Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 375 of 489 FirstFirst ... 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast
Threads 11221 to 11250 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. 1st LS to get caught using delay botting on Ragnarok

    Or maybe on all servers? http://users.livejournal.com/meph_/40932.html Caught red handed. Dius doesnt deserve to be on the big kill list

    Started by MikeZ, 2006-02-19 20:40
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 74 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 17,572
    2006-04-28 14:11 Go to last post
  2. Kingdom Stables collar

    Oh how I wish you were unlimited use. These things have to be the best event items ever, missed out on it last year.

    Started by Soul Side, 2006-04-27 21:40
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,559
    2006-04-28 12:40 Go to last post
  3. Al Zahbi Taru Warp "Schedule"

    I've noticed that people seem to get warped in "Groups" from the warp taru near the Al Zahbi MH. So I figure that the time you select "Yes" depends...

    Started by Priran, 2006-04-27 10:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,489
    2006-04-28 11:33 Go to last post
  4. New areas to merit?

    I haven't yet picked up ToAU, however I will be doing so either today or tomorrow. I would like to know of the new merit areas in the expansion that...

    Started by Popanu, 2006-04-28 10:52
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,407
    2006-04-28 10:56 Go to last post
  5. PSA LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

    My linkshell psa is now recruiting french to kill sum HNM's. We currently has like 150 guys and almost killed something good onc but i fell over and...

    Started by Twinky, 2006-04-28 09:14
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,639
    2006-04-28 10:05 Go to last post
  6. BLM Advice - Magnetic or Static?

    Hey, so yeah, I'm very close to geting one of these beauties... BUT I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND IM GOING TO GO INSANE! I dont have the AF2 boots,...

    Started by Qinnydar, 2006-04-27 12:44
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 79 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,571
    2006-04-28 08:58 Go to last post
  7. The Die Is Cast

    Starting NPC: Ratihb Overview: Yadihaw cheated Balajaha out of gil. Party: At the end you will need a party, even an alliance for the NM fight....

    Started by HAcoreRD, 2006-04-25 02:47
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,950
    2006-04-28 08:10 Go to last post
  8. Apkallu NPC?....

    Have you guys noticed at Mount Zhayolm theres a NPC apkallu wandering around among bunches usually? what are these for? i click on them and nothing...

    Started by kagomea, 2006-04-27 21:14
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,071
    2006-04-28 05:59 Go to last post
  9. PFC Wildcat Badge: What and How

    Well it's no secret. After completing all first tier assault missions, you will be allowed to access the quest to rank up to private first class....

    Started by Ryko, 2006-04-24 22:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 15,387
    2006-04-28 02:52 Go to last post
  10. Assault Gear Speculation

    I was browsing all the Assault Mission people yesterday and was looking at the gear they offer. Most of the stuff has some nice stats but are still...

    Started by Daahan, 2006-04-24 08:52
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,863
    2006-04-27 23:10 Go to last post
  11. blu + radiant breath = good stuff

    Anyone else tried exping off IT BLU beastmen yet? They can cast radiant breath that does 1000 dmg big AOE range to the entire party not to mention...

    Started by Chidorii, 2006-04-24 13:36
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,067
    2006-04-27 22:16 Go to last post
  12. Behavior of ToUA Mobs need help

    Ok I got aggro doing a staging area in Caedarva Mire. I zoned 2 shades. I try to re-zone and they are still at zoneline. Log out for 20 minutes still...

    Started by Jawas, 2006-04-27 04:50
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,714
    2006-04-27 20:39 Go to last post
  13. Ruffled Bushes

    Found these near the Lamia Fang Key '???' outside of the reef. Maybe its like that Bird Next think in La Theine? Or maybe I'm just late and this...

    Started by Koga, 2006-04-27 19:14
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,739
    2006-04-27 19:27 Go to last post
  14. The behavior of certain mobs in Dynamis-Beaucedine.

    Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had the problem with the Hydras linking back to the NM Attestation in Dynamis-Beaucedines after you do a sack...

