Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 481 of 489 FirstFirst ... 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 ... LastLast
Threads 14401 to 14430 of 14648

Forum: FFXI: Everything

Endgame FFXI, Events, and advanced theories. Well-reasoned discussion welcome.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 1,061
    Posts 43,264
    Last Post

    Extensive Desynthesis Rate...

    2026-03-07 23:55 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    All crafters welcome, except that guy, you know who you are.

  2. Threads 246
    Posts 2,071
    Last Post

    BG Wiki Update and Discussion...

    by

    2026-07-26 13:08 Go to last post

  3. Threads 4,603
    Posts 57,412
    Last Post

    [Sylph] Dondon [BC]

    2026-03-14 17:14 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Cross server applications for all servers, post your information and background check requests for all your applicants.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. 5AA : (Help me out!) >.<

    Like the topic says... any ideas or known strategies for the 5AA fight? This has got to be the toughest BCNM in the game >.<

    Started by , 2004-10-19 15:34
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,540
    2004-11-01 11:30 Go to last post
  2. dragoon question

    okay i play on a different server and i am a lvl 58 drg/war so i know my job isn't the best or wanted alot. but am i able to fight in HNM fights...

    Started by , 2004-10-30 15:49
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,986
    2004-11-01 02:20 Go to last post
  3. Creating a HNM ls

    Hey im a level 57 pld on Valefor. I've been talking with some of my firends about setting up a ls and starting to tackle HNM's when we hit 60. I...

    Started by , 2004-10-31 20:30
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,487
    2004-11-01 01:44 Go to last post
  4. New Ranger neeed some help :(

    Ok so after I finish my drk (69), I really want to take rng all the way next. I am playing around with it right now and I was wondering if you guys...

    Started by , 2004-10-21 13:41
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,585
    2004-10-31 19:21 Go to last post
  5. New HNM's to fight

    Ok I know you guys are busy 24/7 fighting a shit load of stuff and regainiing EXP but out of curiosity are you going to be fight Timat, Vrtra, or...

    Started by Wolfreign, 2004-10-31 13:42
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,713
    2004-10-31 15:23 Go to last post
  6. Sorry

    I have not attended 2 dynamis in a row. the first one (sandoria) I was tired and saw that a bunch of people was showing up so decided to take a break...

    Started by Zigma, 2004-10-18 07:38
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,672
    2004-10-31 14:29 Go to last post
  7. Ventrillo (| Help me out! |)

    when i talk using ventrillo, my in game sounds come out louder than me... i turned them off and it worked.... but i want to be able to hear sounds,...

    Started by , 2004-10-30 18:18
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,698
    2004-10-30 19:46 Go to last post
  8. Ondoribori

    i think it would be nice if you added a way to comment on people news posts. like to say congrats to wild7 & sleep, or yay i wish you luck to new...

    Started by Yummy, 2004-10-19 09:47
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,529
    2004-10-29 05:04 Go to last post
  9. uploading pic's

    Hi, im having a problem uploading pic for big kills. (LS DarkLegacy) it keeps giving me the error "No input file specified" althought i clearly...

    Started by Nikko, 2004-10-28 08:07
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,325
    2004-10-28 19:47 Go to last post
  10. Point System for Drops

    Hey im in a leading NA linkshell on Shiva and we have grown to the point that our current system of handleing drops has become antiquated. In other...

    Started by Justice1813, 2004-10-28 13:12
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,935
    2004-10-28 13:12 Go to last post
  11. First time HNMers

    Hello! New to the forums, just want to say I enjoy your videos and screens! Well, I have a few questions too, hehe. Our linkshell (the longest...

    Started by Odyne, 2004-10-25 08:11
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,414
    2004-10-28 09:51 Go to last post
  12. should I?

    I'm a friend of Blazer and I have been considering joining the game. I am not sure about it because I have little free time between work and school....

    Started by , 2004-10-26 14:29
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,927
    2004-10-28 09:30 Go to last post
  13. Joyeuse

    hi yes does any1 know the lotto reset time on this thing everytime i go to camp it it never pops after hours of killing devil manta in SSG :(

    Started by , 2004-10-16 02:06
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,491
    2004-10-27 02:52 Go to last post
  14. RNG Equip

    Hello, I started out recently as a rng and iam now a lvl 20, and i would like to ask what some good equipment to grab is. Since im the only rng in my...

