14 19:50 Go to last post
  5. Swift Belt

    1/8 yesterday and I didn't get one. :( Share your horror stories so I feel better and bitch at the CoP team for creating pop NM's that don't drop...

    Started by Severance, 2006-08-29 09:29
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 72 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 14,582
    2006-09-14 16:29 Go to last post
  6. Remember that FFXI PC I won?

    It fucking sucks. It'll randomly restart itself for no reason that I can tell. Only things I use it for are WoW, photoshop, vent, AIM, downloading...

    Started by Totien, 2006-09-10 22:09
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,766
    2006-09-14 16:20 Go to last post
  7. Assault Weapons

    So i did a search here about any info about the Assault weapons with day benefits for WSs. and i found nothing. Just curious if anyone has any info...

    Started by nekoshoonen, 2006-09-13 19:44
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,665
    2006-09-14 10:36 Go to last post
  8. Blackjack

    Sorry if this has been asked at some point, but I didn't feel like going past the first page of threads on a search for it. Can anyone tell me...

    Started by Merryck, 2006-09-14 07:13
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,171
    2006-09-14 09:10 Go to last post
  9. Anyone give a crap?

    https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/s/r ... tType=html I said I was "Very Disatisfied" with everything, and asked for improved - safety of the...

    Started by spooky, 2006-09-12 10:17
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,860
    2006-09-14 08:15 Go to last post
  10. FFXI and Dual Monitors

    I run a dual monitor setup and would like to have seperate FFXI clients open on each monitor or be able to drag a FFXI window over to the 2nd...

    Started by Izzy, 2006-09-12 16:09
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,070
    2006-09-13 21:31 Go to last post
  11. Nidhogg 9/11 Attempted terrorist attack!

    So today's Nidhogg pops on 6th window, and BG gets claim. (Yay Xyzor!) Fight goes smoothly, untill around 51% when an unknown suicide bomber...

    Started by Tonko, 2006-09-11 17:26
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
    • Replies: 239 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 30,113
    2006-09-12 20:42 Go to last post
  12. Question on Magic Attack Bonus

    Just a question that came to mind a little bit ago, and i've done some searching but havent found anything on the topic, so I thought i'd ask here:...

    Started by Taera, 2006-09-11 14:03
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 76 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,054
    2006-09-12 19:28 Go to last post
  13. Second-Hand Speedhacking

    Dunno if their's been any other examples of this on other servers. But recently, I received word that a gilfarmer LS fighting Kirin (who was at 1%)...

    Started by Kimiko, 2006-09-07 15:18
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 79 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 15,942
    2006-09-12 15:46 Go to last post
  14. Midgardsormr PO disbanding RMT LS items

    I quit FFXI today and RMT all my LS items and gil (like 120,000,000 gil), and its rumored that people RMTed Novio earring for $500 and Herald's...

    Started by Thaesus, 2006-09-10 01:52
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
    • Replies: 314 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 39,983
    2006-09-12 15:35 Go to last post
  15. Question about Charger Mantle.

    Does it have a hidden effect?

    Started by Bananas, 2006-09-10 04:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,302
    2006-09-12 11:45 Go to last post
  16. Defending Ring

    Just wondering if anyone has seen a change in drop rate on this item. 3 D.Rings in last 3 kills of KB on Titan now. Is this just incrediable luck...

    Started by EdilbertX, 2006-06-12 15:03
    19 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19
    • Replies: 369 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 65,366
    2006-09-12 07:35 Go to last post
  17. Scout Bot, yay or nay...?

    Surfing many forums I come upon this.

    Started by Rocr, 2006-09-09 14:53
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 58 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,724
    2006-09-12 00:27 Go to last post
  18. Sozu Drama II

    Messed up posting is locked before i get a chance to comment. . .orz. At any rate Hardtimes lives maybe 10 miles from me and i still wont let him...

    Started by Easytimes, 2006-09-11 23:46
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,474
    2006-09-12 00:25 Go to last post
  19. Pahluwan Body

    I know there was a topic a while back telling us all how much of a piece of shit this thing is in terms of +crit rate...but lately I've been seeing...

    Started by _Zoolander_, 2006-09-10 21:35
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,325
    2006-09-11 21:14 Go to last post
  20. Where is the Nidhogg thread? D:<

    Soooo... today's Nidhogg... What was that all about?

    Started by Kytele, 2006-09-11 17:27
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,828
    2006-09-11 17:28 Go to last post
  21. POL Errors

    I don't know what's wrong... It's happened before in SSG at Charybdis; I log on, move around a little, then I get a POL Error and FFXI crashes. It...

    Started by Funi, 2006-09-11 16:46
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,173
    2006-09-11 17:00 Go to last post
  22. bored + genbu pop set = fun

    me and a friend decided to go duo genbu. A few close calls but nothing we couldnt handle. I got the W. feet my friend got the kabuto....

    Started by khain, 2006-09-10 22:37
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,501
    2006-09-11 16:13 Go to last post
  23. Chelvnik question

    I have done this KSNM few times before(like 2 months ago) it was nice,easy and pretty weak too. Anyways, my ls tried doing this last week.. it was...

    Started by McTaru, 2006-09-10 16:25
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,622
    2006-09-11 16:10 Go to last post
  24. Sozu drama

    Hello to you all i'm here to let you know what WolfPack great leader (Hardtimes and Hightimes) are! We had a arrangment about Sozu and He/She/They...

    Started by Eterny, 2006-09-11 13:47
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,270
    2006-09-11 14:50 Go to last post
  25. Low number Dynamis

    I'm curious as to what people have done so far regarding this. My LS decided to do Dynamis within our linkshell, and so far it's worked out pretty...

    Started by MisterBob, 2006-07-17 11:28
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
    • Replies: 313 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 35,656
    2006-09-11 07:46 Go to last post
  26. NIN/BLU?

    I know I'm gonna get zam'd or KI'd, but I looked there, and tried a search here to no avail. Anyone here tried it? Is it worth anything? I...

    Started by Secksi, 2006-09-10 03:58
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,521
    2006-09-10 15:49 Go to last post
  27. Conquest effects items

    Do conquest weapons and armor only go off your original nationality? I was originally Sandy and now currently Windy. Im in a sandy controlled area....

    Started by Excalin Garisk, 2006-09-08 18:59
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,851
    2006-09-10 14:56 Go to last post
  28. Someone familiar with claim bots explain this to me please

    Started by layoneil, 2006-09-07 22:04
    24 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24
    • Replies: 469 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 51,729
    2006-09-10 14:02 Go to last post
  29. Lv5 GA on bahamut

    relics don't interest me as much anymore, as they're becoming a lot easier to get but it's still a huge accomplishment. His bazaar says he...

    Started by Zigma, 2006-09-02 05:14
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 121 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 21,528
    2006-09-09 00:30 Go to last post
  30. Phalanx

    Ok so. For Phalanx i use the RDM enchancing Calculator to fighre how much damage is reduced. for Phalanx 2. do the same rules apply? If so...

    Started by vahnn, 2006-09-06 17:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,967
    2006-09-08 17:09 Go to last post

Page 341 of 489 FirstFirst ... 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.