    Started by Valkerine, 2006-04-20 09:14
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,677
    2006-04-27 19:24 Go to last post
  15. Undead Swarm Round #2

    Undead swarm moving on unicorn @ 109 forces and Level 1 w/e that means. Maybe this'll be a little bit bigger?

    Started by Dezzimal, 2006-04-26 22:58
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,023
    2006-04-27 18:09 Go to last post
  16. Runic Permit Bug

    This is so gay, I had exactly 200 IS and the gay taru told me I didn't have enough IS to buy one. I hope he gets ball cancer.

    Started by Not Kuno, 2006-04-27 16:55
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,018
    2006-04-27 17:29 Go to last post
  17. Besieged Maintenance

    - During Besieged, level and speed of beastman army marching towards Al Zahbi have been modified. STFU about Besieged. They're fixing it, stop...

    Started by Lockecole, 2006-04-27 14:13
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,279
    2006-04-27 16:16 Go to last post
  18. For Thiefs

    1. Your level 75. 2. Your in a burn pt in sky. 3. Your using SATA DE 4. You have ACC gear macro 5. You have a SATA gear macro, and those are the...

    Started by Mazim, 2006-04-26 14:12
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 59 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,454
    2006-04-27 15:54 Go to last post
  19. No client software update?

    I got no such update when I just logged in.

    Started by Dezzimal, 2006-04-27 14:40
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 731
    2006-04-27 14:40 Go to last post
  20. Map Packs

    Anyone have a link to some information about how to extract / compress game maps to and from a map pack? I want to make my own map edits.

    Started by divisortheory, 2006-04-27 12:05
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,455
    2006-04-27 14:24 Go to last post
  21. Besieged @ Pandemonium

    99% on Pandemonium now --------------------------------- Should be starting soon. Information to follow.

    Started by Tanthalas, 2006-04-26 03:07
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
    • Replies: 201 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 26,646
    2006-04-27 14:11 Go to last post
  22. Custom Icon Help

    So today after the maintenance, with I think Faranim's 1.09 icons, I could select each buff, but I couldn't cancel positive buffs like normal. It...

    Started by Roranora, 2006-04-19 16:52
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,596
    Ant
    2006-04-27 13:40 Go to last post
  23. See you again Imp burn ; ;

    :cry:

    Started by Ozoko, 2006-04-25 05:57
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 83 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 12,568
    2006-04-27 13:00 Go to last post
  24. Al Zhabi maintenance

    any other servers getting it ??

    Started by NynJa, 2006-04-26 22:51
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,329
    2006-04-27 12:39 Go to last post
  25. Puppet Master the next Dragoon

    Discuss.

    Started by Zigma, 2006-04-25 19:59
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 93 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 10,434
    2006-04-27 09:55 Go to last post
  26. something possibly gay about besieged

    i replied to one of those million threads and it got locked, hopefully not cause i wrote in it but if so, don't lock this one! if anyone who went...

    Started by berticus, 2006-04-26 18:15
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 52 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,225
    2006-04-27 05:46 Go to last post
  27. Besiged on Bahamut

    Gonna happen soon, halvung forces at 96 and rising :D

    Started by Rehont, 2006-04-26 16:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,116
    2006-04-26 22:56 Go to last post
  28. Tidal Gates

    Decided to go exploring in Arrapago Reef to put my new map to the test, and I found some very interesting gates. I found three of them, none of them...

    Started by divisortheory, 2006-04-26 17:04
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,072
    2006-04-26 22:21 Go to last post
  29. New Currency

    Ok so I've read that the Yagit gear and others are purchasable with points gained through Assault... However how does this differ from the new...

    Started by Raineer, 2006-04-21 11:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 27 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 6,715
    2006-04-26 21:08 Go to last post
  30. Poll Poll: Knight's earring or Suppanomimi ?

    Hej Guyzzzz. Tomorrow, we will do this hellish Divie Might. I was at first considering to take the Suppanomimi in case of success, but since the...

    Started by Taliesin, 2006-04-26 03:30
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 95 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,507
    2006-04-26 20:24 Go to last post

Page 375 of 489 FirstFirst ... 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.