Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 453 of 489 FirstFirst ... 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast
Threads 13561 to 13590 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Shinsoku (sp) {can I add you to Friend list?}

    Ok i hit 75 on SAM the other day, im next on the Osode list (this week) but the one thing i really want is that great katana. the ones on my server...

    Started by Dodger, 2005-07-18 22:52
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,546
    2005-07-19 03:29 Go to last post
  2. w

    editedlolz

    Started by Demetrio$, 2005-07-18 19:27
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,774
    2005-07-19 02:48 Go to last post
  3. going for an o-hat run soon, any tips?

    topic also, if you are in ifrit, im organizing a run thursday evening if anyone wants to help

    Started by untouchable, 2005-07-10 04:39
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,016
    2005-07-19 02:46 Go to last post
  4. Rustymetal & Crew: 10 - GM: 0

    You may know me, and killuminati. anyways if you dont too bad. Called GM Caedmon (He is the head of all the NA GMs). Listen for yourselfs.. ...

    Started by RustyMetal, 2005-07-08 20:52
    23 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23
    • Replies: 450 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 63,219
    2005-07-19 00:37 Go to last post
  5. Maintanence????

    till when are we having maintanence ? at what pst time ends ?? i cant log into play online viewer and i cant check >.< can any1 tell me what time...

    Started by Evilvicious, 2005-07-18 22:01
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,873
    2005-07-19 00:25 Go to last post
  6. Question on xp in level restricted areas

    I havent really done much in CoP. I believe that xp earned in a lvl restricted area is earned based on your current lvl and not your actual lvl...

    Started by dietvanillapepsi, 2005-07-18 22:37
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,528
    2005-07-18 23:33 Go to last post
  7. Relic Weapon Skills

    Anyone have any pictures/movies of the relic weapon skills? i havent been able to find any.

    Started by BruceLee, 2005-07-18 17:44
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,065
    2005-07-18 23:15 Go to last post
  8. Its time to play Gunbound for 16 hours

    Server 11, name is Pirotase 14/f/fl/pics ok? I'll be in a pink bear suit. (*'-')

    Started by Enitsu, 2005-07-18 10:07
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,514
    2005-07-18 20:42 Go to last post
  9. 2nd Person from Phoenix to obtain Stage 5

    Elweed on Phoenix just got stage 5 relic sword: Excalibur This person is 2nd person from that LS to obtain a stage 5 weapon(Deathknight was...

    Started by cravy, 2005-07-18 19:03
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,492
    2005-07-18 20:19 Go to last post
  10. you stole a verm bitch

    8==D

    Started by Bikwin, 2005-07-18 17:06
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,273
    2005-07-18 17:28 Go to last post
  11. Promathia's Story Finally Unchained! (7/15/05)

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/0715.html = here obligatory whine: all right! another miniscule addition to the...

    Started by berticus, 2005-07-15 04:18
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 50 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,236
    2005-07-18 14:06 Go to last post
  12. Looking for 1 Hard to find .dat clothes ; ;

    Can anyone found me a link that I can download that ; ; I want that clothes so bad lol

    Started by Vandoura, 2005-07-18 07:26
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,089
    2005-07-18 12:41 Go to last post
  13. 8 pieces of af2!?

    how the hell do you get 8 pieces of af2 from xarcabard! LOL

    Started by Squallblade, 2005-07-17 14:24
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,967
    2005-07-18 11:58 Go to last post
  14. Update Notes - You've got it first on JP POL!

    lets see if we can get it translated before the delay between when they post it on JP and NA is up JP POL =), before NA POL, wrote: ≪2005.07.19...

    Started by berticus, 2005-07-18 10:33
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,142
    2005-07-18 10:49 Go to last post
  15. Later

    Just wanted to come here and say goodbye to those that I knew. I am quiting because I have too many RL things that are going to require my time. ...

    Started by Endo, 2005-07-13 13:15
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,621
    2005-07-17 21:07 Go to last post
  16. Interesting vids

    Key is ff11 http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/link.cgi?ur ... 3.mpg.html Notice what's going on? whole new way of kiting...... warp to any location in...

