Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 473 of 489 FirstFirst ... 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Threads 14161 to 14190 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

  1. <Help Me Out!>

    I'm currently on Gilgamesh server and I want to switch to Bahamut server ASAP, and if I was to post on Killing Ifrit, that would take to long, reason...

    Started by Randi, 2005-02-23 18:54
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,526
    2005-02-25 01:35 Go to last post
  2. Does anyone know the name of the song on the Kirin video

    Does anyone know the name of the song on the Kirin video

    Started by Reaper, 2005-02-24 14:25
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,042
    2005-02-24 16:09 Go to last post
  3. Question for BG

    What the fuck is with that dancing old guy from the six flags commercials?

    Started by joft, 2005-02-23 10:55
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,627
    2005-02-24 10:24 Go to last post
  4. Ash Dragon

    How does one go about beating this beast? NIN tanks seem to fare well aganst him, but you can't dodge breath, Body Slam is ugly, so is that AoE...

    Started by Progenitor, 2005-02-16 10:03
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,076
    2005-02-24 00:03 Go to last post
  5. The Answer to all HNM problems........

    http://www.channel101.com/shows/view.php?media_id=446 explains everything if it dosent load click about the bu, then go to episode 8

    Started by ciechi, 2005-02-23 18:07
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,872
    2005-02-23 19:51 Go to last post
  6. Dynamis + merits + HNMs = ...

    (Raise)1 (You can have this.) You can get it on Darill's Tomb treasure coffer, with very low chance.

    Started by Cybaster, 2005-02-21 08:06
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,593
    2005-02-23 16:35 Go to last post
  7. Yet another Vid question for Ondori

    Ondori, do you use Fraps to capture the vids? If not, which program do you use? I use Fraps and the files are still sooooo big after compression. ...

    Started by Diogi, 2005-02-19 17:35
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,685
    2005-02-23 03:41 Go to last post
  8. Randoming NM? What?

    Reading the newest post, you talk about /random on NM to decide claim. Could explain the rule? I've never heard this rule. On Lakshmi, its...

    Started by Delirium, 2005-02-19 12:53
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,481
    2005-02-22 14:19 Go to last post
  9. Thief in PM's 60 cap

    The group I am in is nearing 60 cap PMs, and I am curious, is Thief effective in 60 PMs?(I.E. Sealion's Den BCNM) Or are we still useless? If any...

    Started by Jageto, 2005-02-21 16:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,058
    2005-02-22 14:16 Go to last post
  10. ongoing attendance thread

    Started by berticus, 2004-08-16 02:24
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 77 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 33,292
    2005-02-21 10:55 Go to last post
  11. Steam Cleaner moved?

    Since last week's update, I haven't been able to pop SC. I called GM to see if the timer was still screwy (it had been for about 2weeks) and he said...

    Started by Diomedes, 2004-12-13 20:33
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 62 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 22,296
    2005-02-21 00:11 Go to last post
  12. I did my first video o_o

    http://www.nantekotta.org/vids/5.wmv Short, not so good.. I want Ondori's skills, but we all do I guess >_<

    Started by Babyorphan, 2005-02-17 05:21
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,270
    2005-02-17 13:41 Go to last post
  13. well I figured it was worth asking

    ok for those who don't know about my history of vana'diel guide.. just go look it up on gamefaqs or someplace.. it's all over the place now.....

    Started by KerriganofAsura, 2005-02-15 14:57
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,659
    2005-02-17 09:01 Go to last post
  14. Omg....

    I'm currently on Gilgamesh server and I kinda fell inlove with this LS, and im 57 Pld and rising fast (haven't leveld in months, work), but on...

    Started by Randi, 2005-02-08 16:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,593
    2005-02-17 00:47 Go to last post
  15. Question to The Order.

    Just recently I saw your Kirin video, and I was extremely impressed by the video editing done by the recorder. It gave me new vigor in the game, and...