    Started by Shibs, 2004-10-25 22:04
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,211
    2004-10-26 03:19 Go to last post
  15. <~ Looking to join

    Hello, i was going through the site and saw your demand for pld's so figured i would give it a shot. Stats: Main: 75 Pld 37 War 37 Nin ...

    Started by kasber, 2004-10-25 16:17
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,131
    2004-10-26 02:06 Go to last post
  16. How to join wiffleball?

    Where would I go if I wanted to join your dynamis ls "Wiffleball"? I'm a lvl 74 Paladin atm, havent done any dynamis, but I am able to schedule and...

    Started by , 2004-10-21 17:48
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,915
    2004-10-25 16:16 Go to last post
  17. Kiting vs Marathoning

    Are these two things the same? If not, can someone differentiate between the two for me?

    Started by Benadar, 2004-10-22 14:25
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,582
    2004-10-24 20:27 Go to last post
  18. Gear for HNM LSes

    I have some questions concernign gear for HNMs my HNM ls is going to camp Roc today for the first time, and we where wondering how we could best...

    Started by Obilisk, 2004-10-22 23:34
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,877
    2004-10-24 15:35 Go to last post
  19. One question

    Sometimes you list the drops you have obtained and who won the lots on some of then it says "fund" how does this work?

    Started by Fyrebrand, 2004-10-24 09:48
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,513
    2004-10-24 15:06 Go to last post
  20. THF advice, Equip HNM stuff like that

    Hi, first I'd like to say you guys are awesome. OK I would like to know for HNM hunting is THF/NIN better or THF/WAR? Also what are the best EQs a...

    Started by , 2004-10-23 15:56
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,306
    2004-10-23 18:32 Go to last post
  21. FINAL FANTASY XI Anniversary

    http://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?E ... 10E&OID=50 I'm thinking about peng and I going to this... Anyone else that would come too? -Ondori-

    Started by rooster, 2004-10-21 11:16
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 9,496
    2004-10-23 16:18 Go to last post
  22. Tanking Equipment Advice

    Hi guys, Forgive the length of this post. I'm in an HNMLS over on Lakshmi, and we've been moderately successful so far (killed genbu, suzaku,...

    Started by Sillia, 2004-10-21 18:22
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,041
    2004-10-23 15:41 Go to last post
  23. my homegrown list of people who can go to beaucedine

    this is a list of everyone who's been to a beaucedine i'm also making it the same as "people who can go to beaucedine" Aedin Aenarion Almaa...

    Started by berticus, 2004-10-13 19:48
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,876
    2004-10-23 00:55 Go to last post
  24. Bastok M9-1

    anyone here interested in doing it? i noticed a couple who post here are Rank 9, not sure if you guys have done 9-1 or not. i'm aiming to setup...

    Started by layoneil, 2004-10-21 13:24
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,568
    2004-10-22 15:38 Go to last post
  25. I wanna join blue

    hey, I heard that this is a great Ls and that yall take the game seriouly. I know many of the members in BG, and i would like the oppourtunity to...

    Started by Koy, 2004-07-18 05:26
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,282
    2004-10-22 15:33 Go to last post
  26. Hiya

    If anyone want to spend some Beastmen seals on BC 40 or BC 50, send me a /tell to Bercus . Starting in 3 hours i´ll be online like 24 hours! We...

    Started by bercus, 2004-10-22 06:16
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 948
    2004-10-22 06:16 Go to last post
  27. Ungur

    We got him once, but can't get him to pop for us again. We have the death time, and no one else has killed him. We've killed the wyvern that pops...

    Started by Diomedes, 2004-10-16 18:11
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,114
    2004-10-21 16:38 Go to last post
  28. For TheOrderLS Rangers

    Hey, i'm a 67rng/nin from Lakshmi and since you guys have so much HNM experience, I was just wondering: What weapon do you guys use for HNMs?...

    Started by , 2004-10-20 15:20
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,879
    2004-10-21 00:10 Go to last post
  29. what bar-spell to use for fafnir?

    Bar-aera, or bar-fira?

    Started by , 2004-10-18 03:13
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,714
    2004-10-19 20:05 Go to last post
  30. Killing the main boss in Dynamis-Xarcabard

    Ok so my LS just tried Dynamis-Beaucidine and we got owned by the boss. ;; So I have a few questions again. Let me explain what we did. You tell...

    Started by radav, 2004-10-17 23:50
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,559
    2004-10-19 17:51 Go to last post

Page 481 of 489 FirstFirst ... 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.