    Started by killerc4, 2005-07-03 22:03
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
    • Replies: 189 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 48,903
    2005-07-17 17:28 Go to last post
  17. @_@

    http://www.arcana-imperii.com/viewtopic.php?t=2442 :o now he only needs the animated knuckles item and the mystic fragment

    Started by suwatee, 2005-07-17 10:47
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,748
    2005-07-17 16:20 Go to last post
  18. Anyone from Remora?

    Anyone from Remora or knowns somone from Remora who recently quit or is planning to? :twisted: Killuminati and Rustymetal are looking for a...

    Started by gfive, 2005-07-16 13:11
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,984
    2005-07-17 15:07 Go to last post
  19. BC99 Wyrm

    Anyone have strategies on this? Ive scoured the net and cant find shit? Dont know what jobs to bring, strategy etc. Tank it fafnir style? HP? 2 hr...

    Started by Severus, 2005-07-16 18:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,195
    2005-07-17 10:39 Go to last post
  20. POL agreement

    act of god wtf? i dont think anyone on these forums has actually read the agreement but i found this a little bit odd when i was reading it.

    Started by sephir, 2005-07-15 12:11
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,174
    2005-07-15 22:38 Go to last post
  21. [GM]Useless

    I love how the GM blatantly disregards my question that would lead to the topic of "ping". SE gotta keep sucking their beloved japanese client's...

    Started by NynJa, 2005-07-14 18:30
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,061
    2005-07-15 20:37 Go to last post
  22. Relic staff, it's cool but WHY?!

    I was looken at my ls site today and someone posted a pic of this I'm pretty sure it's a legit pic cause a) my ls is generally trustworthy...

    Started by Daydreamer, 2005-07-13 11:13
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 95 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 8,313
    2005-07-15 14:11 Go to last post
  23. w

    editedlolz

    Started by Demetrio$, 2005-07-14 06:08
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,019
    2005-07-15 10:32 Go to last post
  24. Relic Gun on Odin Server

    Well here it is folks, JP named Arrow has this thing. I was heading to AH in Sandy with my mule when I passed him and decided to take a few pics. ...

    Started by Obi, 2005-07-12 03:36
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,311
    2005-07-15 09:27 Go to last post
  25. Turnip LS of Sylph server removal from Big Kills

    I feel that their kills should be stripped and possibly banned from the list. Only reason I am listing this is because I have come across 3 seperate...

    Started by Daemonxel, 2005-07-07 16:58
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,971
    2005-07-15 03:16 Go to last post
  26. I got a WP for Bahamut

    Oh yeah I made a character on Bahamut The name is Heianx someone already has my name ; ; So I am hoping I can manage to make it to Jeuno...

    Started by Heian, 2005-07-14 19:26
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,419
    2005-07-15 00:46 Go to last post
  27. Effortless Title Selection and more! - 7/13/2005

    New Character Title Selection System -Currently, when using the services of an NPC bard to change your title, you must pay gil to receive a list of...

    Started by Mifaco, 2005-07-13 07:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,518
    2005-07-14 00:53 Go to last post
  28. Cid's Secret Weapon REVEALED !!!!

    Started by Judah, 2005-07-12 14:18
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,510
    2005-07-13 21:15 Go to last post
  29. How am I suppossed to enjoy FFXI on Bahamut?

    Lately after I returned to FFXI from a 6 months break(due to some RL problems) I can't enjoy the game as I used to. First, I don't have a Dynamis LS...

    Started by Amabire, 2005-07-12 23:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,708
    2005-07-13 20:12 Go to last post
  30. 99 KS for sale! Do you need it?

    I was woundering if anyone/LS would by my 99 KS? and for how much? Note:I have 90 KS atm.

    Started by Amabire, 2005-07-12 18:44
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,057
    2005-07-13 17:27 Go to last post

Page 453 of 489 FirstFirst ... 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.