    Started by Symbios, 2005-01-26 22:15
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,448
    2005-02-16 22:04 Go to last post
  16. new stuff - WHM SAM & shield update

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/0214.html :o cool i like new meripo 8)

    Started by berticus, 2005-02-14 08:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 49 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,767
    2005-02-16 07:33 Go to last post
  17. WS modifiers

    is there a good website that I can look for WS modifiers, curious as to what affects Decimation and Rampage. unless you guys already know. Any help...

    Started by Ivadell, 2005-02-14 20:40
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,025
    2005-02-16 02:22 Go to last post
  18. Raise 3

    Well since some people Raised it up each time 100k to 1 Million and then a really idiot Raised it in one Step from 1 Million to 1,8 Million, what was...

    Started by bercus, 2005-01-20 08:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,821
    2005-02-16 01:30 Go to last post
  19. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE BLUE

    AND THE QUESTION IS...

    Started by joft, 2005-02-15 22:54
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,867
    2005-02-15 23:31 Go to last post
  20. MND affects Holy bolt dmg..

    but does mnd affect anything else? tried and tested... with promise badge scout shorts and royal knights belt with spirited Etude... add dmg...

    Started by Stigmatas, 2005-01-11 12:22
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,486
    2005-02-15 04:18 Go to last post
  21. BGM!

    BGM!

    Started by ilovetheblue, 2005-02-14 21:09
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,099
    2005-02-14 21:25 Go to last post
  22. wtf is this o.O?

    Been playing FFXI since NA Release and using NA Client...first time seeing this >.>?

    Started by Pro, 2005-01-26 00:15
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,126
    2005-02-14 19:28 Go to last post
  23. Glitches in Dynamis-Windurst

    Earlier today a Dynamis LS Im in decided to take another run at Dynamis-Windurst The first glitch i encountered personally. We all know that in...

    Started by Skellington, 2005-02-09 23:26
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,564
    2005-02-14 14:12 Go to last post
  24. NEW DRAGONS

    IF ANYONE, ANYONE AT ALLL kills these new dragon you most post here. We are going to start to try these to get an idea... and want to be the first...

    Started by rooster, 2004-10-09 08:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 58 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 18,628
    2005-02-13 13:10 Go to last post
  25. Vrtra dies on PhoenixQ_Q

    3 trys with 51 people- 1st time test run. 2nd time spike flail. 3rd time success. I was just helping link alliance. Feather got provoke helm and...

    Started by cravygravy, 2005-02-04 16:44
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,710
    2005-02-13 01:07 Go to last post
  26. Too much FFXI??

    Found this link when iwas reading another forum http://angelwitch.babymilk.jp/roke0.htm

    Started by Fruitloopsakaevalime, 2005-02-09 19:35
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,506
    2005-02-12 22:37 Go to last post
  27. PM5-3 Level 60 Cap Tzar Snoll BCNM Question

    Ok first of all I wanna say that the Order of the Blue Gartr is my hero and I wish we had a sweet linkshell like yours on my server, Carbuncle. ...

    Started by Palidor, 2005-02-10 13:22
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,268
    2005-02-12 18:18 Go to last post
  28. Could i copy...

    Well im doing a website for my HNMLS and i cant think of rules and requirement...and was wondering if it was ok if i "copy" some things from yours?...

    Started by Lastchcoobo, 2005-02-11 06:06
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,062
    2005-02-11 06:18 Go to last post
  29. Dear BG,

    What is the meaning of life? Can quantum physics really explain time 0 (or time in general, or the nonexistence of time) to the point that it...

    Started by joft, 2005-01-11 17:00
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,307
    2005-02-10 16:43 Go to last post
  30. Q for the Blue's Summoners..

    I finally picked up another job, which I chose Summoner. It was about time -.- I've had a fucking lv 75BST since June, needed variety! ...

    Started by Keftenk, 2005-02-08 14:24
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,834
    2005-02-10 15:20 Go to last post

Page 473 of 489 FirstFirst ... 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.